[REMOVE ADS]

Question re: The Brothers Johnson "Blam!" album

Does anyone here have either the U.S. A&M CD or a download of this album? If so, does "Countdown" fade out and "Ride-O-Rocket" fade In?

I have an A&M Japanese import of the CD that I bought way back in 1996, and those two tracks are faded, while the original LP has them connected as one with no fade. If the download isn't faded, i'll buy it to replace that import.

Thanks!

Thirty-five views! I cannot believe that not one single person on this forum has this album on CD.

Let me see: you guys love and collect soul music, most of you are over 50, and as of this writing, over 45 of you have read this post. Y'all are worthless! I'll get my answer some other way! Go back to your Diana Ross gossip.
    Last edited by soulster; 10-23-2015 at 12:11 AM.