[REMOVE ADS]

Page 17 of 780 FirstFirst ... 7 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
    I used to trust[myself]but i heard him whispering to[my shadow]i think they want to take over.

So ...........I only have 2 fans? I'm insulted!!! Why should I listen to you anyhow.........you talk to yourself, answer yourself, yadda, yadda...........
    For that I'm going into seclusion!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA......WAIT MOE,DON'T GO,YOU JUST GOT HERE,OR MAYBE I JUST GOT HERE DON'T MATTER WE GOT A DIALOG GOIN AND YOU'RE ELUSIVE ENOUGH AS IT IS,SO STAND STILL FOR A MINUTE,THOSE TWO FANS IN DA HOOD ARE VERY INFLUENCIAL SO DON'T WRITE EM OFF SO FAST,NOW AS FOR YOUR STARRING ROLE IN MY LATEST POLARIOD CLASSIC,THIS ONE IS A CHALLENGE AND I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT IN A ROLE,THIS IS GOOD US TALKING FACE TO FACE...[well not quite but close enough-keyboard to keyboard]NOW I'M GONNA MAKE YOU THE BIGGEST NAME IN THE HISTORY OF POLARIOD CINAMA BUT YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT I DO THINGS MY WAY,NOW IF YOU CAN PUT DOWN THAT TEACUP WE CAN GET GOING ON THIS PROJECT YOU TALK ABOUT[SECLUSION]YOU'LL HAVE PLENTY OF IT WITH THIS PICTURE,I'M FILMING WAYYYYYYYY DOWN IN THE BOWELS OF DA HOOD...[heck I don't even know where it is]I GOT A MAP FROM AN OL SAILOR WHO ONCE WENT THERE,THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT...WHAT REALISM...AND JUST THINK-WHAT GENIUS DOESN'T TALK TO HIMSELF...MS.MOE YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR AND AFTER THIS CLASSIC YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO TAKE TEA WITH[HM]AGAIN BECAUSE SHE'LL BE CALLING YOU...YOU CAN THANK ME LATER..OK NOW YOU CAN GO INTO SECLUSION AND WHEN WE WRAP UP THIS CLASSIC YOUR FAN BASE IN DA HOOD WILL HAVE DOUBLED...AND THE PUBLICITY...YOU'RE GONNA BE KNOWN AS...THE CARDBOARD LADY...AIN'T IT EXCITING???

Having my attention drawn to 'the bowels of da hood' is rather unnerving.....

February 12th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Michael McDonald :
    pop, rock and blue-eyed soul singer, songwriter, musician and record producer. Former member of Steely Dan and The Doobie Brothers, before beginning a solo career. Notable recordings include albums 'If That's What It Takes', 'Motown' and 'Motown Two', and singles 'I Keep Forgettin' [[Every Time You're Near)' and 'Sweet Freedom'.

Vincent James :
    Jamaican soul singer, best known as a member of Sweet Sensation.

Helen Scott :
    soul, R&B and disco singer. Best known as a member of The Three Degrees.

Christina Ricci :
    television and film actress;

Judy Blume :
    Judith Sussman; writer and teacher; sales of her novels for children and young adults have exceeded eighty million copies.

Mike Posner :
    Michael Robert Henrion Posner; Detroit born pop, hip hop and R&B singer, songwriter and record producer. Best known for 'Cooler Than Me' and 'Please Don't Go', also album '31 Minutes To Takeoff'.

Arsenio Hall :
    actor, comedian and television host; best known for 'The Arsenio Hall Show', 1989-1994, and 2013-2014.

Josh Brolin :
    Josh James Brolin; television and film actor; Academy Award nomination, Best Supporting Actor, for 'Milk', 2008.

Steve Hackett :
    Stephen Richard Hackett; English rock and blues guitarist, classical musician, songwriter and singer. Lead guitarist with Genesis [[1970-1977), co-founder of GTR, and solo career.

Maud Adams :
    Maud Solveig Christina Wikstrom; Swedish television and film actress and model; best known as a Bond girl in 'The Man With The Golden Gun' [[1974) and 'Octopussy' [[1983), and uncredited appearance in 'A View To A Kill' [[1985).

Chynna Phillips :
    Chynna Gilliam Phillips; singer, also television and film actress. Daughter of John and Michelle Phillips [[Mamas and Papas) and best known as a member of Wilson Phillips.

Franco Zeffirelli :
    Gianfranco Zeffirelli; Italian director and producer of operas, films and television. Academy Award nomination for Best Director, 'Romeo And Juliet' [[1968).

Moe Bandy :
    Marion Franklin Bandy Jr; country music singer and guitarist. Notable solo recordings include 'I Cheated Me Right Out Of You'. Singing partnership with Joe Stampley 1979-1985, most notably 'Just Good Ol' Boys'.

