[REMOVE ADS]

A General Message To You

Hi this is Kev-Lo

I know this is not a music topic but I just put something on Facebook and I wanted to also put this on here.

Well with the holidays apond us and a New Year coming in I have just one question.

CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

KevLo, you are one of the nicest cats I've ever come across on the web or in real life so I hope you won't be too upset
    with my answer to your very relevant question.
    Unfortunately, no.
    I long ago came to accept that greed, selfishness, hate and prejudice are permanent parts of the human condition and that
    no religious belief system, political perspective, government mandate or even shared interest [[ such as music, film or literature) will ever erase it. No matter how civil or fair a person always is, he or she will encounter someone at sometime
    in their lifetime who just won't behave in the same way. And then...there are some types of individuals, and I myself come
    in contact with every week, that I DO NOT WANT TO GET ALONG WITH...That's life...

Quote Originally Posted by KevLo View Post
    Hi this is Kev-Lo

I know this is not a music topic but I just put something on Facebook and I wanted to also put this on here.

Well with the holidays apond us and a New Year coming in I have just one question.

CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
    What did I miss now? I'm pretty much in agreement with Splankadelic. For whatever reason, even on a Soul music appreciation board, there are people who just can't sleep at night until they feel that they've rained on someone else's parade. No amount of holiday cheer can remedy that cause. We can't even agree to disagree without wanting to hurt anothers feelings.

Well .. I have to agree with Splanky and Timmyfunk ..

There seems to be something in the human condition that always makes us dissatisfied and trying to pick holes in other peoples arguments .. maybe that is why we are now sitting at computers in massive cities rather than still sheltering under trees in some ancient Garden of Eden.

Of course, there is a certain delicious irony in everyone so far agreeing that we can't all get on ...

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    Well .. I have to agree with Splanky and Timmyfunk ..

There seems to be something in the human condition that always makes us dissatisfied and trying to pick holes in other peoples arguments .. maybe that is why we are now sitting at computers in massive cities rather than still sheltering under trees in some ancient Garden of Eden.

Of course, there is a certain delicious irony in everyone so far agreeing that we can't all get on ...

Roger
    'So far' being the operative words.

christmas is the one time that people [[generally) turn on the nice switch.then bang it off again 2 days later!
    i'm all for getting along.i like the the end bit of roger's post btw!