[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    Well you'd be betting wrong because there's no case there.
    They are looking for a way to nail Cosby, and this looks like a possibility. Let's let this play out before we start deciding that there is no case.

It is becoming crystal clear that Cosby is absolutely guilty as charged by his accusers, and others who say they were responsible for getting procuring women for him. Also, the question that comes to my mind is how many of the females were underage, and if he assaulted them, too. One accuser was supposed to have been something like 15 at the time he allegedly drugged and assaulted her. Is there a statue of limitation for that?

What will happen if the entire deposition is made public? What else do we no yet know? I have a feeling that this is only the tip of the iceberg. And, when will this get racial by the media pundits?

Ok,then since we're on a persecution roll then how about tearing down that monument to the biggest rapist in american history....i don't have to say his name but,did sally hemmings give her consent?

Well you'd be betting wrong because there's no case there.
    In a civil court theres a strong case imo and you dont need a majority. Put 9 women on the civil jury and he will pay plenty imo.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    In a civil court theres a strong case imo and you dont need a majority. Put 9 women on the civil jury and he will pay plenty imo.
    Civil court wouldn't put him "in an orange suit." He was talking about a possible perjury charge, and there's no case there.

Civil court wouldn't put him "in an orange suit." He was talking about a possible perjury charge, and there's no case there.
    It would sure empty his wallet a bit though and be a huge blow to his inflatted ego.

Pretty disgusting to see people defending Cosby today.

supremester Guest
    9 humans of any sort will nail this vomit bag - and the courts will see to it that the civil penalties HURT. THE DA knows what's yet to be released and is talking perjury charges - I hope they slap his ass in with the sodomites as they distribute 75% of his wealth to his victims. Camille can try to survive on the other 100 mil or so.

Any any Numbnuttians who think they were asking for it, looking to get famous, shouldn't have waited so long to come forth or, stoopidest of all "knew he was married" LOLOLOL I just hope they don't have daughters. Or children. Or are around children. Or me.
    Last edited by supremester; 07-09-2015 at 10:15 AM.

That Janice Dickinson and that other model,i wouldn't believe anything from them,they want publicity,and Janice Dickinson what a joke,everything about her is a mess lol

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    9 humans of any sort will nail this vomit bag - and the courts will see to it that the civil penalties HURT. THE DA knows what's yet to be released and is talking perjury charges - I hope they slap his ass in with the sodomites as they distribute 75% of his wealth to his victims. Camille can try to survive on the other 100 mil or so.

Any any Numbnuttians who think they were asking for it, looking to get famous, shouldn't have waited so long to come forth or, stoopidest of all "knew he was married" LOLOLOL I just hope they don't have daughters. Or children. Or are around children.
    You and I don't agree on much around here, but i'm with you 100% on this! But, let's see how this plays out. And, as we see above, the trolls are back.

They need to remove is start on the Hollywood Walk of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Pretty disgusting to see people defending Cosby today.
    ... and what's the deal with the supporters? I "understand" Whoppi Goldberg as far as saying that he has not yet been tried and proven guilty [["understand", but I don't agree) - but the "blame it on the victim" defense is a major reason why most of the women say they did not come forward sooner.

No,they didn't come forward sooner,like when the cosby show was raking in million for nbc because those good execs would've killed it don't kill the golden goose,but how times change now nobody will touch him so all the wolves come out...the real crime..cosby was stupid and those ...[girl scouts]from the playboy mansion.....hmmmmmmm???????

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    No,they didn't come forward sooner,like when the cosby show was raking in million for nbc because those good execs would've killed it don't kill the golden goose,but how times change now nobody will touch him so all the wolves come out...the real crime..cosby was stupid and those ...[girl scouts]from the playboy mansion.....hmmmmmmm???????
    It doesnt matter if those Playboy girls was running around buck naked or laying on the grass nake with they legs open. Unless a woman gives CONSENT to sex it is rape plain and simple. Thee women may have put themselves in real bad situations but every woman has to give PERMISSION for any man to enter her vagina.

