[REMOVE ADS]

Florence Ballard death inquiries by sister Maxine?

I'm pretty new this site and it was this very site where I read the wonderful news of Flo's story being told on the big screen. While doing a bit of searching this morning I came across the follwing website by the Author who last interviwed Flo.
    Could she have been silenced?

http://thelostsupreme.com/paperwantsfloexhumed.aspx

Writers, reporters, etc. all make it out that Florence was the leader of the Supremes until Diana Ross became intimate
    with Berry Gordy. Everyone here should know that is total BS as Diana stood out among the four girls in the
    very beginning. After all, she did more leads than any of them including their first record for Lupine and their first
    Tamla record.
    At the time she passed away, Florence was way over weight and apparently taking medication for weight reduction
    as well as HBP. She also did drink alcohol. I don't think there is anything to do this murder theory.

And don't let em fool you............it was always Diana until it was Miss Ross!