[REMOVE ADS]

The Diana Ross Project: Sings Songs From The Wiz

Thanks for this post. I read his review last night. While I've downloaded the album, I have yet to hear it. I'm so excited!

I really appreciate the love and detail of these reviews. For the record Lee Holdridge produced the tracks. Nearly all of the vocal sessions were produced by Miss Ross and Suzanne dePasse. Except for the vocalizer affects on a few of the lines in "So You Wanted To Meet The Wizard" her voice isn't pitch controlled or manipulated at all. Those helium sounding vocals beginning at 2:10 are all Miss Ross exactly as she recorded them.
    It's no secret that this project was never officially finished and who knows if she wouldn't have done additional vocal takes? But we love it and thought fans would too. Thank you everyone for the attention you have brought to this.

Quote Originally Posted by George Solomon View Post
    I really appreciate the love and detail of these reviews. For the record Lee Holdridge produced the tracks. Nearly all of the vocal sessions were produced by Miss Ross and Suzanne dePasse. Except for the vocalizer affects on a few of the lines in "So You Wanted To Meet The Wizard" her voice isn't pitch controlled or manipulated at all. Those helium sounding vocals beginning at 2:10 are all Miss Ross exactly as she recorded them.
    It's no secret that this project was never officially finished and who knows if she wouldn't have done additional vocal takes? But we love it and thought fans would too. Thank you everyone for the attention you have brought to this.
    Im buying this next paycheck. i loved the Wiz with Diane and Michael i was real fortunate as a teenager to see Stephanie Mills in the Wiz in new York in 1984 and im real excited about the Wiz on TV tonight. I just love the Wiz period.

Im looking forward to buying this Songs from the Wiz George.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

You've done a spectacular job and there is amazing advertising for everything Wiz related on Facebook, where you've also done a remarkable job pushing this release.

This gives us all hope for even more finds for Supremes fans!

I wondered if that was the case, George. A couple of places scream out for background vocals. Diana's vocals are quite good though I could see that she might want to take another pass in a couple of places. Quite a nice add to the collection! Thanks for all your hard work.

Supremes and Ross fans should be happy!