Roberta

thomas96 Guest
    It doesnt matter if those Playboy girls was running around buck naked or laying on the grass nake with they legs open. Unless a woman gives CONSENT to sex it is rape plain and simple. Thee women may have put themselves in real bad situations but every woman has to give PERMISSION for any man to enter her vagina.

Roberta
    And where is evidence that they didn't give consent? It's their word, that's all they have. And that's not enough to prove anything. Not saying he didn't do it. But it's possible that he didn't. Nobody will ever know. And you still haven't answered my question from my other post.

And where is evidence that they didn't give consent? It's their word, that's all they have. And that's not enough to prove anything. Not saying he didn't do it. But it's possible that he didn't. Nobody will ever know. And you still haven't answered my question from my other post.
    30 women lied about the exact same thing. Dream on babe.

We live in a world where people are unlikely to believe women. Somehow, the benefit of the doubt is always given to men. People tend not to believe anything women say until a man backs them up. It is the very reason why these women didn't speak up after it happened. Who is going to believe their word against such a wholesome figure who does so much with children? He gave Black people such pride because he was a very funny and successful BLack comedian that crossed race and generations when we were still in the first Jim Crow era. Cosby was the first Black co-star in a major, successful TV series, one of the first Blacks who produced his own TV show in the early 70s, then again in the 80s, presented a cartoon full of lovable Black, urban cartoon characters to kids that taught them lessons of respect and caring. He presented a new image of Black families to White America in the 80s. He is a philanthropist. How could they compete with that? Forget White audiences acceptance of him, what about how Blacks almost blindly accept him just because of the great things he has done? After all, he made Blacks look better to Whites.

And, now, it appears that everything women, dating back to at least 1965, have been sating what he's really like, is true, and some people have trouble believing it, preferring to instead blame the victims. Proof? In addition to the victims, and even a man who worked for Cosby at NBC in the 80s, we now have Cosby's own words of admission of most of what we have been hearing. No, he won't answer the crucial question, but, c'mon! Connect the dots and stop trying to deny your hero is guilty! It's the same blindness that caused so many Black Americans to deny O.J.'s Simpson's guilt. Yes, he was found not guilty, but remember the reasons some of those jurors gave for their vote? Remember how he behaved and what he said after it all? That sealed his guilt.

Again, if you had a daughter or wife who was violated by Bill Cosby in such a way, would you blame them for being alone with him?

As a matter of interest, why do you think there is no case??

I think that quite often Milven is right in that eventually, "what goes around comes around".

At a bare minimum, Cosby is a scuzzbucket slut ~ and that is if he wasn't doing anything bad like drugging people that didn't understand what was going on and having sex with them; and it sounds like this was hardly just consensual "tax drugs and have sex".

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    As a matter of interest, why do you think there is no case??
    There is absolutely nothing concrete that indicated he lied in that case or that he could be convicted of perjury charges. Just because some random lawyer who has been after Cosby for year said he "can tear that deposition apart." Another former D.A. calls this argument a "creative one, but a stretch." And there is a statute of limitations on perjury charges as well. That's why I think there's no case and that he won't spend a second in jail as was suggested. I'm not saying they shouldn't pursue it or try to get him on these charges, but there really isn't anything there. Cosby has the money to get the best possible lawyers. It's a fantasy to think he'll spend time in jail or prison. Just using logic, no opinion on the matter.

thomas96 Guest
    At a bare minimum, Cosby is a scuzzbucket slut ~ and that is if he wasn't doing anything bad like drugging people that didn't understand what was going on and having sex with them; and it sounds like this was hardly just consensual "tax drugs and have sex".
    Absolutely. He cheated on his wife probably thousands of times over the years. That alone makes me not like him as a person. But it doesn't affect how I view his acting and comedy career. I'm just not going to act like he's guilty of being a serial rapist based on allegations. It's possible, but it's also possible he's innocent. That's all I'm saying. And frankly, I really don't even care whether he did it or not. I will still enjoy and appreciate his tv shows, movies, stand up, etc. regardless. Just as I still enjoy and listen to records that Lawrence Horn recorded, and I'm sure most here still do as well.

