[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Hey Thanxal and Bluerock,i met Miss Gladys Knight many times,and she has been one of the nicest people, i have ever met.always nice to her fans,and to people,i'v seen Miss Knight many times in person,again always up beat,and her live show are always on point,she sounds great today,just like she sound back in the day.Gladys Knight is a Legend,The Best.
    Gladys Knight is a great lady as well as a great talent. I have never, ever heard anyone say that she was mean or rude to them and it is now past 50 years since she has been a star. She is a down to Earth , spiritual lady that has a lot of real World experience that she can relate to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Roberta,
    I believe I have seen the same thing with Gladys as you have. Like yourself I try to mention only positive things or ignore those posts. It is hard what was going on with Diana on this show but she came through and you would have never known.
    So now there are two of you on Earth that have seen the same ghost out of all the millions of people around the World that have enjoyed Gladys Knight 's music and talents for decades. Uh huh? Yeah right......
    Last edited by marv2; 08-24-2015 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    I do jonc but ur funny messages are often included in replies! Now I am going play my fav DRATS song.....Stormy. And u go listen to ur fav Martha song. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Bruce Jenner is now called Kaitlyn.........

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Don't be stupid. I don't give a shit about Diana Ross, so why would I be outrage over her normal behavior?
    lololol but you spend inordibnate amounts of time talking about Diane Ross. Now thats what id call being stupid. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    All Im prepared to say is I saw a very not nice side to Gladys Knight and I think shes real phony Bluebrock and I'm being real kind in my words. Other than that Im taking the high road.

hope you are well.

Fondly,

Roberta
    Thank you for answering my question Roberta. I shall probe no further. As i said in my earlier post i have always founds Gladys to be lovely and friendly but i respect your right not to like her. I think this thread has ran it's course and things are begining to get heated in certain quarters. Enjoy your Sunday my dear Motown friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Thank you for answering my question Roberta. I shall probe no further. As i said in my earlier post i have always founds Gladys to be lovely and friendly but i respect your right not to like her. I think this thread has ran it's course and things are begining to get heated in certain quarters. Enjoy your Sunday my dear Motown friends.

You our do the same my dear.

fondly,

Roberta

We call be real pains in the butt at times but as one famous female producer said one person is the biggest one she has ever encountered

Madonna doesn’t mind it though. While it may attach negativity to her work ethic, she says “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a Beyotch, okay.”