[REMOVE ADS]

Merry Christmas.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given. And the government shall be upon his shoulders, and his name shall be called 'Wonderful Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace."

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate Jesus Christ and Happy Holidays to them that dont,

BLESSINGS TO ALL.

Roberta

Merry Christmas Roberta, and Merry Christmas to Soulful Detroit! Wishing one and all a very Happy 2016! - JOsEph:-)

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas Roberta, and to all our fellow SDF members....also, to the many more 'viewers', who read our contributions.

As Roberta said, there are blessings for everyone. Seeing them, is to believe in them.

~*~*~*~ "MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, HAPPY HANUKKAH, HAPPY KWANZAA, SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL!!!" ~*~*~*~

s.s.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  21.1 KB
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Vrolijk Kerstfeest en gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

Glad Jul och Gott Nytt Ĺr!

Glćdelig jul og Godt Nytĺr!

Hyvää joulua, ja hyvää uutta vuotta!

Joyeux Nol et bonne année!

Frohe Weihnachten und Glücklich Neues Jahres!

!שנה טובה חנוכה

You forgot feliz navidad y prospero ano felicidad. But fortunately, Jose Feliciano didn't...

Merry Christmas to all of my Soulful Detroit friends and acquaintances. Have a safe and happy holiday season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    You forgot feliz navidad y prospero ano felicidad:
Views: 112
    ˇSí seńor! Me olvidé de dar los saludos féstivos en espańol. Y, es ironico, porque yo leo, escribo, y hablo ese idioma, así!

Sí. Mucho mejor que yo. Tuve que usar Google para entender su mensaje. Y para escribir esta respuesta.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Sí. Mucho mejor que yo. Tuve que usar Google para entender su mensaje. Y para escribir esta respuesta.
Views: 95
    Well, you must have some knowledge of Spanish, as your word order is reasonable, and those on-line translation programmes don't understand context well, and translate word-fo-word, so, their resultant word order is generally incorrect. Furthermore, they only use the most common definition of a given word. So, they often use the wrong word.

i had to learn Spanish because I live in L.A. I ALMOST NEVER RUN INTO English speakers. If you don't speak Spanish, living here, you'd have a difficult time getting along. I live in a Oaxacan neighbourhood. Even my Castellán is of little value [[I studied Castillian for 2 years in university, and used to visit my brother in Madrid regularly over a 7 year period [[He now lives in Sweden-and I work there part time). I've had to learn the Oaxacan [[Mexican) dialect, and remember to only use present tense and a little bit of straight past, or they have no idea what I am talking about. If I use the subjunctive or Pluscuamperfecto or past perfect, they look at me like I am insane.

Wishing everybody a happy and healthy 2016!

Belated Merry Christmas!

If you were good boys an girls,hoochaclaus put a special jug under the tree.