[REMOVE ADS]

Beyonce holds off new release until adele fever dies down

I had heard Beyonce had finished an album in 2015... Rihanna is probably doing the same thing but apparently she's still "working" on hers.

Why are they letting her do the Super Bowl again so soon?

Fine as beyonce is she can do every super bowl, or maybe they can get marie osmond to sing about her super diet...look i've lost fifty pounds!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Why are they letting her do the Super Bowl again so soon?
    She is without doubt a huge audience puller. Not a great fan personally but won't she be a guest of Coldplay whom she joins on their new single?

I can deal with not having another Beyonce album. She's entirely overrated, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by antceleb12 View Post
    I can deal with not having another Beyonce album. She's entirely overrated, in my opinion.
    She is obviously talented but for whatever reason she just leaves me cold. Very professional, very clinical, very soulless, so I have to agree with you antceleb12.

If beyonce leaves you cold...you must be too sober.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    So you have to be drunk to appreciate her?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    She is obviously talented but for whatever reason she just leaves me cold. Very professional, very clinical, very soulless, so I have to agree with you antceleb12.
    Yes. That's the best way to describe it. Everything seems too artificial.

Sorry if I don't share your opinion but variety is the spice of life and it would not do for us all to like the same thing.
    I don't like her attitude, the fact that she mimes most of her songs on stage and how she so obviously thinks she and Jay Z are the best thing since sliced bread.
    I am not saying she is not talented but she is not for me but I respect your opinion and would ask you to respect mine.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebrock View Post
    sorry if i don't share your opinion but variety is the spice of life and it would not do for us all to like the same thing.
    I don't like her attitude, the fact that she mimes most of her songs on stage and how she so obviously thinks she and jay z are the best thing since sliced bread.
    I am not saying she is not talented but she is not for me but i respect your opinion and would ask you to respect mine.
    haaaaaa..hey bluerock,just messin with ya,truth be told,i think she should tone down the sexy outfits.

They both are good singers, visually attractive. Natalie ,classic Aretha ,Stephanie ,Regina ,Gladys ,Nancy and others in that class excite you when they sing in a personal way. Eyes closed. Straight up , no visual.

haaaaaa..hey bluerock,just messin with ya,truth be told,i think she should tone down the sexy outfits.
    Not really fussed about that but she really does need to do more live vocals. Anyone can gyrate and lip sync to a pre-recorded vocal. Not many look so good doing it as she does but the annoying thing is that she does have the talent to do it if she so desired.

i'm prehistoric..I'm moved by voices.

I can't key into Beyonce or all this other endlessly manipulated stuff.......

I LISTEN... and don't care about photoshopped contrived videoss..........

try Jean Plum if you see my point....no videos....no twerking... I guess it's whatever moves you... none of us have seen Jean Plum perform...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Not really fussed about that but she really does need to do more live vocals. Anyone can gyrate and lip sync to a pre-recorded vocal. Not many look so good doing it as she does but the annoying thing is that she does have the talent to do it if she so desired.
    I like Beyoncé but the lipping needs to stop. Its not just her though its JLo and Britney and Madonna and a lot of todays new singers. They dont sing live and cover it up with lasers and light shows and acrobats and trapeze artists. The First Lady of Motown Dr Martha Reves and Aretha and Diana and Chaka all sing live and all of them put on real good entertains shows.

fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I like Beyoncé but the lipping needs to stop. Its not just her though its JLo and Britney and Madonna and a lot of todays new singers. They dont sing live and cover it up with lasers and light shows and acrobats and trapeze artists. The First Lady of Motown Dr Martha Reves and Aretha and Diana and Chaka all sing live and all of them put on real good entertains shows.

fondly,

Roberta
    You are so right Roberta. Janet Jackson is another serial offender. Britney sang one song "live" when touring in the UK and Australia. My friends daughter who is a huge fan was not at all concerned about this. It seems the younger generation want to watch a live show rather than listen to it - if you catch my meaning. Katy Perry is another one, and as you say Madonna, JLo etc have made careers out of it.
    Top and bottom of it is that they are probably incapable of singing throughout a full live show, but Beyonce probably is capable but chooses not to. Sad but true.