[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Freda Payne Eloise Laws singing At Sheryl Lee Ralph 's Diva's Simply Sin

Mary Wilson Freda Payne and Eloise Laws singing at Sheryl Lee Ralph Diva's Simply Singing.What a wonderful night this was.All 3 ladies came out at the same time,Mary sang first,Stormy Weather,then Eloise You Put A Spell On Me,and Freda Payne How High The Moon,all the ladies sang Reach Out And Touch[[Somebody's Hand). i'm sorry,i don't like this song,i don't care,who sings it,i wonder who's idea was it,to have them sing this song smh.after they finish they're set,i went back stage,i kissed them all,Mary left,she told me,she'd be right back,it was better sweet,for Freda,she told me,she got into a car accident,on her way to the show,i was thinking what a pro,Miss Payne was,she did the show,like nothing had happen,i have so much respect for Freda,because the show must go on.Freda Payne Mary Wilson and Eloise Laws are true Diva's.This was Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva's Simply singing 25th year, a night with the best Diva's in the entertainment world,it's a Aids benefit,that Sheryl Lee Ralph started 25 years ago,the other Diva's on the show,was great too,it was a night too remember,if you missed this years show,it's always next year 2016,Divas Simply singing,is The Best,the after party was a BLAST,I can understand why Freda didn't come to the after party.again a great night.
    Last edited by REDHOT; 11-06-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Thank you Redhot for sharing what sounds like a truly great night of entertainment. I hope video of the event surfaces on Youtube.

Mary,freda,sheryl in the same room....take me now!!!!

I forget..who were the other divas that night? I think I remember Sarah Dash was one.

No Luke,Sarah Dash was not there,here some Diva's that was there,Loretta Devine,Jennifer Lewis, Shanice,Jordin Sparks,YOYO,Meli'sa Morgan,Angela Winbush,Alyson Williams,Amber Stevens,Ce Ce Peniston,Erica Campbell,Angie Fisher,Waje,and more,again a great evening of Diva's.p.s you're welcome Marv
    Last edited by REDHOT; 11-06-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Wow! Thanks reshot. Wish we'd get some of this on the east coast! ��

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Mary,freda,sheryl in the same room....take me now!!!!
    It's more than enough to make ya breathe hard huh? LOL!!!!

You're welcome Luke,i'm happy Sheryl Lee Ralph,bring these great Diva's to Hollywood,every year,after Mary Freda and Eloise finish,they're set,Sheryl compliment them,and said,when she was a young girl,she loved The Supremes,she'd be singing in the mirror pretendin' she was a Supreme,she said,she'd never dream she'd be a friend of Mary Wilson,a real Supreme.the audience love it.Diva's Simply Singing,is the longest consecutive running musical benefit in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    You're welcome Luke,i'm happy Sheryl Lee Ralph,bring these great Diva's to Hollywood,every year,after Mary Freda and Eloise finish,they're set,Sheryl compliment them,and said,when she was a young girl,she loved The Supremes,she'd be singing in the mirror pretendin' she was a Supreme,she said,she'd never dream she'd be a friend of Mary Wilson,a real Supreme.the audience love it.Diva's Simply Singing,is the longest consecutive running musical benefit in the country.
    Sheryl was with Mary when she received the Hollywood Walk of Fame Star for the Supremes.

I remember Sheryl and her husband supporting Mary's Up Close show did [n Hollywood a few years back [[2012 I believe) If I'm not mistaken Mary and Freda did the very first Divas show. I did see a brief clip of Mary and Eloise on FB.

Mary Wilson Freda Payne and Eloise Laws singing at Sheryl Lee Ralph Diva's Simply Singing.What a wonderful night this was.All 3 ladies came out at the same time,Mary sang first,Stormy Weather,then Eloise You Put A Spell On Me,and Freda Payne How High The Moon,all the ladies sang Reach Out And Touch[[Somebody's Hand). i'm sorry,i don't like this song,i don't care,who sings it,i wonder who's idea was it,to have them sing this song smh.after they finish they're set,i went back stage,i kissed them all,Mary left,she told me,she'd be right back,it was better sweet,for Freda,she told me,she got into a car accident,on her way to the show,i was thinking what a pro,Miss Payne was,she did the show,like nothing had happen,i have so much respect for Freda,because the show must go on.Freda Payne Mary Wilson and Eloise Laws are true Diva's.This was Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva's Simply singing 25th year, a night with the best Diva's in the entertainment world,it's a Aids benefit,that Sheryl Lee Ralph started 25 years ago,the other Diva's on the show,was great too,it was a night too remember,if you missed this years show,it's always next year 2016,Divas Simply singing,is The Best,the after party was a BLAST,I can understand why Freda didn't come to the after party.again a great night.
    Yes, they were sensational. I was very surprised to see Eloise Laws, who I've always enjoyed from her recordings but never had a chance to see live. She commanded the stage and her reading of "I Put A Spell On You" was wonderfully dramatic. Of course, who could not love the beautiful Freda Payne. All three ladies are captivating and I hope this was the harbinger of a thrilling triple-bill somewhere soon in Los Angeles.

You know what you're talking about Rod_Rick,you are right on both,these ladies support each other,i also saw Sheryl at Mary's birthday party last year,always showing each other love.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Yes, they were sensational. I was very surprised to see Eloise Laws, who I've always enjoyed from her recordings but never had a chance to see live. She commanded the stage and her reading of "I Put A Spell On You" was wonderfully dramatic. Of course, who could not love the beautiful Freda Payne. All three ladies are captivating and I hope this was the harbinger of a thrilling triple-bill somewhere soon in Los Angeles.
    Somewhere soon .......................in New York!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Hey Guy isn't that clip of Mary & Eloise on your FB page?

Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    If so , may we see it?

Here's a nice picture from the event:

Attachment 10608

Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    No. Sadly, I don't have a FB page.

Here is a great pic of the Divas from the Event!

Attachment 10709

Talk about getting better with age...wow!!!

Is that Scherrie on the far left?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Is that Scherrie on the far left?
    Yes, that is Scherrie Payne.

That's Rebbie Jackson next to Mary.

I told Scherrie,to get in that picture,at first she wasn't gonna get in the picture,i'm glad she did.

That's why you are redhot!

Wonderful to hear all about the event and see those terrific photos. Many thanks to all for posting.

I told Scherrie,to get in that picture,at first she wasn't gonna get in the picture,i'm glad she did.
    I am happy to see all of the looking so happy.