[REMOVE ADS]

"Nightflight" Tue Nov 10, 9P-12M ET: The Vincent Sisters Part 2...The Unheard Show!

Howdy Folks...join me tonight on "Nightflight" for Part 2 of a tribute to Pam and Joyce Vincent...this is "The Unheard Show"!...from June 21, 2011.
    The reason mostly no one heard it?....bad, bad studio to internet connections. This show was sadly and relatively unheard by most who tried. Well...you get the rare chance to hear it tonight. Joyce and Pam [[of Tony Orlando and Dawn, of Invictus/Holland Dozier Holland fame, and much wonderful background and solo performances) will join me as well as a surprise guest who worked extensively with the ladies. So do join me for this very special show...with lots of music too, including numerous tracks from "Quiet Moon"... by Pam's and Joyce's vocal ensemble group Tour De 4Force! That's tonight...on "Nightflight...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and webcasting at www.womr.org See you on the radio! Thanks! John
    Name:  Tony 50th Anniversary 9_29_2010 130Promo.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  82.1 KB

9 pm? Is Tour de 4orce still together? Thanks mj

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    9 pm? Is Tour de 4orce still together? Thanks mj

Luke...yep...9P ET! And yes...I understand they still are performing.

Although their Twitter page was last updated in 2012 & Facebook in February 2014.

...in the studio...Howdy!!! Enjoy the show!!