thomas96 Guest
    We live in a world where people are unlikely to believe women. Somehow, the benefit of the doubt is always given to men. People tend not to believe anything women say until a man backs them up. It is the very reason why these women didn't speak up after it happened. Who is going to believe their word against such a wholesome figure who does so much with children? He gave Black people such pride because he was a very funny and successful BLack comedian that crossed race and generations when we were still in the first Jim Crow era. Cosby was the first Black co-star in a major, successful TV series, one of the first Blacks who produced his own TV show in the early 70s, then again in the 80s, presented a cartoon full of lovable Black, urban cartoon characters to kids that taught them lessons of respect and caring. He presented a new image of Black families to White America in the 80s. He is a philanthropist. How could they compete with that? Forget White audiences acceptance of him, what about how Blacks almost blindly accept him just because of the great things he has done? After all, he made Blacks look better to Whites.

And, now, it appears that everything women, dating back to at least 1965, have been sating what he's really like, is true, and some people have trouble believing it, preferring to instead blame the victims. Proof? In addition to the victims, and even a man who worked for Cosby at NBC in the 80s, we now have Cosby's own words of admission of most of what we have been hearing. No, he won't answer the crucial question, but, c'mon! Connect the dots and stop trying to deny your hero is guilty! It's the same blindness that caused so many Black Americans to deny O.J.'s Simpson's guilt. Yes, he was found not guilty, but remember the reasons some of those jurors gave for their vote? Remember how he behaved and what he said after it all? That sealed his guilt.

Again, if you had a daughter or wife who was violated by Bill Cosby in such a way, would you blame them for being alone with him?
    In the court system there is a bias against men. Women are always awarded the custody of the children. Look up a guy by the name of Brian Banks who had his life ruined because he was accused of raping a girl, and was convicted only on that accusation. She later admitted she lied just to get money and Banks' conviction was overturned. But the girl kept the money, and never went to jail. A friend of mine was accused by his girlfriend of beating her and was arrested and charged for it, when in reality she was on coke and was trying to beat the shit out of him hitting him with her heels and throwing shit at her and all he did was restrain her. He called the cops trying to get her out of the house, and HE got arrested. He was initially found guilty by a female judge before appealing and having it overturned by a jury [[consisting of 7 women). I'm not saying the women are all lying just because the ones in these situations were, I'm just not blindly labeling Cosby as guilty based only on accusations.

You say "connect the dots and stop trying to deny your hero is guilty." Have you not listened to a word I said [[or rather, read a word I wrote)? I don't care whether he's guilty or not. He's not my hero at all. I enjoy his acting just like I enjoy other actors and comedians. None of them are my "heroes." It's a silly notion. Because I respect the judicial process in this country I'm "trying to deny [[my) hero is guilty?" Right...

If I had a daughter or wife who was violated by anybody, they would have come out with immediately if it actually happened. And if I had a daughter or wife and I trusted them I would believe them and would want the violator in prison for life. But that's not what this situation is. I don't know any of the accusers. I don't know if they are trustworthy or not. Nowhere have I blamed the women for anything or said they did anything wrong. I've said that if they are lying that they would be pieces of shit. I don't know whether they are lying or not, but if any are, they deserve blame for lying about that. If they are indeed telling the truth then they wouldn't deserve blame for anything.

Cosby also liked having sex with rubber dolls.

This would come as no surprise.

At least there isn't a consent issue if he'd have stuck to the dolls.
    EW! That's a new one! This guy is truly one of the creepiest I ever read about... jeez!

Does this mean that there're gonna take the cosby show off again???
    Centric just took it off.

I'm thinking in the case of Bill, here we have a guy who had people who backed him up and was able to keep any scandal circulating around him to stay completely silent. There were already hints before the scandal broke that Bill was often cheating on his wife Camille. There were also hints that Bill was sexually harassing women on the set of his shows [[mainly the first Bill Cosby Show, I think some producer came out a year ago saying how Cosby used to touch girls' butts or something, something he admitted to in his 2005 deposition).

