[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    Mine arrived today from Amazon UK. Just ACE.
    Just got to agree with you all. Thanks Ace and Keith and co.

Yes I got the same email as you so was surprised and pleased to receive it on Good Friday, especially since it came in the same package as the expanded Motortown Revue. Speaking of which I am listening to those live performances right now and enjoying immensely. Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
    Three cheers to Ace! What would we do without them nowadays? Thanks guys for all that you do for the fans! Plus they provide us with an actual CD format and excellent booklets! I hope to see a huge chain of "thank yous" to Ace on this post.
    ...agreed...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grapevine View Post
    ...agreed...!!!
    Mine arrived yesterday [[as I found out when I got home late last night) ... I've managed to give it three or four spins and I'm very pleased with it.

Roger

Mine came very fast from Ace to the U.S. I was shocked..I am enjoying this set immensily,
    I noticed that the Marv Johnson title track does not have any background singers I guess it is
    un mixed?

3 tracks from this great CD are featured on my radio show this week...2-5 April.
    If interested , please refer to thread on the main forum
    thanks
    Snakepit

I picked up my copy in London on Tuesday from Sister Ray, Berwick Street. I've played it once and am extremely happy.

This could well be my favourite CD from ACE yet. I've been playing it endlessly today. SO many great tracks. My favourites so far are the Monitors and Four Tops. Hearing anything new from Levi is like an old friend saying hello.
    Thanks Keith, Mick and everyone at ACE for another great CD.

There are some of my current all time favourites on this set

This CD is on repeat in my car and I am loving it especially the 4tops and Edwin Starr tracks why Motown passed on these tracks is unbelievable. It shows what a high standard was being constantly produced in the heyday

Have to agree with all the positive comments. Some tracks are becoming favourites but it is unfortunate that quality such as this has remained vaulted for so many years. I'm sure many folks would have appreciated being able to hear them or even have the chance, perhaps, of benefiting from some royalties. Still we have to express our thanks to all who contributed to the music and especially to Ace [[for finally releasing them) and to the good folks at Motown for ensuring their preservation. How amazing it all is.

honest man Guest
    ok Folks been playing this fantastic cd for past week love it and have to say these ACE releases just keep getting better if you can believe that,so true but i have my faves which are 1 Edwin Starr Head over heels[thanks Paul and Crew for discovering more Edwin ,if we get a Lost and Found set out i will die a happy man].2Kissing in the shadows[so glad Johnny's version has been included i thought there must be a solo version after hearing him dubbed on Tammi's duet] 3I'll be satisfied Frank Wilson wonderful song and so happy to hear it, hard to beat though excellent butTemptations version is in my top 10 all time fave Unreleased Motown unbelievable it was never put out in the day.4 Spinners- Imagination is running wild best Northern track on set maybe,Spinners vol 2 any chance gang].5 Four Tops Can't stop this feeling could n't get it out of my head so good to have a new 4 tops song thought they had all gone .wonderful same to say as 6I'd rather forget- Temptations what a surprise so happy to hear a new Temptations track thought they had all gone gives some hope for more, TO l ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THIS PROJECT A MASSIVE THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.