Bill Laswell :
    Albion, Michigan raised bassist, keyboardist, record producer, arranger and record label owner.

Omar Hakim :
    jazz, jazz fusion and pop music drummer, producer, arranger and composer.

Neil Conti :
    English drummer and music producer. Best known as a member of Prefab Sprout, and as session musician for artists including David Bowie, Mick Jagger, Annie Lennox and Cher.

Jim Creeggan :
    James Raymond Creeggan; bassist, singer and songwriter, best known as bassist with Barenaked Ladies.

Remembering :
    those also born on this date, but who have since passed away :

Gene McDaniels [[1935-2011) :
    Eugene Booker McDaniels; jazz and soul singer, songwriter and record producer. Best remembered for 'A Hundred Pounds Of Clay' and 'Tower Of Strength' [[1961), also as songwriter of 'Compared To What', and also 'Feel Like Makin' Love', recorded by Roberta Flack.

Vince Montana [[1928-2013) :
    Vincent Montana Jr; 'The Godfather Of Disco'; jazz, soul and disco composer,arranger and percussionist. Best remembered for his work with MSFB, and as founder of the Salsoul Orchestra.

Ray Manzarek [[1939-2013) :
    Raymond Daniel Manczarek Jr; rock, musician, producer, film director and author. Best remembered as founding member and keyboardist with The Doors, 1965-1973.

Joe Schermie [[1946-2002) :
    Joseph Edward Schmetzler; rock musician; best remembered as bass guitarist with Three Dog Night.

Lorne Greene [[1915-1987) :
    Lyon Himan Green; Canadian television actor and singer. Best remembered for role of Ben 'Pa' Cartwright in 'Bonanza', and Commander Adama in 'Battlestar Galactica' and 'Galactica 1980'. Also for 'Ringo', U.S. #1 in 1964.

Ted Mack [[1904-1976) :
    William Edward Maguiness; broadcaster, bandleader and musician. Host of radio [[1948-1952) and television show [[1948-1970), 'The Original Amateur Hour', succeeding the creator, Major Bowes. Winners included Gladys Knight, Ann-Margret, Pat Boone, Teresa Brewer and Irene Cara.

Stephen H. Sholes [[1911-1968) :
    Stephen Henry Sholes; record producer, musician and prominent recording executive with RCA Victor. Signed Elvis Presley in 1955, and produced fifteen UK chart toppers for him.

Anna Pavlova [[1881-1931) :

Charles Darwin [[1809-1882) :

Abraham Lincoln [[1809-1865) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 12th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-14-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Deal with it, westgrand........

February 13th : if this is your birth date; then you share it with :

Robbie Williams :
    Robert Peter Williams; English pop, rock and dance singer, songwriter and actor. Best known for solo career [[notable recordings include 'Milliennium',' She's The One/It's Only Us', 'Rock DJ', 'Eternity/The Road To Mandalay', 'Somethin' Stupid' [[with Nicole Kidman), 'Radio' and 'Candy' - and also for being a member of Take That, 1990-1995 and 2009-2012.

Jerry Springer :
    Gerald Norman Springer; English born American television presenter, news anchor, actor and musician. Best known for The Jerry Springer Show and, more recently, the Jerry Springer Podcast.

Stockard Channing :
    Susan Antonia Williams Stockard; stage, film and television actress. Best known for her roles of Betty Rizzo in 'Grease' [[1978), and First Lady Abbey Bartlet in 'The West Wing' [[1999-2006). Tony Award and Academy Award for Best Actress nominated for role of Ouisa Kittridge, in the stage and film productions of 'Six Degrees Of Separation'.

also :

Kim Novak ; George Segal ; Carol Lynley ; Peter Gabriel ; Peter Tork ; Bill Szymczyk ;

Roy Dyke [[
    Ashton Gardner Dyke) ; Rod Deas [[Showaddywaddy) ;

Ed Gagliardi [[
    Foreigner); Freedom Williams [[C+C Music Factory); Sonia ;

Caroline Blakiston ; David Naughton :

Remembering :

King Floyd [[1945-2006) :
    King Floyd III; soul singer and songwriter. Best remembered for 'Groove Me', 1970.

Roger Christian
    [[1950-1998) :
    English soul, pop and rock keyboardist and singer. Best known as a member of The Christians.