Bill Cosby the man and Bill Cosby the entertainer were two different people. The guy knew how to play the PR machine better than ANY entertainer ever did, black or white. He didn't make you think of his race when he was on television, that was the type of magic, if you call it that, that he had. It was the same with OJ, same with Michael later on, and also the same with Sammy Davis, Jr. [[though Sammy at times couldn't escape being black because he openly showed his embrace for white women when society at the time didn't think that was cool). But Bill's it factor spread further than OJ and Sammy [[shoot I think BC and MJ were the only two whose work reached everyone in ways not seen anymore).

Bill had to produce an image that would not let anyone seek into who he really was. He was a great storyteller, which is why he was able to make fantasies of the harsh surroundings of his North Philly neighborhood and what was now his post-I Spy/stand up fame: the farting games with his father, the bed jumping and water spitting with his brother, his father cursing him out for not putting gas in his car, Fat Albert, giving kids chocolate cake for breakfast, his wife whupping their kids after they fought while trying to take baths, etc.

He made fantasy into reality and made people relate to him. But some things from his actual life did slip through the surface as heard here:

From all perspectives, the man Bill Cosby is and the entertainer he was were like two different people. While being loving onscreen, he would scold his producers out, he called a black Notre Dame graduate dumb for "only" having a 2.5 GPA, Teddy Pendergrass dedicated a few pages where he said Bill was mean to him [[and this was after Teddy's accident), of course let's not forget the "Pound Cake" incident AND he had been the subject of lawsuits of sexual misconduct in the past.

So I'm guessing at some point between 1992 [[when the Cosby Show left the air) and 2005 [[when the first molestation case was brought to the surface), something snapped in Bill Cosby where people start to really hear how he wasn't like what he seemed. Now, who wants to deal with that?

It goes deeper than him being a "black entertainer/humanitarian", it goes deeper than wondering WHY the women agreed to be with him, you have to wonder what levels of depravity this guy pulled and somehow remained unscathed until now. Bill's a sick man.

Cosby also liked having sex with rubber dolls.

This would come as no surprise.

At least there isn't a consent issue if he'd have stuck to the dolls.
    I read this too quickly and now have a mental image of Cosby stuck to a rubber doll that I wish would go away.

On a more serious note I'm quite surprised at the number of commentators who choose, in this "day and age", to blame the victims. As Soulster says, it's still "a world where people are unlikely to believe women". Which is troubling.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    On a more serious note I'm quite surprised at the number of commentators who choose, in this "day and age", to blame the victims. As Soulster says, it's still "a world where people are unlikely to believe women". Which is troubling.
    I'm alarmed at how many misogynists there are on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    Oh its real shocking how Cosbys defenders stick up for him. Theyve little or no respect for women smh just smh.

Roberta

Umm now let me see...would be actress-models meet famous celeb knowing exactly who he is and how the game is played, would be actress plays the game but no big splash career wise now would be actress knowing that she got p-l-a-y-e-d is pissed off and looking for revenge,even if it takes forty years!!

Umm now let me see...would be actress-models meet famous celeb knowing exactly who he is and how the game is played, would be actress plays the game but no big splash career wise now would be actress knowing that she got RAPED is pissed off and looking for revenge,even if it takes forty years!!
    Would be actress plays the game but no big splash career wise now would be actress knowing that she got RAPED. Unless she agree to sex with Cosby it is RAPE.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penettration against a person without that persons CONSENT.

thomas96 Guest
    Umm now let me see...would be actress-models meet famous celeb knowing exactly who he is and how the game is played, would be actress plays the game but no big splash career wise now would be actress knowing that she got p-l-a-y-e-d is pissed off and looking for revenge,even if it takes forty years!!
    Certainly a possibility, and one in which everyone is ignoring. It could have been rape, or all of it could have been consensual. We'll never know.

