[REMOVE ADS]

miss_lish Guest

Evan Ross and His...Package: A Debate!

I wouldn't mind finding that package under the tree this year!

miss_lish Guest
    If you scroll down there is a very interesting debate going on about black men, Speedos, and the Motion Picture Association of America. This thread is getting a lot of hits, but no commentary. Interesting.

smark21 Guest
    The blog is from 2007. Was this movie ever released?

To be honest, I had to try and find Evan in the pictures!

Yes, I'm pretty sure the movie was released; his movies have done quite well. Of all Diana's children, I think his professional career is the most successful; perhaps Tracee's has been more; not sure; don't know the careers that well.

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Yes, I'm pretty sure the movie was released; his movies have done quite well. Of all Diana's children, I think his professional career is the most successful; perhaps Tracee's has been more; not sure; don't know the careers that well.
    I checked imdb. The movie was released and it grossed around 7 million. Not exactly a smash hit on the level of Avatar or Titanic.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475355/business

miss_lish Guest
    Being summa cum laude from C4MYSELFU, Miss Lish ordered a copy for herself at GetDVDPrices.com for a total grand sum of $4.47.: http://www.getdvdprices.com/search/?isbn=031398215400

I have this movie on DVD and Evan did a fairly good job of acting in it. Now, did I miss something ?

I gather the point is........in the picture with Evan in the upper right hand corner in the swimming trunks........his package is prominent. And I guess the question was asked "is it real or is it an airbrush?"

miss_lish Guest
    The real question is why does the Motion Picture Association of American give damn.