[REMOVE ADS]

My Blessing To You - "The Children" A Tragically Forgotten Soul Ballad

I have a song that no one seems to remember & I'm always met with blank stares whenever I speak about it. There are so many rare songs on youtube that I've never bothered to deal with uploading anything. But, I had to bless everyone with this one. I believe that everyone who hasn't heard it should hear it & those whom may have forgotten it should be reacquainted with it.

In my opinion, this is one criminally overlooked & underplayed song. The song is "The Children" by Bobby Hill & in my opinion, it's one hell of a song from the late fall/early winter of 1969. I hope that you'll love it as much as I do. It brings back some great memories of my 1st Christmas in my present home. Ahhh...to be 9 years old again.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCXa4_meWM

His follow-up 45 on Lo Lo is a big money item -- "Tell Me You Love Me / To The Bitter End".