Certainly a possibility, and one in which everyone is ignoring. It could have been rape, or all of it could have been consensual. We'll never know.

Oh please!

In the court system there is a bias against men. Women are always awarded the custody of the children. Look up a guy by the name of Brian Banks who had his life ruined because he was accused of raping a girl, and was convicted only on that accusation. She later admitted she lied just to get money and Banks' conviction was overturned. .
    Hell, look at what happened to Michael Jackson! Those two little punks admitted they lied on Michael.......AFTER he died! One said his Dad made him lie for the money.

Uh huh JAI, now this is what I'm saying! Those women were not saints. Cosby did not go pull them off the street at knife point, drug them in the alley and raped them. What the Hell were they doing with a well known married man to begin with? They are not innocent.

In the court system there is a bias against men. Women are always awarded the custody of the children. Look up a guy by the name of Brian Banks who had his life ruined because he was accused of raping a girl, and was convicted only on that accusation. She later admitted she lied just to get money and Banks' conviction was overturned. But the girl kept the money, and never went to jail. A friend of mine was accused by his girlfriend of beating her and was arrested and charged for it, when in reality she was on coke and was trying to beat the shit out of him hitting him with her heels and throwing shit at her and all he did was restrain her. He called the cops trying to get her out of the house, and HE got arrested. He was initially found guilty by a female judge before appealing and having it overturned by a jury [[consisting of 7 women). I'm not saying the women are all lying just because the ones in these situations were, I'm just not blindly labeling Cosby as guilty based only on accusations.
    The court system is not biased against men. For every woman who lies about rape, 100 more men never serve any time, much less are arrested and charged for committing it. I know about only two females who wrongly charged family members of raping them. They were under therapy by questionable people, or mentally ill. But, I personally know plenty of men who were never even arrested for rape, and that was sometimes with the help of the police. The victims were too scared of reporting them for fear or retribution or being rejected by their families. Most women in this country are given custody of children, and most me are still arrested and/or removed from the home when there is a call of domestic violence or abuse. So, don't give me that crap about how the courts discriminate against men. That sounds like those mens' groups who supported the college kid who randomly shot innocent women because he couldn't get attention from women.

You say "connect the dots and stop trying to deny your hero is guilty." Have you not listened to a word I said [[or rather, read a word I wrote)? I don't care whether he's guilty or not. He's not my hero at all. I enjoy his acting just like I enjoy other actors and comedians. None of them are my "heroes." It's a silly notion. Because I respect the judicial process in this country I'm "trying to deny [[my) hero is guilty?" Right...
    I have been reading every word. You say you don't care either way, but you still seem to want to give Cosby the benefit of the doubt. I question why.

If I had a daughter or wife who was violated by anybody, they would have come out with immediately if it actually happened. And if I had a daughter or wife and I trusted them I would believe them and would want the violator in prison for life. But that's not what this situation is. I don't know any of the accusers. I don't know if they are trustworthy or not. Nowhere have I blamed the women for anything or said they did anything wrong. I've said that if they are lying that they would be pieces of shit. I don't know whether they are lying or not, but if any are, they deserve blame for lying about that. If they are indeed telling the truth then they wouldn't deserve blame for anything.
    This shows me that you understand very little about behavior, much less the behavior of victims.

I'm alarmed at how many misogynists there are on this forum!
    I am, too.

Oh its real shocking how Cosbys defenders stick up for him. Theyve little or no respect for women smh just smh.

Roberta
    I believe you are correct, Ms. Roberta - it's an anti-women thing. I hope you have a good weekend.

I'm not shocked that there are misogynists on this board. You have to understand, society has made it seem normal for men to get away with crimes like this because of their beliefs that if a woman dressed or acted a certain way, they shouldn't be taken seriously. Look how many sex workers don't get taken seriously because they report to the police that they got raped or someone was trying to kill them. Look how many women who TRIED to tell their story of being raped and no one really believed them. And this is just not because of fame, they do that to little known people too, local people.