Boudleaux Bryant
    [[1920-1987) :
    Diadorius Boudleaux Bryant; one half [[with wife, Felice) of husband and wife country music and pop songwriting team. Best remembered for 'Rocky Top' [[Osborne Brothers, Lynn Anderson), 'Love Hurts' [[Everly Brothers, Nazareth and Jim Capaldi), and other Everly Brothers hits including 'All I Have To Do Is Dream' and 'Bye Bye Love'.

also :

Gene Ames
    [[1923-1997) [[The Ames Brothers) ;

Jim Reynolds
    [[1927-2002) [[Jim and Jesse) ;

Dorothy McGuire
    [[1928-2012) [[The McGuire Sisters) ;

Tennessee Ernie Ford [[1919-1991) ; Oliver Reed [[1938-1999) ; Grant Wood [[1891-1942) ;

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 13th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-15-2016 at 08:23 PM.

YOU TWO HAVE BEEN RIDING THE GRAVY TRAIN TOO LONG,NOW GET OFF THE HIGH HORSE AND ROLE UP YOUR SLEEVES AND GET READY FOR A REAL ROLE,WITH GRIT AND TEETH[borrowed from greasy grady,hehe]WEST TELL YOUR PAMPERED SUPERSTAR TO TOUGHEN UP CAUSE THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME BECKENS...YES WE'RE GOING DEEPER IN DA HOOD THAN EVER AND SHE'S GONNA GET HER CUTE LITTLE HANDS DIRTY,THAT'S SHOW BUISINESS...NOW STOP WHINING AND GET HER DOWN TO THE LOWER LOWEST SIDE OF DA HOOD.....NOW...HER PUBLIC DEMANDS IT!!!!

R&B, this is Valentine's Day. You better be good to your wife! She's directly involved in putting up with you! If you don't: the next time westgrand & I have tea with HM I will personally tell her what a poor husband you've become & she'll get a few of her guards to cross the ocean.........and they will find you!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to my superagent/super barrister Mr. Westgrand, esq.
    He is such a joy!!!

Why, thank you Moe, for your kind words!

Arr&bee, keep a watchful eye open for HM's guardsmen in red tunics, wearing very tall hats, which are covered in something which looks suspiciously like fur! They may be working on intelligence received from Ms Moe [[Superstar) - and they will certainly need to be highly intelligent, to find you!

February 14th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Maceo Parker :
    funk and soul jazz saxophonist and bandleader; best known for his work with James Brown in the '60s, and Parliament-Funkadelic in the '70s.

Dwele :
    Andwele Gardner; Detroit born soul R&B and jazz singer, songwriter and record producer.

D'wayne Wiggins :
    musician, blues guitarist, producer, composer and community activist. Best known as the founding member of Tony! Toni! Tone!

Eric Andersen :

folk, rock and blues singer-songwriter and musician.

Vic Briggs :
    Victor Harvey Briggs III, later Vikram Singh Khalsa, and currently Antion. Best known as lead guitarist with The Animals, 1966-1968.

Doug Simril :
    rock and blue-eyed soul guitarist and pianist, best known for being a member of the Steve Miller band, and Boz Scaggs.

Roger Fisher :
    rock and pop guitarist, best known as a founding member of Heart, 1963-1980.

Kenny Hyslop :
    Scottish drummer, best known as member of Slik, Skids and Simple Minds.

also :

Rob Thomas
    [[Matchbox Twenty) : Asia Nitollano [[Pussycat Dolls) :

Phyllis McGuire
    [[McGuire Sisters) : Freddie Highmore : Simon Pegg :

Florence Henderson : Renee Fleming : Alan Parker :

Remembering :

Clarence Henry 'Blowfly' Reid
    [[1939-2016) :
    singer, songwriter, producer, comedian and rapper.

Gregory Hines
    [[1946-2003) :
    Gregory Oliver Hines; dancer, actor, singer and choreographer. Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical, 'Jelly's Last Jam', 1992. Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in an Animated Programme, 'Little Bill', 2003.

Merl Saunders
    [[1934-2008) :
    multi-genre musician, pianist and organist.

Magic Sam
    [[1937-1969) :
    Samuel Gene Maghett; Chicago blues musician, guitarist and vocalist.

Tim Buckley
    [[1947-1975) :
    Timothy Charles Buckley III; folk and rock singer-songwriter and guitarist.

Jack Benny
    [[1894-1974) :
    Benjamin Kubelsky; comedian, vaudevillian, radio, television, film actor and violinist.

Lois Maxwell
    [[1927-2007) :
    Canadian film and television actress, best remembered as Miss Moneypenny in the first fourteen James Bond films, 1962-1985.

Vic Morrow
    [[1929-1982) :
    Victor Morozoff; television and film actor, and film director.

Thelma Ritter
    [[1902-1969) :
    television and film actress; six Academy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actress : 'All About Eve' [[1950), 'The Mating Season' [[1951), 'With A Song In My Heart' [[1952), 'Pickup On South Street' [[1953), 'Pillow Talk' [[1959), and 'Birdman Of Alcatraz'.
    Tony Award for Best Leading Actress In A Musical, 'New Girl In Town' [[1957), a tie with co-star, Gwen Verdon.

