[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Birthday Soulful Detroit

Hi Gang,
    I'm back. The worst of my move is over. In spite of the dissention of the past few days I thought I should mention it is our birthday. 14 Today. Quite a feat for always being nearly counted out. Some go, some return. I've always appreciated those that are here for the music. I have learned much from them. I no longer no what to say to the complainers. Been down that road way too many times. I have said many times before. Its only music. Great music that we all love. So chill everyone and blow out the 14 candles. Happy birthday Soulful Detroit

Gracious as always, Ralph. 14 years! Soulful Detroit's longevity and success is very much down to you, not forgetting Lowell of course. You will have seen the incredibly high respect and esteem held for you in many of the posts over recent times. Keep on trucking!!!!

Happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday SDF and thank you to Ralph for hanging on all that time.

14? Wow! SDF is now ready for big boys dept. LOL! No, seriously. I've been here for close to 13 years and it's a great place to be. Happy Anniversary Soulful Detroit and Thank you Ralph!

Marv

Duly noted on the Clubhouse 'Birthday' thread early a.m. [[your time, that is!), and I'm very happy to repeat it :

Happy 14th Birthday, Soulful Detroit and, as ever, thank you Ralph and Lowell!

Hope it's been as good a day for you both, as you make it for us.

I had a speech all written but big duufuss ate it,hehhehe...thanks for this wonderful place ralph and lowell and here's to the next fourteen... Sdf forever!!

Happy Birthday SDF & thanks for being as important & though some may not remember this, for being one very influential forum, as well as one which was like no other. It's hard to believe that December will mark 12 years since I became a member.

Soulful Detroit definitely changed my life & no matter how long I may stay away, no matter where I am, I proudly carry Soulful Detroit in my heart & there, it will always remain.

A forum is only as good as its members, so all of us should strive to make SDF what it should be, without any intervention from our Moderator.

Happy Birthday SDF & may the next 14 years be greater than the last, which is pretty damn hard to do, but well worth striving for.

Wow, has it really been that long?! 14 years!? Wow.

I think I joined the original SDF forum around 2006 or 2007.

HBD SDF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    Hi Gang,
    I'm back. The worst of my move is over. In spite of the dissention of the past few days I thought I should mention it is our birthday. 14 Today. Quite a feat for always being nearly counted out. Some go, some return. I've always appreciated those that are here for the music. I have learned much from them. I no longer no what to say to the complainers. Been down that road way too many times. I have said many times before. Its only music. Great music that we all love. So chill everyone and blow out the 14 candles. Happy birthday Soulful Detroit
    Thank you for everything you do Ralph. My life would be duller for not being able to read and contribute to this forum. I have learned so much from fellow posters and you do us all a great service. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Birthday Soulful Detroit! Thank you to Ralph and to everyone who positively contributes to this forum

Happy Birthday SDF!

Soulful Detroit is PEOPLE!!!!!

Happy Birthday Everyone.

Happy birthday.......

Congrats to all if us and Ralph!

Happy birthday SDF!

Thanks for giving me an outlet to express my gratitude to the many people that love my music.

Russell Thompkins Jr.

Happy birthday SDF,

I love this forum! There is no other place that has such powerful and opinionated people who absolutely love music. Keep it going for many more years.

Ms. Flo

Many Happy Returns SDF ...keep it soulful

Where have u been grape??

Indeed, Happy Birthday SDF and all it stands for. Thank you Ralph and Lowell! Special thanks to you Ralph for your patience and endurance during the 'storms', but even moreso thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences and encouraging others 'in the know' to come on board.

Happy Birthday SDF....Keeping the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    Happy Birthday SDF....Keeping the faith.
    All the best to Ralph, Lowell and all who take part in the fascinating conversations here. I'm with you all daily.