Some have this idea that if they were presented with "evidence", then they'll believe the victims. That's a false analogy and very harming. Because even WITH the proof, the man themselves would go "oh no someone planted my DNA there" especially if they were found to have killed that woman.

So of course some here want to think Mr. "Heathcliff Huxtable", Mr. "Jello Pudding Pop", Mr. "I'm the only black person to tell you what to do, black people" can't POSSIBLY do that because of his record. PHUCK his record, he was living a damn lie! Nearly FIFTY WOMEN have said something happened to them but there's people who think all of them are "shady hoes who don't deserve to have their voice heard".

At this point, there's no way of getting through to them. They would be the same ones questioning a CHILD who said they were abused by someone. Shoot look at how they treat the people who said Michael Jackson was doing heinous things to THEM! So of course people will find a reason to defend Cosby despite the hints into his behavior: the Spanish Fly comic monologue, the "barbecue sauce" episode in the Cosby Show where everyone got horny and docile [[especially the women) after they were arguing about a woman's role and this was why discussing what should be going on in someone's bachelor party [[Theo suggested his future brother-in-law have a stripper in his party), his hypocritical comic monologues about how bad men are [[while he was doing those bad deeds himself).

But yeah 48 women are lying, right? Despite what came out of BILL COSBY'S mouth, they still don't wanna hear it. At this point, it's a moot cause. Let them believe in their fantasy that this dude is innocent. Saner minds know the truth and that is, he's guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Hell, look at what happened to Michael Jackson! Those two little punks admitted they lied on Michael.......AFTER he died! One said his Dad made him lie for the money.
    No they didn't.

They only reported ONE was lying, but he NEVER TOOK IT BACK!!! That was a LIE! Jordan Chandler never said anything. He never said his father made him lie or none of that. That's PR bullshit from the Jackson camp.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/chandler.asp

And who was the "second punk"? No, no one took it back about MJ...

@midnightman...very well said...!

Given that the most recent evidence does indeed make Bill out to be the sick pervert all these
    women insist him to be I won't try here or anywhere else to defend Bill Cosby. That said I
    won't ignore or try to erase from memory all of the work he's done that I still appreciate and
    enjoy , regardless of what some others think. He's not the first artist to abuse women, won't
    be the last, and we still celebrate others who got away with for years. Still, there appear to be some people here making this out to be a forum problem when it's obvious it's nation
    wide in real time. Look at all the ties being cut, plaques and statues removed. Two things
    do bother me, I admit. First, I still don't get so many women not telling some one who could
    have helped them somehow after so many years...Not their mothers, sisters, fathers, brothers, aunts or uncles?......Second, a lot of the things Bill used to talk about going
    on with younger generations of people I still think are relevant points though I wouldn't
    necessarily paint them all black...With Bill knocked down would anyone ever have the
    balls to call some people on their bullshit?...I'm still seeing a lot of it everyday...
    BTW, this definitely would have been better off in the clubhouse than sandwiched between
    the other , you know , threads here...

supremester Guest
    What has married got to do with it? If anything, they should have been safer. These women are not saints? Next to Cosby, everyone is a saint![

If they were "asking for it" or "playing the game" they wouldn't NEED to be drugged. He's admitted using drugs to get sex and you are still vilifying the victims??? God bless you, M2!!!

QUOTE=marv2;291791]Uh huh JAI, now this is what I'm saying! Those women were not saints. Cosby did not go pull them off the street at knife point, drug them in the alley and raped them. What the Hell were they doing with a well known married man to begin with? They are not innocent.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I'm not shocked that there are misogynists on this board. You have to understand, society has made it seem normal for men to get away with crimes like this because of their beliefs that if a woman dressed or acted a certain way, they shouldn't be taken seriously. Look how many sex workers don't get taken seriously because they report to the police that they got raped or someone was trying to kill them. Look how many women who TRIED to tell their story of being raped and no one really believed them. And this is just not because of fame, they do that to little known people too, local people.