Frederick Douglass
    [[1818-1895) :
    Frederick Augustus Washington Bailey; social reformer, abolitionist, orator, writer and statesman.

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 14th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-16-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Happy 75th birthday to one of my heros

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa.....stop it i'm on the floor,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...valent ine's day??? Heck moe,i've always been a bad husband[hehehehe]and as for those royal guards coming to da hood to find me,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...remember what happened to the last british army that came to da hood back in[76]i don't think that[hm]has that many to spare,and as for those[tunics]i'll get top dollar for some of those down here....like sending lambs to the lion's den...you two are a hoot now back to the buisiness at hand....your starring role in this polariod classic...hmmmm??????

Well, we're both very busy right now.

Ms Moe [[Superstar) has earned so much in the last year, her accountants have insisted she move immediately into a new and bigger mansion, simply to reduce her tax liability. Ms Moe has earned millions this year, but her tax has been reduced to only $5 - the IRS are really big fans - although every cent saved was a hard fight. She's bought a new place, and is in the process of arranging to have it completely repainted in her favourite colours, where she can sit and count her money.

And I'm kept fully occupied, managing Ms Moe's stellar career...and writing updates for this thread every day.

See ya!

WHY THIS IS AN OUTSULT AND AN INRAGE,AND I'D SUE YOU BOTH FOR SOMETHING OR THE OTHER,BUT SUE WON'T TAKE THE CASE AND THE FACT THAT I'VE BEEN THROWN OUT OF EVERY COURT IN THE FORTY EIGHT STATES AND ALASKA,WELL YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE TO WORK WITH THE GREATEST POLARIOD MIND EVER..I'VE GOT SOME BIG STUFF COMING UP AND YOU TWO WILL NOT BE IN THE PICTURE[any of em]TOO BAD CAUSE YOUR TWO FANS ARE HEARTBROKEN,AND RUMOR HAS IT THAT ALL OF MOE'S PICTURES ARE COMING DOWN ALL OVER THE HOOD..I'LL HAVE TO CAST SOME UNKNOWN IN THIS CLASSIC...WHEN YOU READ THE HEADLINES YOU'LL REGRET THE DAY YOU TURNED DOWN THIS[GOLDEN]OPPORTUNITY,BUT THAT'S SHOW BIZ!!!

February 15th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Brian Holland :
    Detroit born R&B and soul songwriter, record producer, record label owner and former singer. Best known as a member of Motown songwriting and record producing team, Holland-Dozier-Holland, and also subsequent co-owner of Invictus, Hot Wax and Music Merchant record labels.

Melissa Manchester :
    pop singer-songwriter and stage, television and film actress. Best known recordings include 'Midnight Blue', 'Don't Cry Out Loud' and 'You Should Hear How She Talks About You' [[Grammy Award for Best Female Vocal Pop Performance, [[1982).

Stephane D'Esposito [[Neo) :
    French record producer, pianist and composer.

Mick Avory :
    Michael Charles Avory; English rock and pop drummer and percussionist. Best known as a member of The Kinks.

John Helliwell :
    John Anthony Helliwell; English musician. Best known as saxophonist and occasional keyboardist, woodwind player and background vocalist with Supertramp.

Jake E. Lee :
    heavy metal, hard rock and blues rock guitarist. Best known for playing with Ozzy Osbourne band [[1983-1987), and later in Badlands, with Ray Gillen.

Ali Campbell :
    Alistair Ian Campbell; English reggae singer, guitarist and songwriter. Best known for being a member of UB40.

also :

Mikey Craig
    [[Culture Club) : Jane Child : Birdman : Marisa Berenson :

Claire Bloom : Janice Dickinson : Jane Seymour : Glyn Johns :

Remembering :

Alvin Cash [[1939-1999) :
    Alvin Welch; pop singer and actor. Best remembered for 'Twine Time', credited to Alvin Cash & The Crawlers, 1965.

Hank Locklin
    [[1918-2009) :
    Lawrence Hanks Locklin; country music singer-songwriter. Best remembered for 'Please Help Me, I'm Falling', 'Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On' and 'Geisha Girl'.

Harold Arlen
    [[1905-1986) :
    Hyman Arluck; composer of popular music. Worked with Ted Koehler [['Get Happy', 'Let's Fall In Love', and 'Stormy Weather') and Johnny Mercer [['That Old Black Magic', 'Come Rain Or Come Shine' and 'One For My Baby [[And One More For The Road'), but perhaps best remembered for songwriting partnership with E.Y.'Yip' Harburg; notable compositions include 'Over The Rainbow' and 'The Man That Got Away'.

