[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I noticed that some congressman is wanting to take away Mr. Cosby's Freedom Medal. My problem here is the guy is judging before any real legal situation is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    And you know everything about these women cases and history. Please stop!!!!
    First of all most of them have no case and I know a whole lot more than you do. I shall continue sharing information that is currently being found out about these women.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I noticed that some congressman is wanting to take away Mr. Cosby's Freedom Medal. My problem here is the guy is judging before any real legal situation is resolved.
    Ralph we hear about them wanting to take back his awards ,but we never hear about any of the colleges and other institutions that he's made large donations to over the decades talk about giving his money back!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    First of all most of them have no case and I know a whole lot more than you do. I shall continue sharing information that is currently being found out about these women.
    The last person id be getting my information from is you.

Now you stop mentioning my name and responding to me and i will put you back on ignore.

And people like YOU have little respect for women. Your the one that always defend wife beaters Ike Turner and Pedro Ferrer so it doesnt really matter what you say or think.
    Your attempt at insulting me is not working. What it is doing is showing everyone who you really are..........

Your attempt at insulting me is not working. What it is doing is showing everyone who you really are..........
    You insult people on this here forum all the time so stop playing the victim. Its beneath even you.

New York is experiencing the ‘Cosby Effect,’ and it’s a good thing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-a-good-thing/

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    President Obama will look at revoking Cosbys Medal if Congress approves

.http://time.com/4172773/white-house-...al-of-freedom/

Roberta: I respect your opinion here and it may be a little bit more valuable than the opinions of us men. Most of us males here are a little bit older and things have changed so much in the male/female relationship. What was okay from 1950 to 2000 is very often not okay anymore. We are only the products of what happened to us during our lives.

One issue some people have is that these days with the Internet, all kinds of innuendo and opinion is tossed around as fact. Bill Cosby is a victim of that. A legal conclusion will be years away for all these actions.

He's going to be dead before all the civil trials and criminal trials are concluded ~ and some of those actions and appeals will end when he dies.

I've heard some of the female staff in my office going "why did it take all these years to come forward"? ~ and be very negative to the women that are now stepping forward.

But I also know that the answer to that question is simple ~ Women are generally afraid to come forward; they know they will be put through something very unpleasant as they make their complaint, dealing with the police, and then going through a very lengthy, miserable process. So many of them don't come forward.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Roberta: I respect your opinion here and it may be a little bit more valuable than the opinions of us men. Most of us males here are a little bit older and things have changed so much in the male/female relationship. What was okay from 1950 to 2000 is very often not okay anymore. We are only the products of what happened to us during our lives.

One issue some people have is that these days with the Internet, all kinds of innuendo and opinion is tossed around as fact. Bill Cosby is a victim of that. A legal conclusion will be years away for all these actions.

He's going to be dead before all the civil trials and criminal trials are concluded ~ and some of those actions and appeals will end when he dies.

I've heard some of the female staff in my office going "why did it take all these years to come forward"? ~ and be very negative to the women that are now stepping forward.

But I also know that the answer to that question is simple ~ Women are generally afraid to come forward; they know they will be put through something very unpleasant as they make their complaint, dealing with the police, and then going through a very lengthy, miserable process. So many of them don't come forward.
    Bill Cosby is no victim imo dear. He admited to drugging women and IMO he then he either touched them or fondled them or had sex with them without approval which is rape imo.
    Women were afraid to come forward for decades but because of Cosby they are now coming forward more and more and more in every city and town and college in America.
    To some folks and law enforment if a women wears a short skirt or shows cleavage and drink liquor and walk after dark they are partly to blame if they are raped so its no wonder women stay silent for years and years. The shame and trauma that goes along with rape goes on forever and ever.

Another real great example of this is when Priiests were molesting kids and the kids stayed silent for 20 or 30 or 40 years because the Catholic church and Pope covered it all up and even some parents refused to believe that they children had been sexualy abused.

Rape and Molestation destroy good people.

Roberta

Hes 78 and if you saw him leave the arraignment today he look 88 IMO. I personally believe hes guilty but its up to the court to decide if Mr Cosby even lasts that long. These things can take forever to get through the court and trial and this cant be good for his health. I mean when theres headlines calling him Americas Rapist and 55 women accusing him its real real bad IMO.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b014efe0da0fe4

Roberta
    The same reasoning says that at least one of the thousands of people who allege to have seen the Loch Ness Monster are telling the truth. Science requires proof, not a number of unproven claims. If our society is going to destroy a person's reputation and life, let facts be the guide. People have lied in large numbers since the dawn of human existence.

