[REMOVE ADS]

Martha Reeves opens Motown exhibit at Saginaw Castle Museum - footage

Martha as Motown ambassador spoke for over an hour about Motown's history at the opening of this museum. Some nice footage and images. Martha looking fabulous, of course! Would like to hear the whole address at some point.
    http://www.abc12.com/news/midmichiga...330964992.html

Sharpmoves - Thank you so much for posting this. So glad to get the chance to see footage of the exhibit. Martha's terrific, as always. And what she had to say about Al Abrams was really wonderful to hear. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Sharpmoves - Thank you so much for posting this. So glad to get the chance to see footage of the exhibit. Martha's terrific, as always. And what she had to say about Al Abrams was really wonderful to hear. Thanks again.
    My privilege and pleasure, Methuselah!

Thanks for posting !!!! Ms. Reeves is sharp as a tack and is always excited to promote the Motown legacy. She is looking happy and healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpmoves View Post
    Martha as Motown ambassador spoke for over an hour about Motown's history at the opening of this museum. Some nice footage and images. Martha looking fabulous, of course! Would like to hear the whole address at some point.
    Thank you Sharpmoves for sharing this story with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpmoves View Post
    Thank you my dear sharpmoves. Shes so lovely and motowns greatest ambassadors ever. dr Martha Reeves is the face and voice of Motwon Records.

fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Thank you my dear sharpmoves. Shes so lovely and motowns greatest ambassadors ever. dr Martha Reeves is the face and voice of Motwon Records.

fondly,

Roberta
    She really is. I just spent a couple of hours with Martha Reeves this afternoon in Michigan.

Marv,how was Miss Martha Reeves? did you have a good time with her ? it's always a great time,hanging out with Martha,i last see her,about 2 years ago,at the Hal Awards.Love me some Martha Reeves.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Marv,how was Miss Martha Reeves? did you have a good time with her ? it's always a great time,hanging out with Martha,i last see her,about 2 years ago,at the Hal Awards.Love me some Martha Reeves.
    Martha is great! She is a very special lady. She gave the most heartfelt comments and story about Al Abrams earlier today at his funeral.

She then sang a capella, a stunning version of "How Great Thou Art" that was just so uplifting. She also read a special message from Mr. Gordy.

Yeah we spent a good deal of time talking afterwards. My mother was also in attendance and they had a good old time doing what they do.....gossiping! LOL! Overall Martha looked great, sounded great. She invites everyone to attend the Smokey Robinson tribute in November at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. I will post the details as soon as I have them for everyone.

Thanks Marv,for the info,sounds like you have a good time with Miss Martha Reeves.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Thanks Marv,for the info,sounds like you have a good time with Miss Martha Reeves.
    Yeah, I just wished it were under different circumstances.