John Barrymore
    [[1882-1942) :
    John Sidney Blyth; radio, stage and screen actor. Best remembered films include 'Grand Hotel' [[1932), 'Twentieth Century' [[1934) and Midnight' [[1939).

Cesar Romero
    [[1907-1994) :
    Cesar Julio Romero Jr; television, film and radio actor, singer, dancer, voice artist and comedian.

Gale Sondergaard
    [[1899-1985) :
    Edith Holm Sondergaard; stage, film and television actress. Academy Award winner for Best Supporting Actress, 'Anthony Adverse' [[1936).

also :

Harvey Korman
    [[1927-2008) : David Brown [[1950-2000) - Santana :

Kevin McCarthy [[1914-2010) : Louis Renault [[1877-1944) :

Ernest Shackleton [[1874-1922) : Walter Donaldson [[1893-1947) :

Wally Fowler [[1917-1996) - Oak Ridge Quintet :

Galileo Galilei [[1564-1642) : Louis XV [[1710-1774) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 15th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-17-2016 at 07:36 PM.

February 16th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Leon Ware : Acklee King : James Ingram : Lenny Williams : Ice-T :

Lyn Paul
    [[The New Seekers) : Christopher Eccleston : Yoko Ono :

Andy Taylor
    [[Duran Duran) : Tony Kylie [[Blow Monkeys) : LeVar Burton :

William Katt : John McEnroe : Ian Lavender : Amanda Holden :

Remembering :

Bill Doggett [[1916-1996) : Ted Taylor [[1934-1987) : Otis Blackwell [[1931-2002) :

Marvin Sease
    [[1946-2011) : Jimmy Wakeley [[1912-1982) : Patty Andrews [[1918-2013) :

Hal Kalin [[1934-2005) : Herbert Kalin [[1934-2006) : Sonny Bono [[1935-1998) :

Edgar Bergen[[1903-1978) : Vernon Dent[[1895-1963) :Margaux Hemingway [[1955-1996) :

Dick McDonald [[1909-1998) : John Schlesinger [[1926-2003) : Vera-Ellen [[1921-1981) :

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 16th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-18-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Watch out, Arr&bee! HM, Ms Moe and Westgrand are having a trialog.

February 17th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Mickey McGill :
    [[The Dells)

Bobby Lewis :

Bruce Ruffin :

Daniel Merriweather :

Chante Moore :

Ed Sheeran :

Paris Hilton :

Brenda Fricker :

Barry Humphries :

Julia McKenzie :

John Leyton :

Fred Frith :

Johnny Bush :

Buck Trent :

Remembering :

Orville 'Hoppy' Jones
    [[1902-1944) :
    [[The Inkspots)

Tommy Edwards [[1922-1969) :

Gene Pitney
    [[1940-2006) :

Alan Bates [[1934-2003) :

Buster Crabbe [[1907-1983) :

Buddy DeFranco [[1923-2014) :

Ron Goodwin [[1925-2003) :

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 17th.

February 18th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Bobby Taylor : Irma Thomas : Randy Crawford : Dr. Dre : Carl McIntosh [[Loose Ends):

Robbie Bachman : Len Deighton : Dennis De Young : Milos Forman : George Kennedy :

Juice Newton : Greta Scacchi : Cybill Shepherd : John Travolta : Toni Morrison :

Herman Santiago : Denny Zager : Jimmy Jewell : Bobby Hart : Brian James : Regina Spektor:

Remembering :

Helen Gurley Brown [[1922-2012) : Phyllis Calvert [[1915-2002): Enzo Ferrari [[1898-1988) :

Mervyn Johns [[1899-1992) : Keith Knudsen [[1948-2005) : Queen Mary 1st [[1516-1558) :

Maggie McNamara[[1928-1978) : Adolph Menjou[[1890-1963) : Jack Palance[[1919-2006) :

David Blue [[1941-1982) : Pee Wee King [[1914-2000) : Louis Comfort Tiffany[[1848-1933) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 18th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-18-2016 at 08:07 PM.

50 years ago today at number 1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOU

Still with the 1's....50 years ago today.....number 11 Happy Birthday to Smokey and Bobby

February 19th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Smokey Robinson : Lou Christie : Seal : Jean-Paul 'Bluey' Maunick :

Mark Andes : Eddie Hardin : Andy Powell : Tony Iommi :

Prince Markie Dee : Prince Andrew : Kathleen Beller : Jeff Daniels :

Helen Fielding : Michael Nader : Gwen Taylor : Ray Winstone : Sam Reid :

Remembering :

Bobby Rogers [[1940-2013) : Al Abrams [[1941-2015) : Lee Marvin [[1924-1987) :

Merle Oberon [[1911-1979) : Cedric Hardwicke [[1893-1964) :

Nydia Westman [[1902-1970): John Frankenheimer [[1930-2002) :

Carson McCullers [[1917-1967) : Dick Emery [[1915-1983) :

Mary Anderson [[1866-1953) : Luigi Boccherini [[1743-1805) :

Bill Bowerman [[1911-1999) : David Garrick [[1717-1779) :

Nicolaus Copernicus [[1473-1543) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 19th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-19-2016 at 07:59 PM.

