[REMOVE ADS]

Page 70 of 780 FirstFirst ... 20 60 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,500 of 38956
    July 1st: if this is your birth date, then you share it with:

Evelyn 'Champagne' King [[disco, pop and soul singer; 'Shame') -

Syl Johnson [[blues and soul singer, and record producer) -

Victor Willis [[singer, songwriter and actor; lead vocalist, Village People) -

Debbie Harry [[singer, songwriter and actress; lead singer with Blondie) -

Missy Elliott [[rapper, dancer and record producer) -

Twyla Tharp [[dancer, choreographer and author) -

Olivia de Havilland [[actress; Lady Marian Fitzwalter in 'The Adventures Of Robin Hood'; Melanie Hamilton in 'Gone With The Wind'; Miss Josephine 'Jody' Norris in 'To Each His Own'; Virginia Stuart Cunningham in 'The Snake Pit'; Catherine Sloper in 'The Heiress') -

Leslie Caron [[actress and dancer; Lise Bouvier in 'An American In Paris'; Lili Daurier in 'Lili'; Gigi in 'Gigi'; Jane Fosset in 'The L-Shaped Room') -

Dan Ackroyd [[actor, comedian, producer, screenwriter, musician and businessman) -

Genevieve Bujold [[actress; Anne Boleyn in 'Anne Of The Thousand Days') -

Pamela Anderson [[actress and model; Casey 'C.J.' Parker on 'Baywatch'; Lisa on 'Home Improvement'; Valerie Irons on 'V.I.P.') -

Jean Marsh [[actress and writer; co-creator of 'Upstairs, Downstairs') -

Remembering: those also born on this date, but who have since passed away:

Andrew 'Mike' Terry [[1940-2008; baritone saxophonist, The Mohawks [[as pianist). The Funk Brothers; session player for Golden World and Okeh Records, latterly arranger and producer) -

Curtis W. Harris [[1924-2017; minister, civil rights activist and politician) -

Karen Black [[1939-2013; actress, screenwriter, singer and songwriter; Rayette Dipesto in 'Five Easy Pieces'; Myrtle Wilson in 'The Great Gatsby'; Faye Greener in 'The Day Of The Locust') -

Bobby Day [[1930-1990; rock and roll and R&B singer; multi-instrumentalist, music producer and songwriter; 'Rockin' Robin') -

Willie Dixon [[1915-1992; blues musician, vocalist, songwriter, arranger and record producer. 'I Just Want To Make Love To You'; 'Little Red Rooster') -

Andrae Crouch [[1942-2015; gospel musician, recording artist, songwriter, arranger and producer) -

Sydney Pollack [[1934-2008; film director, producer and actor; 'They Shoot Horses, Don't They?'; 'Tootsie'; 'Out Of Africa') -

Farley Granger [[1925-2011; actor; Philip Morgan in 'Rope'; Guy Haines in 'Strangers On A Train') -

Estee Lauder [[1908-2004; businesswoman; co-founder of Estee Lauder cosmetics company) -

William Wyler [[1902-1981; film director, producer and screenwriter; 'Ben- Hur'; 'The Best Years Of Our Lives'; 'Mrs Miniver') -

Charles Laughton [[1899-1962; actor, director, producer and screenwriter; Henry VIII in 'The Private Life Of Henry VIII'; Captain Bligh in 'Mutiny On The Bounty'; Sir Wilfrid Robarts Q.C. in 'Witness For The Prosecution') -

Happy Birthday: to everyone celebrating Birthdays on July 1st.

