[REMOVE ADS]

The Compact Disc Story book brought to you by Motown Record Corp.

I came across an interesting book today that I had filed away and totally forgot I had. Just wondering if anyone else has it or has seen it.

It is the size of a CD booklet and is entitled "The Compact Disc Story brought to you by Motown Record Corporation." It includes the complete Motown CD catalog. It is 39 pages long and marked 1986.

Includes a section on the compact disc story, compact disc mastering, and what is digital audio.

The contents & preface has alphabetical listings of CDs by artists; super value series [[2 complete classic albums on 1 compact disc; special series of compact command performances; composer series; anthologies; greatest hits; soundtracks; and Christmas with Motown.

It lists the songs included in each CD.

If anyone has any specific need for any information from this and wants to send me a private email, I will be more than pleased to share whatever information I have. I would also be willing to copy it and mail it to you for actual cost of printing and shipping. No handling.

I probably still have it. I remember it coming in quite a few Motown cds in the 80s.

Yeah...got tons of them...did a lot of Motown cd buying in the 80s.