February 20th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Lynda Laurence : Nancy Wilson : Sidney Poitier : Rhianna : Ivana Trump :

Gloria Vanderbilt : James Wilby : Gillian Lynne : Walter Becker : Buffy Sainte-Marie :

Jerome Geils : Richard Beymer : Brenda Blethyn : Barbara Ellis : Lew Soloff :

Claire Lynch : Jon Brant : Ian Brown : Cindy Crawford : Sandy Duncan : Willie Garson :

Anthony Head : Mike Leigh : Imogen Stubbs :

Remembering :

Charlie Gillett [[1942-2010) : Kurt Cobain [[1964-1994) : Robert Altman [[1925-2006 ) :

Amanda Blake [[1929-1989) : Gale Gordon [[1906-1995) : David Ackles [[1937-1999) :

Alan Hull [[1945-1995) : Edward Albert [[1951-2006) : Russel Crouse [[1893-1966) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 20th.

February 21st : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Tyne Daly : Jennifer Love Hewitt : Christopher Atkins : Mary Chapin Carpenter :

Charlotte Church : Jack Coleman : Larry Drake : David Geffen : Kelsey Grammer :

Jerry Harrison : Tuppence Middleton : Ellen Page : Christine Ebersole : Michael McIntyre :

Anthony Daniels : Mike Pickering : James Dean Bradfield : Jean-Jacques Burnel :

Paul Newton : Bob Day :

Remembering :

Nina Simone [[1933-2003) : Bobby Charles [[1938-2010) : Rue McClanahan [[1934-2010) :

Alan Rickman [[1946-2016) : Sam Peckinpah [[1925-1984) : Lucille Bremer [[1917-1996) :

Ann Sheridan [[1915-1967) : Barbara Jordan [[1936-1996) : Felix Aylmer [[1889-1979) :

W.H.Auden [[1907-1973) : Jeanne Calment [[1875-1997) : Leo Delibes [[1836-1891) :

Andres Segovia [[1893-1987) : Vince Welnick [[1951-2006)

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 21st.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-21-2016 at 06:42 PM.

February 22nd : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Bobby Hendricks
    : R&B singer; solo hit 'Itchy Twitchy Feeling' [[U.S. # 25, 1958); member of The Drifters, The Swallows, The Flyers; at times the lead singer of Bill Pinkney's Original Drifters 1961-2008.

Robert 'Big Sonny' Edwards : R&B and soul singer, The Intruders.

James Blunt : English musician, singer-songwriter; best known for 'You're Beautiful', 2005.

Harvey Mason : jazz drummer, best known for 'Groovin' You', 1979.

John B. Sparks : 'Sparko', best known as bass guitarist with Dr. Feelgood.

also
    :

Julie Walters
    : English stage, television and film actress.

Lea Salonga
    : Filipina stage, television and film actress, and recording artist, best known for musical theatre. Tony Award, Best Actress In A Musical, 'Miss Saigon'.

Marni Nixon : singer and actress, best known as soprano and playback singer for featured actresses in film musicals, including 'The King And I', 'West Side Story' and 'My Fair Lady'.

E.J. Peaker : television and film actress, best known as Minnie Fay in the film production of 'Hello Dolly!', and TV musical series ' That's Life'.

Kyle McLachlan : television and film actor.

Drew Barrymore : film actress, author, director, model and film producer.

Jonathan Demme : film maker, producer and screenwriter. Academy Award, Best Director, 'The Silence Of The Lambs', 1991.

Niki Lauda : Austrian former Formula One champion; F1 champion 1975,1977 and 1984.

Bruce Forsyth : English television presenter and entertainer.

Sheila Hancock : English actress and author.

Remembering : those also born on this date, but who have since passed away :

Louise Lopez [[1933-2015) : disco and soul singer, best remembered as a member of Odyssey.

Ernie K. Doe [[1936-2001) : R&B singer, best remembered for US #1 'Mother-in-Law', 1961.

Phillip Ballou
    [[1950-2005) : best remembered as a member of Revelation, and as backing vocalist for artists including Luther Vandross, Aretha Franklin and James Taylor.

Buddy Tate
    [[1913-2001) : jazz saxophonist and clarinettist.