West,the weener bros.just faxed me a script for their latest idea,a blockbuster musical starring..[you guessed it]our favorite superstar as a world renouned singer whose songs are great but put her audience to sleep for some reason,all over the world folks are falling asleep whenever she sings but she will not succumb to the pressure of the people to stop inspite of threats from the courts world wide as she travels with her tour group,now moe won't have to sing as her voice will be dubbed by the famous lady of song-madame treble clef from the left,why no one has heard this songbird since[1930]when her voice bankrupted-opps-err-ahem-hehe,bankrolled most of transyvania and inner mongolia,the songs will be from songbook of-rudkers an hummystein[pretty classy]her gowns will be designed by none other than-ms.hemm m.upp..why this fashion leech-opps-err-ahem-hehe,legend hasn't touched a needle and thread since she got out of detox-opps-err-ahem-hehe,since she intoxicated the fashion world in[1934]this is the kind of classy role moe was born to play..the weener bros.have done it again,this one will be big!!

This one will disappear faster than any sinking ship in a disaster movie....

July 2nd: if this is your birth date, then you share it with:

Jeffrey Cooper [[bassist; Midnight Star) -

Ahmad Jamal [[jazz pianist, composer, bandleader and educator) -

Monie Love [[rapper and radio personality) -

Dave Parsons [[bassist; Transvision Vamp) -

Pete Briquette [[bassist, record producer and composer; The Boomtown Rats) -

Johnny Colla [[musician, singer and songwriter; founding member of Huey Lewis and The News) -

Michelle Branch [[singer, songwriter and actress) -

Dee Palmer [[formerly David Palmer; composer, arranger and keyboardist; formerly with Jethro Tull) -

Jerry Hall [[model and actress) -

Lindsay Lohan [[actress and singer) -

Ashley Tisdale [[actress, singer and producer) -

Peter Kay [[comedian and actor) -

Frank Williams [[actor; vicar Timothy Farthing on 'Dad's Army') -

Imelda Marcos [[former First Lady of The Philippines, 1965-1986) -

Paul Williams [[1939-1973; R&B and soul singer, and choreographer; co-founder of The Temptations) -

Stevie Woods [[1951-2014; R&B musician and singer) -

Ron Silver [[1946-2009; actor, director, producer, radio host and political activist) -

Kenneth McMillan [[1932-1989; actor; Jack Doyle on 'Rhoda') -

Brock Peters [[1927-2005; Tom Robinson in 'To Kill A Mockingbird'; 'Crown' in 'Porgy And Bess')

Medgar Evers [[1925-1963; civil rights activist) -

Catherine McLeod [[1921-1997; actress; roles include appearances on 'Maverick'; 'Perry Mason'; '77 Sunset Strip'; 'Bonanza'; 'Hawaiian Eye'; 1960s Anacin headache remedy TV commercial: "Mother, please! I'd rather do it myself!") -

Alan Webb [[1906-1982; actor; Broadway production of 'I Never Sang For My Father') -

Junior Durkin [[1915-1935; Huckleberry Finn in 'Tom Sawyer' and 'Huckleberry Finn' films) -

Jack Hylton [[1892-1965; bandleader and impresario) -

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on July 2nd.

Let’s all wish our beloved westgrand a Happy Birthday !
    Happy Birthday my super barrister!!! Good health & many more!

Happy birthday, westgrand!

And happy belated birthday, detmotownguy!

Hey west,it's your day-yeaaaaaaaaaa...i'm sending a case of the good stuff,by special carrier buzzard[the smart one]enjoy your day-you've earned it!!

Thank you Moe, Sansradio and Arr&bee, for your good wishes!

Although......I must say I was a tad unnerved by the buzzard, Arr&bee?

'Sign here', he said. When I did, he then sidled up real close. Said 'Happy Birthday' in a low voice, gave me a rather strange look and said if I agreed to let him keep the case, he'd see to it that I would never again have any trouble from people calling at my door.

What can that all mean, I wonder?

Feliz Cumpleaños Mi Amigo, Sofisticado Alma

Sorry about that west,it seems that my buzzard was hijacked by one of grady's pirate buzzards..[they'll steal anything and charge twice as much]i'll speak to grady about this as we signed a treaty last year to keep this from happening to my shipments..i didn't bother to read the fine print..never trust grady!!

