[REMOVE ADS]

1967 CONCERT Arthur Conley Sam and Dave Lee Dorsey Linda Carr

And who would have known that Lee Dorsey was such a dynamic performer - and Sam and Dave performing perfectly in unison before the mega fall out...

A Brass Fest!!!

01 Linda Carr -- You Can't Hurry Love 02 Lee Dorsey -- Get Out Of My Life, Woman 03 Lee Dorsey -- Ride Your Pony 04 The Sam & Dave Orchestra -- Secret Agent Man 05 Sam & Dave -- You Don't Know [[Like I Know) 06 Sam & Dave -- Soul Man 07 Linda Carr -- You Send Me 08 Arthur Conley -- A Whole Lotta Woman 09 Arthur Conley -- Sweet Soul Music 10 The Sam & Dave Orchestra -- If You Give Up What You Got [[See What You Lost) 11 Sam & Dave -- When Something Is Wrong With My Baby 12 Sam & Dave -- Hold On I'm Comin'
    Last edited by MIKEW-UK; 12-17-2015 at 05:17 PM.

did you see this

Saw Arthur Conley & Sam & Dave perform in 1967 but with a better line-up of Jackie Wilson headlining, Jean/Gene Wells, The Bar-Kays, Little Deon, etc...... I have photos.

S.S.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa....that lee dorsey vid is priceless.

I saw Lee Dorsey in September 1966 with Joe Tex, Mary Wells, William Bell, Barbara Lewis, Mable John, Howard Tate, Pigmeat Markham, the Van Dykes, etc. Lee Dorsey did Ride Your Pony, Working In A Coal Mine, Ya Ya and I don't remember what else, but he was good. The last I remember him recording was with Southside Johnny & the Asbury Dukes on their first Epic lp which also featured Ronnie Spector.