Guy Mitchell
    [[1927-1999) : Detroit born pop singer, best remembered for 'Singing The Blues', US # 1, 1956-1957.

Mick Green : English rock and roll guitarist, playing with Johnny Kidd/ The Pirates, Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas, and Cliff Bennett and the Rebel Rousers.

Oliver [[William Oliver Swofford; 1945-2000); pop singer, best remembered for 'Good Morning Starshine' and 'Jean' [['from 'The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie').

also
    :

George Washington [[1789-1797) :
    Frederic Chopin [[1810-1849) :
    Robert Baden-Powell [[1857-1941) :
    Robert Young [[1907-1998) :
    Sheldon Leonard [[1907-1997) :
    Sir John Mills [[1908-2005) :
    Edward Kennedy [[1932-2009) :
    Steve Irwin [[1962-2006) :
    Jules Munshin [[1915-1970) :
    Kenneth Williams [[1926-1988) :
    Robert Wadlow [[1918-1940) :

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 22nd.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-22-2016 at 08:04 PM.

February 23rd : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Larry 'Squirrel' Demps
    : Detroit born R&B and soul singer, best known as a co-founding member of The Dramatics, 1964-1981.

Howard Jones
    : English new wave musician, singer and songwriter. Notable recordings from 1980s include 'Things Can Only Get Better', 'No One Is To Blame', 'Everlasting Love' and albums 'Human's Lib' and 'Dream Into Action''.

Brad Whitford : hard and blues rock, heavy metal musician and songwriter. Best known as rhythm guitarist with Aerosmith.

Mike Maxfield : English songwriter and guitarist, best known as lead guitarist with The Dakotas [[Billy Kramer with the Dakotas). Composer of 'The Cruel Sea' [[UK # 18, 1963), which was recorded by The Ventures [[flip side of 'Walk, Don't Run '64', U.S. # 8)

Steve Priest : English hard and glam rock, heavy metal musician and songwriter. Best known as founding member, bass guitarist and vocalist with Sweet.

also :

Peter Fonda
    : film actor. Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, 'Ulee's Gold', 1997.

Emily Blunt
    : English radio, stage, television and film actress.

Linda Cristal
    : retired Argentine-American film and television actress.

Kristin Davis
    : stage, television and film actress.

Michael Dell
    : founder of Dell Computers.

Dakota Fanning
    : film and television actress, and model.

Kelly Macdonald
    : Scottish film and television actress.

Remembering
    : those also born on this date, but who have since passed away :

Johnny Winter [[1944-2014) : John Dawson Winter III; blues, rock and roll musician, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and record producer.

Hall Overton
    [[1920-1972) : Hall Franklin Overton; Michigan born and raised composer, jazz pianist and music teacher.

also :

Kathleen Harrison [[1892-1995) : English radio, film and television actress, best remembered for her role as Mrs Huggett in 'Here Come The Huggetts' [[1948), 'Vote For Huggett' [[1949), and 'The Huggetts Abroad' [[1949). Also, for her roles as Mrs Dilber in 'A Christmas Carol' [[1951), and as Alice Thursday in the UK ATV television series, 'Mrs Thursday', 1966-1967.

Victor Fleming
    [[1889-1949) : film director, cinematographer, and film producer. Academy Award for Best Director, for 'The Wizard Of Oz' [[1939) and 'Gone With The Wind' [[1939).

Terence Fisher
    [[1904-1980) : English film director and film editor, working for Hammer Films.

Georg Frideric Handel
    [[1685-1759) : German, later British Baroque composer, well known for his operas, oratorios, anthems and organ concertos.

Samuel Pepys
    [[1633-1703) : English naval administrator and Member of Parliament. Best remembered for his detailed private diaries, 1660-1669.

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 23rd.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-23-2016 at 07:01 PM.

February 24th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Michel Legrand :
    Chad Hugo [[The Neptunes) :
    Paul Jones [[Manfred Mann) :
    Rupert Holmes :
    Bob Abrams [[The Buckinghams) :
    Sammy Kershaw :
    Colin Farley [[Cutting Crew) :
    George Thorogood :

also :

Joanie Sommers :
    Lleyton Hewitt :
    Phil Knight :
    Floyd Mayweather :
    Renata Scotto :
    Dennis Waterman :
    Billy Zane :
    Ben Miller :

Oliver Cheatham
    [[1948-2013) :
    David 'Fathead' Newman [[1933-2009) :
    Nicky Hopkins [[1944-1994) :
    Lonnie Turner [[Steve Miller Band), [[1947-2013) :

also :

Peter Duel [[1940-1971) :
    James Farentino [[1938-2012) :
    Steve Jobs [[1955-2011) :
    Marjorie Main [[1890-1975) :
    Betty Marsden [[1919-1998) :
    Abe Vigoda [[1921-2016) :
    Wilhelm Carl Grimm [[1786-1859) :

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 24th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-24-2016 at 08:11 PM.