Of course this means that grady didn't read the fine print from me that stated that in the event any of my shipments were hijacked,a letter will be sent to the health department revealing the ingredients of his infamous-mystery meatloaf..grady forgot that...i can't be trusted either,hehehe!!!

My translator urges me to respond with 'thank you, Soulphisticated Soph'.

Trust no-one, Arr&bee. Not even your own mirror......

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    My translator urges me to respond with 'thank you, Soulphisticated Soph'.
    Your Welcome, have the best day every, West!

P.S. I don't speak Spanish either, I had to have my translator translate it before transmitting it to you for your translator to translate.

Ah, I see. It's all lost in translation.

And I must admit that, when it comes to foreign languages, "je parle francais comme une vache espagnol"....

"je parle francais comme une vache espagnol"

Hey West, that's a horrible thing to say about my Mother!

ah, i see. It's all lost in translation.

And i must admit that, when it comes to foreign languages, "je parle francais comme une vache espagnol"....
    grady served some of that last night and ten people got sick!!

trust no-one, arr&bee. Not even your own mirror......
    you're right west,i looked in the mirror the other day and the guy on the other side gave me the finger and walked away!!

Then better fit a new door lock, Arr&bee, even if he does look a lot like you.

And especially if he looks a lot like you...

July 3rd: if this is our birth date, then you share it with:

John Klemmer [[saxophonist, composer, songwriter and arranger) -

Vince Clarke [[musician and songwriter; Yazoo; Erasure) -

Tom Cruise [[actor and producer; 'Born On The Fourth Of July'; 'Jerry Maguire'; 'Magnolia') -

Betty Buckley [[actress and singer; Sandra Sue 'Abby' Abbott Bradford on 'Eight Is Enough'; 'Cats'; 'Sunset Boulevard'; 'Triumph Of Love') -

Tom Stoppard [[playwright and screenwriter; 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead'; 'Shakespeare In Love'; 'The Real Thing') -

Andrea Barber [[actress; Kimmy Gibbler on 'Full House' and 'Fuller House') -

Michael Cole [[actor; Pete Cochran on 'The Mod Squad') -

Tommy Flanagan [[actor; Filip 'Chibs' Telford on 'Sons Of Anarchy') -

Thomas Gibson [[actor and director; Daniel Nyland on 'Chicago Hope'; Greg Montgomery on 'Dharma And Greg'; Aaron Hotchner on 'Criminal Minds') -

Audra McDonald [[actress and singer; 'Carousel'; 'Masterclass'; 'Ragtime'; 'A Raisin In The Sun'; 'Porgy And Bess') -

Fontella Bass [[1940-2012; R&B and soul singer, and songwriter; 'Rescue Me') -

Johnnie Wilder, Jr. [[1949-2006; co-founder and lead vocalist of Heatwave) -

Laura Branigan [[1952-2004; singer, songwriter and actress; 'Gloria') -

Ken Russell [[1927-2011; film director; 'Women In Love'; 'The Devils'; 'Tommy') -

Susan Peters [[1921-1952; actress; Kitty in 'Random Harvest') -

Louise Allbritton [[1920-1979; actress; 'Pittsburgh'; 'Son Of Dracula'; 'The Egg And I'; 'Sitting Pretty') -

George Sanders [[1906-1972; actor, singer-songwriter, music composer and author; Jack Favell in 'Rebecca'; Scott ffolliott in 'Foreign Correspondent'; Addison De Witt in 'All About Eve'; Shere Khan in Disney's 'The Jungle Book') -

Wynne Gibson [[1898-1987; stage and film actress) -

Doris Lloyd [[1896-1968; actress; Mrs Cutten in 'Tarzan' films; Nora Stanley in 'Midnight Lace'; Baroness Ebberfield in 'The Sound Of Music' ) -

Happy Birthday: to everyone celebrating Birthdays on July 3rd.

