[REMOVE ADS]

Tickets starting at $125 to hear Mary Wilson

...sing October 29 at birthday celebration for retiring. Rep. Charles Rangel per NY Post yesterday.

Wow, but she is worth it~!

You got that right!

Luke was there a link to the article?

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Luke was there a link to the article?
    Here is a link.

Supreme congressman serenaded by Supreme Mary Wilson

Thursday, Oct. 29, two legends—Rep. Charles Rangel and Mary Wilson of the Supremes—will share a momentous occasion: the congressman’s birthday celebration. After serenades from the famous songstress, Rangel will be joined by Sen. Chuck Schumer, former Gov. David Paterson and former Mayor David Dinkins, among others. The event is from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Sofrito Restaurant, 679 Riverside Drive. Tickets range from $5,200 to $125. All monies raised at this event will be contributed to 2014 debt. Make checks payable to Rangel for Congress, 193 Malcolm X Blvd., Suite 1, New York, NY 10026 or donate online at www.CharlieRangel.org. RSVP to Darren Rigger at 212-531-2858 or Darren@DynamicSRG.com.
    ]

http://amsterdamnews.com/news/2015/o...e-mary-wilson/

Thank you. I love Charlie and everyone knows how I feel about Mae, Mae! LOL! But Tickets ranging from $5,200 to $125. is uh, ur a little steep for my budget because I would want great seats. Whew.....................