[REMOVE ADS]

What has happened to the Marva Whitney book?

So where is it? My brother ordered two copies quite some time ago from the Bankhouse
    Books website. The book was originally due this past summer. Then they changed
    the date to Nov/Dec, so what's happened?

Short answer, Randy. We were experiencing quality issues with the printers we have been using since we started. A lot of stuff was held up while we tried to get things sorted with them. In the end, we simply weren't prepared to go on with falling standards, so it was necessary, not only to find a new printer [[another one has let us down big time) but, of course the partnerships to supply our books in the US and other continents. We now have that in place, but that has also necessitated new parternships with distributors, data agencies and so forth. All of these things have held up our schedule appreciably, as well as keeping me off the forum in recent months.

Marva is well advanced and should see the light of day early in the new year.

DAVE

Thanks, Dave! We are so looking forward to it.

Me too, Randy. Thanks for your patience.

By the way, how is Marva doing?

Randy, I guess this helps answer your question ........
    Upcoming special show: Brooklyn Soul New Year's Eve at the Bell House [[..... just 2 weeks away)
    Starring Marva Whitney, Billy Prince [[lead vocalist of the the Precisions) & the Sweet Divines !

That's great! Are you going?