Bill Cosby is no victim imo dear. He admited to drugging women and IMO he then he either touched them or fondled them or had sex with them without approval which is rape imo.
    Women were afraid to come forward for decades but because of Cosby they are now coming forward more and more and more in every city and town and college in America.
    To some folks and law enforment if a women wears a short skirt or shows cleavage and drink liquor and walk after dark they are partly to blame if they are raped so its no wonder women stay silent for years and years. The shame and trauma that goes along with rape goes on forever and ever.

Another real great example of this is when Priiests were molesting kids and the kids stayed silent for 20 or 30 or 40 years because the Catholic church and Pope covered it all up and even some parents refused to believe that they children had been sexualy abused.

Rape and Molestation destroy good people.

Roberta
    Who made you judge, jury and executioner. My dear you seem to forget that a man is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Even with the admission of the drugs doesn't equivate a slam dunk guilty verdict. I understand the fear that women have in reporting rape but waiting doesn't help matters, it only escalates them, but at the same time I'm not just going to take their word for it without some proof. For me I don't know if he is guilty or innocent, have to wait and see.

The same reasoning says that at least one of the thousands of people who allege to have seen the Loch Ness Monster are telling the truth. Science requires proof, not a number of unproven claims. If our society is going to destroy a person's reputation and life, let facts be the guide. People have lied in large numbers since the dawn of human existence.
    And rapists have LIED in large numbers since the dawn of human existence. Bill Cosby has already admitted getting qualudes to give to women he wanted to have sex with.

"Did you ever give any of those young women the Quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked. Cosby's attorney objected and told him not to answer the question.

If he didn't sureley Cosby would have answered NO.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Who made you judge, jury and executioner. My dear you seem to forget that a man is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Even with the admission of the drugs doesn't equivate a slam dunk guilty verdict. I understand the fear that women have in reporting rape but waiting doesn't help matters, it only escalates them, but at the same time I'm not just going to take their word for it without some proof. For me I don't know if he is guilty or innocent, have to wait and see.
    Good for you my dear if you'd read my post i added IMO [[in my opinion). Thats the great thing about America we can all have our opinions

Marv, you know I usually have your back, but you started this latest bruhaha with an attack on Juice. Although I disagree with him on this one, he does have a right to his opinion.

Roberta, please don't fan the flames.

Everybody, heed Ralph's warning, and stay reasonably on-topic.

Thanks!

Blackguy69, you sound like an intelligent and very reasonable person.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Marv, you know I usually have your back, but you started this latest bruhaha with an attack on Juice. Although I disagree with him on this one, he does have a right to his opinion.

Thanks!

I never attacked Juice. Juice is my friend. Are you sure you read whatever it is correctly?

Thanks!
    It was Jobeterob and myself that marv2 attacked.

Originally Posted by marv2
    You're changing your story and your stance Jobeterob aren't you? But why? Just over a week you said that we all know that Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson and [[I forget the third person you mentioned at the moment) that they all did it! There's no proof, but that doesn't matter to people like you and Roberta.

In the case of what went on in Los Angeles, the 1974 case couldn't be tried because so many years had passed since that incident in the Playboy mansion. Same can be said about the 2008 incident though initially I was convinced they would try him there. They're trying him in Pennsylvania for what he admitted to: giving drugs to women. I believe had he not admitted that in his deposition, we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this. And yeah, of course, innocent until proven guilty does make sense, but I think in Cosby's case - now this is just my opinion - I think he's proven his guilt. He has been an unfaithful husband and is really reaping what he sow - regardless if anyone believes he raped and sexually assaulted these women [[I tend to believe the women in this case - just my opinion) - he is paying the price for this. And I'm sure he's not the only male celebrity - black or white - that has been alleged to have done this especially in his time period.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    In the case of what went on in Los Angeles, the 1974 case couldn't be tried because so many years had passed since that incident in the Playboy mansion. Same can be said about the 2008 incident though initially I was convinced they would try him there. They're trying him in Pennsylvania for what he admitted to: giving drugs to women. I believe had he not admitted that in his deposition, we wouldn't be sitting here talking about this. And yeah, of course, innocent until proven guilty does make sense, but I think in Cosby's case - now this is just my opinion - I think he's proven his guilt. He has been an unfaithful husband and is really reaping what he sow - regardless if anyone believes he raped and sexually assaulted these women [[I tend to believe the women in this case - just my opinion) - he is paying the price for this. And I'm sure he's not the only male celebrity - black or white - that has been alleged to have done this especially in his time period.
    I agree with you midnight man imo hes guilty and hes reaping what he sowed over the decades.

One of the victims is writing a book so we'll know the truth then.

It was Jobeterob and myself that marv2 attacked.

