[REMOVE ADS]

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Let the games begin!

That's what I say about hockey. But we're about a month behind you footballers.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  21.1 KB

I agree with Robb, given the shape of Pacific Northleft football the past couple of years. Besides, my grandson plays pee-wee hockey and loves it, and I love my grandson.
    Last edited by Doug-Morgan; 08-08-2010 at 09:01 PM.

The football season has already started!

I mean PROPER football - where a BALL is propelled with the FOOT hence the name FOOTBALL!

Not that RUGBY-like game played across the pond!

Come on Chelsea!
    Attachment 207

Jetsssssssssssssss

I went to the Pro Football Hall of Fame Induction ceremonies this past weekend. A great time.......especially for Emmit Smith, Jerry Rice, and my favorite [[for obvious reasons) Dick LeBeau. TONS of Dallas/SF fans cheering. What the TV did NOT show was when T.O. came out before the ceremony and boy did those Dallas/SF fans boo him!!!
    I am so ready for the season to begin!!

Here we go Steelers!!!

I'm wishing your Steelers well, Moe. I know you are a loyal fan. Wish I could dredge up some positivity for my Lions.

O c'mon Ralph heres one.....just beware dude, I'm just saying:
    Ndamukong Suh

[ATTACH]259
    [/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Hi this is Kev-Lo

Yes I'm Ready for Football. LET"S GO COWBOYS!

I'm not ready for Gridiron.

"And now folks, it's soccer to me time". [Judy Carne]

It's getting close to that time. J-E-T-S, but only if they give Reevis his $

I'm getting into my[nfl]mode as for my[skins]well we're rebuilding again with shanahan so we'll be a little better[9-7]but no playoffs but it's cool as long as we beat dallas i'm ok,now as for the big boys well lets see in the nfc-the vikings will contend as long as brett is there,as will the packers,i say watch the 49'ers and the cards may have one more run left in em,in the afc-the colts,the jets,but the team that's gonna be all that this year is the ravens with that defense and those recievers watch out,yeah i know folks are saying the jets but i don't buy it and of course new england is still a threat.

Actually, if you follow the CFL, it's been game on for 8 weeks now.....

Hey!!!!!!! What's going on here? They've played two games and no comments? Congrat to the Bears for their win over the Cowboys!! And how 'bout the Jets beating the Pats?

Loved it, San Francisco looks like it will be a good team later in the year. Pittsburg and The Saints are for real. Love the Jets too, since they stomped New England, but Bad Boy Braylon just cant stay out of trouble, and Revis is limping, oh boy,, hope "Reggae Bush" is ok....wow what a week, next up Bears and Packers.....yikes !

How bout them cowgirls,yeaaaaaaaaa...i hate the overrated bastards with that pilsbury doughboy coach standing up there looking like he forgot his doughnuts,america's team????...america's chumps-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

we started weeks ago!
    stop start stop start 3 hours later stop start time out and yer balls the wrong shape!!
    i'm headed for the air raid shelter