Some have this idea that if they were presented with "evidence", then they'll believe the victims. That's a false analogy and very harming. Because even WITH the proof, the man themselves would go "oh no someone planted my DNA there" especially if they were found to have killed that woman.

So of course some here want to think Mr. "Heathcliff Huxtable", Mr. "Jello Pudding Pop", Mr. "I'm the only black person to tell you what to do, black people" can't POSSIBLY do that because of his record. PHUCK his record, he was living a damn lie! Nearly FIFTY WOMEN have said something happened to them but there's people who think all of them are "shady hoes who don't deserve to have their voice heard".

At this point, there's no way of getting through to them. They would be the same ones questioning a CHILD who said they were abused by someone. Shoot look at how they treat the people who said Michael Jackson was doing heinous things to THEM! So of course people will find a reason to defend Cosby despite the hints into his behavior: the Spanish Fly comic monologue, the "barbecue sauce" episode in the Cosby Show where everyone got horny and docile [[especially the women) after they were arguing about a woman's role and this was why discussing what should be going on in someone's bachelor party [[Theo suggested his future brother-in-law have a stripper in his party), his hypocritical comic monologues about how bad men are [[while he was doing those bad deeds himself).

But yeah 48 women are lying, right? Despite what came out of BILL COSBY'S mouth, they still don't wanna hear it. At this point, it's a moot cause. Let them believe in their fantasy that this dude is innocent. Saner minds know the truth and that is, he's guilty.
    Preach MidnightMan preach.

And Mrs Camille Cosby is Bill cosbys biggest enablers. She “stopped being embarrassed long ago” smh just smh at her indifirence to this.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/12/bill-co...ium=SocialFlow

Camille an enabler? You ain't kidding!
    http://thegrio.com/2015/07/12/source...drugs-and-sex/

Camille an enabler? You ain't kidding!
    http://thegrio.com/2015/07/12/source...drugs-and-sex/
    Although I think shes backtracking cause before she was coming across like Bill Cosby wasnt running with other woman.

Although I think shes backtracking cause before she was coming across like Bill Cosby wasnt running with other woman.
    I never knew Ms. Cosby was Bill's manager! Kinda puts a new light on things. Like, just MAYBE, theirs was a business marriage-of-convenience all along?

Well, if you have to drug someone to have sex with you, you must be pretty lousy in the sack to start with. Just sayin....

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    Well, if you have to drug someone to have sex with you, you must be pretty lousy in the sack to start with. Just sayin....
    Ha! You made me snort beer through my nose with that one!

supremester Guest
    I was never much of a drug user [[beyond pot and occasional ups) but I was "slipped" half of a lude in a scoop of Cold Stone peppermint because I refused to try it during a card game with buds. I realized as I got high as a kite and the laughs I was not in on that I had, in fact, been given a lude without knowing it and after an hour, requested the other half. I became, and remain, a huge admirer of Methaqualone and stick pins in my Reagan doll every night for his role in taking them off the market. They were heaven: cheap, plentiful and, for me, the ideal Saturday night or party buzz. Had I been given more than one, especially without prior use, I would prolly not be able to refuse the advances of a man that I've found creepy looking since I first laid eyes on him on "Why Is There Air?" There's a reason that vomit bag chose Ludes to give to his victims: it could easily render them defenseless. What a creepy yeech he is - I hope they do find a loophole, prosecute his ass and lock him up in civil court until he's broke and rots away.

I read about the incident with the Notre Dame student. His exact words were "a 2.6 GPA is OK, if you have a mental disorder". Not only did i graduate from Alabama with a similar GPA, I actually have a disorder [[Asperger's Syndrome). To read that about someone I'd idolized and aspired to be like someday, Dishearten doesn't even begin to describe it.

Yeah, Bill Cosby was always a d*ck, which is why I'm surprised when black folks defend his character [[like Chuck D did today on Twitter - he got railroaded for his comments too of course). A character that judgmental always got some shady background so BC was/is no different than the average politician who gets caught doing some evil stuff...