[REMOVE ADS]

I thought it was horrible, If anyone thinks he can sing is absolutely deaf!

That was a complete waste of time! As for his singing, I never got into it period. Where's Howard Hewlett somebody! LOL
    !

LOL, I never quite "got him" as a singer either. I was surprised to find out tha he wrote Jodeci's "Forver My Lady" and wrote and produced a number of other hits and was responsible for Faith Evans getting her start. I do agree, so many other artists could have been featured.

It seems that they are not interested in profiling truly great , unsung R&B artists unless they only came on the scene in the last 20 years.

I agree with you all. I never rated him as a vocalist. Unsung? More like untalented.

Al B Sure! - Not bad a show. Didn't know he was that big, selling out image-wise, but once had a copy of In Effect Mode myself, loved "Nite and Day", as well as "Ooh This Love Is So", "If I'm Not Your Lover", and "Just A Taste Of Lovin'".

"Misunderstanding" was alright, had a danceable rhythm, but mostly was just into his first album, also had Very Best of, but seemed like he just gets edgier after that. Episode still shoulda at least gave a minute, like an in-between commercial break, on what it was like on his collaboration with Diana Ross "No Matter What You Do", my opinion.

Unsung, the show, still watch, still fully enjoy, for the full R&B-Funk artists of the 50s [[Ike Turner) to the 90s [[Chante Moore). Still only care for only a few of the "rap" episodes, like Kool Mo Dee, Force MDs, Fat Boys, and Heavy D, will ignore the "less subtle", ruder ones, like apparently next episode.
    Last edited by Ngroove; 10-29-2015 at 12:18 AM.

I remember 'In Effect Mode' like it was yesterday. I was never a huge fan of his voice, but the arrangements of his hit songs were always outstanding. Personally, I enjoyed this episode.