July 4th: if this is your birth date, then you share it with:

Annette Beard Simmons [[R&B and soul singer; original member of The Vandellas) -

Bill Withers [[singer-songwriter and musician) -

Ralph Johnson [[musician; original member, percussionist and vocalist with Earth, Wind & Fire)

Melanie Fiona [[R&B singer) -

John Waite [[musician, solo artist, 'Missing You'; also with The Babys, and Bad English) -

Gina Lollobrigida [[actress, photojournalist and sculptor) -

Eva Marie Saint [[actress and producer) -

Neil Morrissey [[actor, voice actor, singer, comedian and businessman) -

Jenny Seagrove [[actress) -

Neil Simon [[playwright, screenwriter and author) -

Remembering: those also born on this date, but who have since passed awa:

Jacques Morali [[1947-1991; singer-songwriter, producer and arranger; The Ritchie Family; Village People) -

Eric Fleming [[1925-1966; actor; Gil Favor on 'Rawhide') -

Cathy Berberian [[1925-1983; mezzo-soprano and composer) -

Stephen Boyd [[1931-1977; actor) -

Willoughby Goddard [[1926-2008; actor) -

Leona Helmsley [[1920-2007; businesswoman; 'Queen Of Mean') -

Abigail Van Buren [[Pauline Phillips; 1918-2013; advice columnist and radio show host; 'Dear Abby') -

Ann Landers [[Eppie Lederer; 1918-2002; advice columnist and media personality) -

Viviane Romance [[1912-1991; actress) -

Gloria Stuart [[1910-2010; actress) -

Mitch Miller [[1911-2010; oboist, conductor, recording producer and record industry executive)

Angela Baddeley [[1904-1976; actress) -

George Murphy [[1902-1992; dancer, actor and politician) -

Gertrude Lawrence [[1898-1952; actress, singer, dancer and musical comedy performer) -

Henry Armetta [[1888-1945; actor) -

Louis B. Mayer [[1885-1957; film producer and co-founder of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Film Studios) -

Stephen Collins Foster [[1826-1864; songwriter) -

Happy Birthday: to everyone celebrating Birthdays on July 4th.

Apologies for my belated birthday wishes, wgb. I've been so engrossed in the World Cup and now Wimbledon that I didn't realise how long it's been since I've been onsite.

No need at all to apologise, 144man. Your reasoning shows what a great sport you are.

Eng-er-land!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    apologies for my belated birthday wishes, wgb. I've been so engrossed in the world cup and now wimbledon that i didn't realise how long it's been since i've been onsite.
    wow 144 you have a cup of the world[cool]i had a teacup once but my wife wouldn't let me keep it...i never have any fun-sigh!!

