[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Candy Bars!!!

As if having a hot hit record wasn't enough, Ms. Mary Wilson now has her own candy bar! Milk Chocolate of course LOL! Ever the business woman, I hope she gets Hillary Clinton to eat one right during a debate! LOL!

Attachment 10811
    Last edited by marv2; 11-29-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Yum yum. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Yum yum. Lol
    Luke, should we do a internet video about Mary's candy ala "Patti's Pies"? LOL!

I don't care if mary's selling chocolate covered spinach bars,i'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    I don't care if mary's selling chocolate covered spinach bars,i'm in.

I hear you! hehehehehehehehe.................

Lolol per YouTube video. Mary's magic Moca chocolata ya ya. Uh oh. Patti might sue

Lolol per YouTube video. Mary's magic Moca chocolata ya ya. Uh oh. Patti might sue
    I don't think so since they are long term friends but Patti would be pissed . LOL!

Good point. I wouldn't wanna mess with Patti Patti

Good point. I wouldn't wanna mess with Patti Patti
    No you don't. Patti is a self-confessed thug! LOL! I think Mary's new candy bar is her first venture into merchandising since Supremes/Eula products sold in the early 00s.

I always thought Mary could have made a fortune selling beauty products but she loves her career and humanitarian efforts.

These are actually Hershey Bars and you can have the wrappers customized. I once put our logo on them as a promotion and gave them away. Is she selling these anywhere or are they a promotion? They are not that cheap and if she is selling them, they would have to be over a dollar to be profitable. Putting a store on her site would be a nice moneymaker for her and an easy way for fans to buy these chocolate bars and her CDs and DVDs.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    These are actually Hershey Bars and you can have the wrappers customized. I once put our logo on them as a promotion and gave them away. Is she selling these anywhere or are they a promotion? They are not that cheap and if she is selling them, they would have to be over a dollar to be profitable. Putting a store on her site would be a nice moneymaker for her and an easy way for fans to buy these chocolate bars and her CDs and DVDs.
    She had a store on her site for years. They would sell out of everything. That was the problem.

I think if she is going to do this, she should go national like she did with her Supremes magazine.
    Last edited by marv2; 11-28-2015 at 11:53 PM.

I always thought Mary could have made a fortune selling beauty products but she loves her career and humanitarian efforts.
    That would have been a natural fit for her. Her humanitarian efforts are endless. She started decades ago by adopting her cousin's child.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    She had a store on her site for years. They would sell out of everything. That was the problem.

I think if she is going to do this, she should go national like she did with her Supremes magazine.
    That is a problem every business would like. But the solution is not to close the business, as she did, but to have better inventory control. Right now with her maxi single so hot, and with so many people wanting the CD Maxi, she probably could work out a deal to make them herself and then sell them on her site.

I bought a few Eula things off her site

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    That is a problem every business would like. But the solution is not to close the business, as she did, but to have better inventory control. Right now with her maxi single so hot, and with so many people wanting the CD Maxi, she probably could work out a deal to make them herself and then sell them on her site.

I bought a few Eula things off her site

Me too! I bought a coffee mug, neck ties and mouse pads.

I think the photo,of Mary on the Candy bar,is taken from,the same photo session,of Mary's new publicity photo.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    I think the photo,of Mary on the Candy bar,is taken from,the same photo session,of Mary's new publicity photo.
    I like it! I like it a lot! For those who don't know, she would have to tell them her age.