[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson's Tracks: Survey of Favorites

Now that we have 16 mixes of IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON, I am wondering about your favorites. I will compile the list after a few days if you will all just list your TOP 3 favorites!!! IF you feel like telling "why," that's fine ... but most importantly, just list 3. This should be fun especially if we get 50+ replies!!!

Something positive, fans! Cheers to Mary!!!
    Last edited by longtimefan; 11-25-2015 at 11:19 AM.

Cool idea! Here's mine...

Wayne Newman Extended
    Mark Picchiotti & Craig J
    Subgroover

Time To Move On, Pt. 2 [[Paul Goodyear Slammin' Dub) my other favorite mixes are :

Time to Move on [[Good Girls Supreme Club Mix)

Time to Move on [[Mark Picchiotti & Craig J's 'The Absolute' Club Mix)

Honorable mention:

Time to Move on [[Dirty Pop Club Mix)
    Last edited by marv2; 11-25-2015 at 07:58 PM.

This mix has that slick 70s Disco feel to it. You could almost mix "Red Hot" on the tail end of it. LOL!

Newman
    Sub Groover
    Supreme Club Mix

More mixes coming.

Quote Originally Posted by thesupremes View Post
    More mixes coming.
    Bring them on!!!!!!

The mix i like are,1.Leee John Original,2.Sweet Team Extended Mix,3.Mark Picchiotti & Craig j.'S The Absoulute' Club Mix,4.Jared Jones Mixshow,5.Dirty Pop Club Remix,6.Good Girls Supreme Club Mix,7.Subgroover Remix,8.Tweaka Turner Supreme Diva mix,these are great mixes on Mary Wilson's Time To Move On,my fav

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    The mix i like are,1.Leee John Original,2.Sweet Team Extended Mix,3.Mark Picchiotti & Craig j.'S The Absoulute' Club Mix,4.Jared Jones Mixshow,5.Dirty Pop Club Remix,6.Good Girls Supreme Club Mix,7.Subgroover Remix,8.Tweaka Turner Supreme Diva mix,these are great mixes on Mary Wilson's Time To Move On,my fav
    I like Leee John's mix too. You know Leee wrote the song. He use to be in the group Imagination [[" just an illusion").

Thanks for that info Marv,i didn't know that,this cd of the different mixes is so good,i want a whole album[[cd)of Mary doing dance music,with the same producers of Time To Move On.

Thanks for that info Marv,i didn't know that,this cd of the different mixes is so good,i want a whole album[[cd)of Mary doing dance music,with the same producers of Time To Move On.
    Oh it's good stuff. This guy remixed Mary's "Red Hot" a few years ago and subtitled it "Nah Man That's Hot". He did a great job.

Well, I promised on November 24th to come back with the results of this "survey." Oddly, with all of the SDF publicity [[among other publicity sources) and rising to #23 on the dance charts, there were only 10 replies and 498 views. I don't draw any conclusions as to what that means.

3 votes-Mark Picchiotti and Craig J
    2 votes - Wayne Newman Extended
    2 votes - Subgroove
    2 votes- Good Girls Supreme Club Mix
    1 vote each for Paul Goodyear Slammin' Dub; Leee John Oroginal; and, Sweet Team Extended

Well moving right along.... :-) It was worth a try!

I read a rave review of Mary's hit in a NJ music magazine and they listed best mixes in their opinion which I will list soon. My brother sent it to me but I can't seem to post it from an email.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I read a rave review of Mary's hit in a NJ music magazine and they listed best mixes in their opinion which I will list soon. My brother sent it to me but I can't seem to post it from an email.
    Luke check your messages

Marv2,

That would be great!

Mary Wilson's new dance hit Time To Move On is number 23,on The Billboard dance chart,i hear,it's going to number 17 soon,go Mary

Mary Wilson's new dance hit Time To Move On is number 23,on The Billboard dance chart,i hear,it's going to number 17 soon,go Mary
    It's been confirmed [[check the other thread out), Mary Wilson has landed at #17! She has a Top 20 Hit right now!

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post

Can you find the review? I'd appreciate it.

Can you find the review? I'd appreciate it.
    I will see if I can get it and share it with you.

It is a bit rough to see, but here is the review :

Attachment 10874

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    It is a bit rough to see, but here is the review :

Attachment 10874
    Do you have a link where I can see online? Or can you email it to me? I'd like a better quality.

Great interview on Mary's hit dance single Time To Move On,number 17 on the Billboard dance chart.Thanks for sharing Marv

Do you have a link where I can see online? Or can you email it to me? I'd like a better quality.
    This is the way it was sent to me. I do not have link sorry.

Name:  Screenshot 2015-12-24 07.25.20.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  9.8 KB

From Billboard 10/1/2015

"Legendary diva Mary Wilson returns to the dance floors with this new Dirty Pop remix of "Time to Move On," premiering on Billboard right here:

The song, which was recorded in 2000 but is now being officially released for the first time, will be accompanied by a host of remixes. Other producers on board to support the track with new reworkings include Frankmusik and Mark Picchiotti & Craig J. The first batch of remixes will be commercially released on Oct. 5, while the original recording is available now through retailers.

Wilson, of course, was an original member of The Supremes, who earned 12 No. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart -- the record for the most No. 1s among American groups. After The Supremes disbanded in 1977, Wilson continued on as a solo artist.

"We've worked with a lot of amazing artists over the years," DrewG of Dirty Pop tells Billboard, "but it's an especially supreme honor for Brian [[Cua) and I to remix for the legendary Mary Wilson."

Quote Originally Posted by 762rob View Post
    Name:  Screenshot 2015-12-24 07.25.20.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  9.8 KB

From Billboard 10/1/2015

"Legendary diva Mary Wilson returns to the dance floors with this new Dirty Pop remix of "Time to Move On," premiering on Billboard right here:

The song, which was recorded in 2000 but is now being officially released for the first time, will be accompanied by a host of remixes. Other producers on board to support the track with new reworkings include Frankmusik and Mark Picchiotti & Craig J. The first batch of remixes will be commercially released on Oct. 5, while the original recording is available now through retailers.

Wilson, of course, was an original member of The Supremes, who earned 12 No. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart -- the record for the most No. 1s among American groups. After The Supremes disbanded in 1977, Wilson continued on as a solo artist.

"We've worked with a lot of amazing artists over the years," DrewG of Dirty Pop tells Billboard, "but it's an especially supreme honor for Brian [[Cua) and I to remix for the legendary Mary Wilson."
    Rob, thank you. I hate to ask,but is there a way you could enlarge it?