WEST,MY GOOD MAN,PLEASE INFORM YOUR ESTEEMED CLIENT THAT A NEW STORY IS WAITING HER..IN THIS SENTIMENTAL DRAMA[HOW BOUT THAT]OUR[SUPERSTAR]IS GIVING AN INTERVIEW AT THE RIPE AGE OF-175YRS[ONLY THE WEENER BROS AND MYSELF WOULD HAVE THE NERVE TO PUT THIS STORY ON THE SCREEN]YES IT'S FICTIONAL BUT THERE WON'T BE A DRY EYE IN THE HOUSE AS[MOTHER MULBERRY]YES THAT'S THE TITLE..RELATES HER LONG STORY TO A SPECIAL REPORTER SENT TO INTERVIEW HER..NOW AS WITH ALL MY CLASSIC POLAROID GEMS THIS ONE TOO HAS A TWIST[you knew it was coming didn't you-hehe]DUE TO A PROBLEM WITH HER DNA SHE HASN'T AGED SINCE AGE THIRTY THAT'S RIGHT SHE'S YOUNG PHYSICALLY BUT OLD IN MIND-FALLING ASLEEP-DROOLING-POOPING HERSELF-FORGETTING WHO SHE IS AT TIMES,BUT WHEN HER MIND IS RIGHT SHE IS GREAT WITH STORIES OF HER PAST,NOW I'VE LOCATED THE ONLY ACTOR FOR THE PART OF THE REPORTER-KANN I.GO WHY NOBODY HAS SEEN THIS STUPID-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE,THIS STUD SINCE HE WENT BLANK-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE,HE WENT BIG BACK IN[1935]THIS IS THE ONE MOE HAS BEEN WANTING FOR,HER FINEST HOUR ON SCREEN SHE WILL BE A GIANT AFTER THIS ONE-EVERYONE WILL BE CALLING..[rumor has it that the golden turkey folks are gonna check this one out-how exciting is that?]JUST THINK OF IT,A PLASTIC CHICKEN BECK AND MAYBE A GOLDEN TURKEY FOR ONE PERFORMANCE..SO TELL YOUR ESTEEMED CLIENT TO PRACTICE HER DROOLING[HEHE]AS FOR THE POOPING-I HAVE A SPECIAL POTION FROM THE INFAMOUS[DR.SPITT M.UPP]TELL MOE NOT TO WORRY HE AS AN ANTIDOTE[i hope]NONE OF THAT FAKE[CGI]STUFF BECAUSE MY MOVIES USE REAL PROPS..TELL HER I WILL PROVIDE THE[DEPENDS]THAT SHE'LL HAVE TO WEAR..THE MOVIE OF THE DECADE..THAT'S THE TALK IN DA HOOD-THIS IS THE ONE!!

Arr&bee, your posts are taking on all the solid proportions of very high brick walls LOL!

Have you considered taking a commercial break at, say, every five lines.....

I'll get back to you with my response to your message.

Right now, I need to find the verbal equivalent of metal spikes and a climbing hammer.....

arr&bee, your posts are taking on all the solid proportions of very high brick walls lol!

Have you considered taking a commercial break at, say, every five lines.....

I'll get back to you with my response to your message.

Right now, i need to find the verbal equivalent of metal spikes and a climbing hammer.....
    now west,if i wrote like normal people would you even know it's me..just take a deep breath and read slowly as if it were a great novel with lots of words-hehehe!!

Either I'm losing my sight...or you're now typing normally.....

And if I want to read lots of words, I use a dictionary. It also explains itself, as I go along....

Well Arr&bee, I've now scanned through your synopsis of 'Mother Mulberry', ready to pitch it to Ms Moe [[Superstar).

It was looking good. I was with you, right up to the moment when I read those two words.... 'pooping herself'......

July 5th: if this is your birth date, then you share it with:

Marc Cohn [[folk rock singer-songwriter and musician) -

Joe [[singer, songwriter and record producer) -

Huey Lewis [[singer, songwriter and actor) -

Bizarre [[Rufus Arthur Johnson; rapper; D12) -

Robbie Robertson [[musician, songwriter, film composer, producer, actor and author) -

Michael Monarch [[lead guitarist, Steppenwolf) -

Shane Filan [[singer, songwriter; Westlife) -

Katherine Helmond [[actress and director) -

Shirley Knight [[actress) -

Jason Dolley [[actor and musician) -

Kathryn Erbe [[actress) -

Remembering: those also born on July 5th, but who have since passed away:

Mac Dre [[1970-2004; rapper, record producer and record label owner) -

John Wood [[1930-2011; actor) -

Warren Oates [[1928-1982; actor) -

Beverly Tyler [[1927-2005; actress and singer) -

Mack David [[1912-1993; lyricist and songwriter) -

Isa Miranda [[1905-1982; actress) -

Milburn Stone [[1904-1980; actor) -

Edward Woods [[1903-1989; actor) -

Wanda Landowska [[1879-1959; harpsichordist) -

P.T.Barnum [[1810-1891; politician, showman and businessman; Barnum & Bailey Circus) -

Sarah Siddons [[1755-1831; actress) -

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on July 5th.