Originally Posted by marv2
    You're changing your story and your stance Jobeterob aren't you? But why? Just over a week you said that we all know that Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson and [[I forget the third person you mentioned at the moment) that they all did it! There's no proof, but that doesn't matter to people like you and Roberta.
    I did not attack anyone. I responded to your post which is my right to do so.

And for those screaming he's guilty, don't be surprised if he's found not guilty. Remember George Zimmerman

And for those screaming he's guilty, don't be surprised if he's found not guilty. Remember George Zimmerman
    Bite your tongue! LOL!

I never attacked Juice. Juice is my friend. Are you sure you read whatever it is correctly?
    Juice, I love it when you shine the light on these things! I remember very well how he accuse you, Ralph and I of trying to destroy this forum when I know the real truth! This is why I am not surprised at all how these same people will jump on a Bill Cosby, a Patti LaBelle or a Michael Jackson and declare them guilty of any and everything they are accused of !
    OK, I did read it wrong, but who is "he"? Need I ask? Wait...don't answer that because I know whom "he" is. Either way, why start this shit again? Why bring it up?

OK, I did read it wrong, but who is "he"? Need I ask? Wait...don't answer that because I know whom "he" is. Either way, why start this shit again? Why bring it up?
    I was responding to Juice. He mentioned it to illustrate a point that would be immediately understood by the active posters in this thread.

What gets me about the L.A. prosecutor is is that, unless i'm mistaken, California has successfully prosecuted cases where a teenager was raped well after the window had closed.

What gets me about the L.A. prosecutor is is that, unless i'm mistaken, California has successfully prosecuted cases where a teenager was raped well after the window had closed.
    And theyve been trying to bring back Roman Polanski for years and years and years for having underage relations with a girl 40 years ago.

And O.J.

I won't be surprised. That's the way this system is... but best believe they'll lock up a black man who shot a cop in self defense because "he's evil and needs to know his place". So yeah, this justice system can blow it.

And theyve been trying to bring back Roman Polanski for years and years and years for having underage relations with a girl 40 years ago.
    Which country is protecting him again? I wanted to say The Netherlands but it could be Switzerland... California is a legendary mess anyway when it comes to celebrity crime cases.

he's gonna have an uphill battle. You see, he admitted to a pattern of drugging women in a deposition. They just got through with a round of depositions in California. new evidence has come to light. I doubt PA would have filed charges if they didn't think they had a solid case against Mr. Cosby.

I know there are people who absolutely refuse to believe that their lifetime hero could be a serial rapist, or because of whatever reason. The man caused his own problems.

What kind of wealthy man has to drug women to have sex with him?

No he did not. Bill Cosby did not admit to drugging women in a deposition. That is a lie the media made up:

No he did not. Bill Cosby did not admit to drugging women in a deposition. That is a lie the media made up:

You need to come up with a better source than Shakaama. This is a public access host and a Tea Party supporter and a supporter of the rich and a man who favors impeaching President Obama and Shakaama support repealing Obamacare. Hes also for deporting Bernie Sanders and calls Hilkary Clinton a murderer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wc1XY6PsxkQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkGtYbb_SKw

This is is your source for supporting Bill Cosby. lol
    Last edited by Roberta75; 01-11-2016 at 01:11 PM.

How can you make up what he said in a deposition, out of his own mouth? Had it not been for that, PA would have not pressed charges. The guy is still a slease.

How can you make up what he said in a deposition, out of his own mouth? Had it not been for that, PA would have not pressed charges. The guy is still a slease.
    Exactly. And Cosby refused to answer if he gave the ladies Qualuddes without there knowledge.

They did it! They made it up! His attorney [[I've been watching several of her interviews), said the same thing and that is Mr. Cosby never admitted to any of the things the media claimed he did in his sworn deposition! I am also starting to see each of these accusers stories being picked apart and found baseless.

It is now starting to make sense to me why so many of them never pressed charges to begin with!
    I am most surprised to learn that Beverly
    Johnson lied. She had done this before to actor Christopher Noth.

I really hope Bill Cosby is learning that he has a huge amount support out in the World regardless of what the media is trying to lead us to believe.

You need to come up with a better source than Shakaama. This is a public access host and a Tea Party supporter and a supporter of the rich and a man who favors impeaching President Obama and Shakaama support repealing Obamacare. Hes also for deporting Bernie Sanders and calls Hilkary Clinton a murderer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wc1XY6PsxkQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkGtYbb_SKw

This is is your source for supporting Bill Cosby. lol
    Po' Roberta. You sound like one of the village people [[I'm not talking about the musical group....) in some horror flick running around with a torn to burn "the monster" whether he is innocent or not! You would have fit in perfectly during the Salem witch trials.

You know what, gang? I think this thread has outlived it's usefulness. I won't delete it, but it is now closed.

thjklikjiopjio0jo0ijo