[REMOVE ADS]

Wonderful news!!! With God and faith all things are indeed possible.

Through prayer, all things are possible! Scott Ross, husband of Nedra Talley Ross of the Ronettes, is miraculously cancer
    free and he and Nedra are speaking about it today on the 700 Club.

I get annoyed when they say pancreatic cancer is a death sentence--5-10% survive--lets say 100,000 people in USA get it--thats 5-10,000 that make it!! And then there are the miracles...

It hasn't even been confirmed that this is what she has, has it?

It has never been confirmed. Only "reports". God Bless Aretha and all those that are dealing with an illness at this time.

Sadly, It's being reported that Aretha Franklin is indeed suffering from pancreatic cancer and her recent surgery was to remove a portion of her stomach. Pancreatic cancer has a very low long term survival rate, and Arethas generally otherwise poor state of health is not a reason for optimism. It's also true that "miracles" can indeed occur and hopefully Arethas strong spiritual commitment will carry her forward as she fights this battle.

All the Local Detroit news Stations report it as Pancreatic cancer so if it wasn't I think they be sued. However as anyone who has been told they have any sort of cancer is that there must be HOPE and her fans will more than supply that for her.

Bill

Here is what Patti LaBelle had to say about her friend, Aretha:

When we asked her for a reaction to the news of Aretha Franklin's diagnosis with pancreatic cancer, Patti gave the Queen of Soul a moving tribute, saying:

"I called her two weeks before it was publicized, so I knew for a long time that she had pancreatic cancer. And I knew for a long time that she had lost 50 lbs. So, people are going around with bad rumors that she had liposuction - that's not nice. You know, the lady is suffering. I've talked to her manager to see when I should send flowers to her, and all of that kind of stuff. I'm going to go to Detroit just to see her. She's our Queen - you'll never, ever find another one like her. Ever. She's the best! And a lot of people are in pain. I went and lit a candle for her at a cathedral, and you pray for Aretha Franklin now. She will be back. Love you ReRe!"

http://globalgrind.com/channel/music...etha-franklin/