West,as you know,my movies always have a twist..my public demands it..now the weener bros.wanted her to to have no teeth but i talked them out of that one..can you imagine moe having all her teeth pulled which is what she would've had to do if they had their way,see i got moe's back as the weener bros.also wanted her under a ton of makeup to look the part and set in a wheelchair but i said no way,our moe will stay young looking and beautiful..now just convince her to wear those depends,art demands it!!

Oh, I'm sure Ms Moe will stay young looking and beautiful, knowing there is Constant Odour Control.....

July 6th: if this is your birth date, then you share it with:

Ralph and Russ Terrana,
    George Solomon and Kent Washburn :

Happy Birthday Ralph...and to Russ, George and Kent;
    our fellow Soulful Detroit members and friends.

Here's hoping you all have a Birthday to remember.

- and also including -

Gene Chandler [[singer, songwriter, talent scout, music producer and record label executive; 'The Duke Of Earl') -

Nanci Griffith [[singer, guitarist and songwriter) -

Jeannie Seely [[country music singer) -

John Keeble [[drummer; Spandau Ballet) -

Rik Elswit [[guitarist; Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show) -

50 Cent [[rapper and actor) -

Inspectah Deck [[Jason Hunter; rapper and producer; Wu-Tang Clan and Czarface) -

Sylvester Stallone [[actor, film maker and screenwriter) -

Geoffrey Rush [[actor and film producer) -

Jennifer Saunders [[comedian, screenwriter and actress) -

Geraldine James [[actress) -

Ned Beatty [[actor) -

Burt Ward [[actor and activist) -

-and -

His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama [[spiritual leader of the Tibetan people) -

Remembering
    : those also born on this date, but who have since passed away:

Della Reese [[1931-2017; singer, actress and ordained minister) -

Phyllis Hyman [[1949-1995; singer and actress) -

Sherrick [[1957-1999; soul singer and musician; Kagny) -

Richard Beckinsale [[1947-1979; actor) -

Ahna Capri [[1944-2010; actress) -

Candy Barr [[1935-2005; stripper, burlesque dancer, actress and adult model) -

Janet Leigh [[1927-2004; actress, singer, dancer and author) -

Bill Haley [[1925-1981; singer, guitarist and bandleader) -

Merv Griffin [[1925-2007; singer, bandleader, actor, television host and media mogul) -

Cathy O'Donnell [[1923-1970; actress) -

Sebastian Cabot [[1918-1977; actor) -

LaVerne Andrews [[1911-1967; singer; The Andrews Sisters) -

Jack Yellen [[1892-1991; lyricist and screenwriter; 'Happy Days Are Here Again'; 'Ain't She Sweet') -

Ralph Morgan [[1883-1956; actor) -

Stamford Raffles [[1781-1826; statesman, founder of Singapore) -

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on July 6th.

Happy birthday to Ralph, Russ, George and Kent!

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Happy birthday to Ralph, Russ, George and Kent!
    Happy Birthday guys!

We wouldn't be here to say 'Happy Birthday' to anybody, if it weren't for Ralph.

We could also say 'Happy Birthday' to Lowell...but if his special day is known, then I'm currently unaware of it.....

We Couldn't Get Along Without You [[extended mix) - Diana Ross & The Supremes

Now, why did I just know that post was going to pop up, hmm?! LOL

I thought it fit rather nicely.

Belated Happy Birthday to Ralph.

Let me know your Birthday, MotownSteve, and we can then say "Hi!" each time it comes round....

