[REMOVE ADS]

What are you guy's thoughts on this!?!

I started to pass the offering plate and shout from the living room all the way down to the kitchen and back! LOL Dusty nailed this!!!! Who is doing her background! I promise it reminded me being in St. Luke's United Church Of Christ back home in Virginia when I was a little boy! LOL.. I could also imagine Mary Wells doing this number too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoH30fr9Fhs

Dusty Springfield is one of those people like Levi Stubbs who can sing anything and she has never been imitated. The only british woman who even comes close is Lulu. Its a mystery to me as to why she was not bigger than what she was. I know she had hits but a woman of her calibur [[and yes she is revered I know) didnt have 20-30 chart topping hits. Its almost like she was forgotten. Critics love her, fans love her but the hits just stopped. She has a HUGE catalog Im glad a new generation can hear her. I guess the brits didnt forget her though she had a great great voice and awesome interpretation.

I'm hazarding that it is Madeline Bell and maybe Sue and Sunny on backgrounds.... Somebody will know better.

Dusty is a great singer. We love her. I bet she did have 20 chart hits at least in the USA. I'll look tonight. But she wasn't a major hit artist I guess.

WOW she really took that song to church...GO DUSTY