[REMOVE ADS]

Teddy Pendergrass - My Greatest Inspiration

Check out the expressions on the faces of Connie Francis, Glodean White etc.......LOL!

MARV...GET OUTTA MY HEAD[it's dangerous in there, hehehe]THIS IS ONLY MY FAV FROM TEDDY,JUST TOO COOL AND GROOVY.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    MARV...GET OUTTA MY HEAD[it's dangerous in there, hehehe]THIS IS ONLY MY FAV FROM TEDDY,JUST TOO COOL AND GROOVY.
    JAI, you just have great taste.....live with it! This song was a classic from moment it was released in '81.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    JAI, you just have great taste.....live with it! This song was a classic from moment it was released in '81.
    The mighty TP had many classic moments. I don't think I ever enjoyed a concert so much as when I saw him in the UK just a few weeks prior to his tragic accident. The man literally owned the stage. What a voice, what charisma, what a showman. Magnificent.

Connie has a look on her face that says...teddy take me now!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Connie has a look on her face that says...teddy take me now!!
    yeah, right after the show! LOL!

Oh man, the 1982 performance in London [[right before his tragic accident) sends chills down my spine:

Thank you for sharing. This is my ALL-TIME favorite song ever and Teddy nailed it

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    Thank you for sharing. This is my ALL-TIME favorite song ever and Teddy nailed it
    If an artist today could come up with something this pure, this soulful etc .........instant million seller!

I think the closest we have got this past 20 years was Johnny Gill. He looked to be the guy to continue the legacy but for whatever reason it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I think the closest we have got this past 20 years was Johnny Gill. He looked to be the guy to continue the legacy but for whatever reason it didn't happen.
    I agree with Johnny Gill being a soul balladeer. Can you believe it's been 10 years now since we lost Luther?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Oh man, the 1982 performance in London [[right before his tragic accident) sends chills down my spine:

Have Mercy!!!