[REMOVE ADS]

The Legend of Diana Ross [[A Video Tribute)

http://youtu.be/CVuYNNwQxlU

Or at least my video interpretation of that legend from my personal spot in the Milky Way Galaxy. One of my tribuites to my hero , idol and inspiration since i was about 8 years old.

I heard her and believed her when she said "Go for your dreams! They're yours! Just reach!!!!!"------ and she was RIGHT!!!
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 09-09-2015 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHangOva View Post

Or at least my video interpretation of that legend from my personal spot in the Milky Way Galaxy. One of my tribuites to my hero , idol and inspiration since i was about 8 years old.

I heard her and believed her when she said "Go for your dreams! They're yours! Just reach!!!!!"------ and she was RIGHT!!!
    Wonderful - thanks so much for creating this.

Beautiful, LHO. And what you did with the footage from LADY SINGS THE BLUES & MAHOGANY along with their soundtracks was just terrific. Great editing on your part of both the footage and soundtracks.

Well done; it amazes me that The Wiz has become her most popular and best known movie; she still has a couple of much better movies!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Well done; it amazes me that The Wiz has become her most popular and best known movie; she still has a couple of much better movies!
    Thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it. I only included those 3 because [[;to me) they are the ones that fit in the pantheon of films that are examples of what another Hollywood legend, Bette Davis [[with FILTERLESS cigarette in hand) would have called a major "motion pick-cha" ... Not dissing rhe artistic merits of any others. These are the BIG budget dynamos from Diana.
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 09-08-2015 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    That happens sometimes. Remember the original "Wizard of Oz" was not so well regarded on its original run. I'll have to watch "The Wiz" again; it's been a long time so a new viewing will be fairly fresh.

LuvHangOva - What a splendid tribute, and one I shall want to watch time and time again. You obviously went to a lot of trouble and boy does it show. Well done and thank you so much for sharing with us.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    Wonderful - thanks so much for creating this.
    Had a blast making it. Really glad u liked it

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHangOva View Post
    Had a blast making it. Really glad u liked it
    We have had a blast viewing it!