July 7th: if this is your birth date, then you share it with:

Doc Severinsen [[pop and jazz trumpeter) -

Ringo Starr [[drummer, singer, songwriter, actor; The Beatles) -

David 'Scar' Hodo [[singer and actor; the construction worker in Village People) -

Synyster Gates [[musician; lead guitarist and backing vocalist with Avenged Sevenfold) -

Chan Romero [[rock and roll singer, songwriter and guitarist; 'Hippy Hippy Shake') -

Vonda Shepard [[singer, songwriter and actress) -

Mark White [[bass guitarist; Spin Doctors) -

Gabbie Nolen [[country music singer and songwriter) -

Shelley Duvall [[former actress, producer, writer, singer and comedian) -

Berenice Bejo [[actress) -

Billy Campbell [[actor) -

Amy Carlson [[actress) -

Remembering
    : those also born on this date, but who have since passed away:

Joe Zawinul [[1932-2007; jazz keyboardist and composer) -

Yvonne Mitchell [[1915-1979; actress) -

Mary Ford [[1924-1977; vocalist and guitarist) -

Jon Pertwee [[1919-1996; actor, entertainer and cabaret performer) -

Ruth Ford [[1911-2009; actress) -

Joan Perry [[1911-1996; actress, model and singer) -

Vittorio De Sica [[1901-1974; director and actor) -

George Cukor [[1899-1983; film director) -

Tom Powers [[1890-1955; actor) -

March Chagall [[1887-1985; artist) -

Gustav Mahler [[1860-1911; composer and conductor) -

Happy Birthday: to everyone celebrating Birthdays on July 7th.

Happy belated birthday ralph,the elephants are on their way,hehe!!

Now retired from Barnum and Bailey, so travelling on Greyhound with the benefit of senior discount?

It's the only way, westgrand!

July 8th: if this is your birth date, then you share it with:

Joan Osborne [[singer and songwriter) -

Steve Lawrence [[singer and actor) -

Andy Fletcher [[keyboard player and founding member of Depeche Mode) -

Graham Jones [[lead guitarist; Haircut One Hundred) -

Jaimoe [[drummer and percussionist; The Allman Brothers Band) -

Beck [[singer, songwriter, record producer and multi-instrumentalist) -

Toby Keith [[singer, songwriter, actor and record producer) -

Sky Ferreira [[singer, songwriter, model and actress) -

Russell Christian [[keyboardist, saxophonist and vocalist; The Christians) -

Anjelica Huston [[actress, director and former fashion model) -

Joshua Alba [[actor) -

Kevin Bacon [[actor and musician) -

Sophia Bush [[actress, director, spokesperson and activist) -

Rocky Carroll [[actor) -

Billy Crudup [[actor) -

Kim Darby [[actress) -

Alexis Dziena [[actress) -

Schuyler Fisk [[actress and singer-songwriter) -

Earl Van Dyke [[1930-1992; keyboardist and bandleader; The Funk Brothers) -

Billy Eckstine [[1914-1993; jazz and pop singer, and bandleader) -

Louis Jordan [[1908-1975; musician, songwriter and bandleader) -

Jerry Vale [[1930-2014; singer and actor) -

Craig Stevens [[1918-2000; actor) -

Marty Feldman [[1934-1982; comedy writer, comedian and actor) -

Glenn Langan [[1917-1991; actor) -

Pamela Brown [[1917-1975; actress) -

Faye Emerson [[1917-1983; actress and television interviewer) -

Eugene Pallette [[1889-1954; actor) -

John D. Rockefeller [[1839-1937; business magnate and philanthropist) -

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on July 8th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 07-09-2018 at 04:19 AM.

now retired from barnum and bailey, so travelling on greyhound with the benefit of senior discount?
    haaaaaaaaaaa,those lazy barnum elephants,my pacaderms only eat peanuts with a pinch of this wonderful elixur,and they keep on rollin!!

Rollin down the hill from your hooch, R&B

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!!!!!!!

Those poor elephants!!

Keeping those elephants under control is a mammoth tusk...[[tsk, tsk, my spelling is getting just as eccentric as Arr&bee's...)