February 25th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Foster Sylvers :
    Foster Emerson Sylvers; R&B, dance, soul, disco and funk songwriter, record producer and multi-instrumentalist. Best known as a member of The Sylvers, and for 'Misdemeanour', Billboard R&B # 7, 1973.

Reggie Lucas :
    Reginald Grant Lucas; jazz, soul, disco, R&B and pop musician, songwriter and record producer. Best known for producing the majority of Madonna's debut album [['Madonna', 1983), production work with percussionist Mtume, and for playing with the Miles Davis electric band of the early 1970s.

Elkie Brooks
    Elaine Bookbinder; English pop, rock, blues and jazz singer with bands Dada and Vinegar Joe, before solo career. Best known for 'Pearl's A Singer', 'Lilac Wine', 'Don't Cry Out Loud', 'Fool, [[If You Think It's Over)', 'No More The Fool' and 'Pearls' album, 1981 album [[UK # 2).

Mike Peters

Welsh rock and new wave musician and songwriter. Best known as lead singer with The Alarm, and also vocalist with Big Country.

Meiko
    adult alternative, indie pop and folk singer-songwriter.

Daniel Powter
    Canadian recording artist, songwriter and pianist. Best known for 'Bad Day', 2005.

Stuart Wood
    Stuart John Wood; Scottish rock musician, songwriter and record producer. Best known as a member of The Bay City Rollers.

Chris Pitman
    rock, metal and electronica musician, songwriter and record producer, best known for his work with Guns N' Roses.

also
    :

Tom Courtenay
    English radio, stage, television and film actor.

Lee Evans
    English comedian, writer, stage, television and film actor.

James & Oliver Phelps
    identical twin English actors, best known for their roles as Fred and George Weasley in the 'Harry Potter' film series.

Tea Leoni
    Elizabeth Tea Pantaleoni; television and film actress and producer.

Sean Astin
    Sean Patrick Duke [[son of actress Patty Duke); director, actor, voice artist and voice producer.

Diane Baker
    television and film actress, and film producer.

Julie Hesmondhalgh
    English stage and television actress, best known for her role as Hayley Cropper in 'Coronation Street'.

David Puttnam
    English film producer and educator.

Karen Grassle
    television and film actress, best known for her role as Caroline Ingalls in NBC television drama 'Little House On The Prairie'.

Ralph Stanley
    bluegrass musician and banjo player.

Emitt Rhodes
    pop and rock singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and recording engineer.

William Weatherspoon [[1936-2005)
    William Henry Weatherspoon; Detroit born songwriter and record producer. Best known for his work at Motown Records, teamed with James Dean [[1943-2006). Co-writer of 'What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted' for Jimmy Ruffin [[US # 7; France # 2; UK # 8, 1966 - also UK reissue # 4, 1974).

George Harrison [[1943-2001)
    English guitarist, singer, songwriter, music and film producer. Best remembered as lead guitarist with The Beatles, for solo career and as co-founder of The Travelling Wilburys.

Faron Young [[1932-1996)
    country music singer and songwriter from 1950s to 1980s. Notable recordings include 'If You Ain't Lovin' [[You Ain't Livin'), 'Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young', 'Hello Walls' and 'It's Four In The Morning'.

also :

Jim Backus [[1913-1989)
    radio, television, film and voice actor. The voice of 'Mr Magoo'; other roles include Thurston Howell III in 'Gilligan's Island, etc

Lisa Kirk [[1925-1990)
    Elsie Kirk; actress and singer. 'Mack & Mabel'; also voice dubbed for Rosalind Russell in film production of 'Gypsy'.

Bert Remsen [[1925-1999)
    television and film actor; roles include Harrison 'Dandy' Dandridge' in television series 'Dallas'.

Larry Gelbart [[1928-2009)
    television writer, playwright, screenwriter and author. Best remembered as creator and producer of 'M*A*S*H'.

Tommy Newsom [[1929-2007)
    musician and arranger. 'Mr Excitement'. Saxophonist in NBC orchestra for 'The Tonight Show With Johnny Carson', latterly the assistant director.

Anthony Burgess [[1917-1993)
    English writer and composer. Best known for 'A Clockwork Orange'.

Enrico Caruso [[1873-1921)
    Italian operatic tenor. Sang in major operatic houses of Europe and The Americas, in roles from Italian and French repertoires.

Myra Hess [[1890-1965)
    Julia Myra Hess; English pianist, toured Britain, Netherlands, France and United States. Best known for organising and playing in lunchtime concerts in London during World War II, starting with The Blitz.

Dickie Jones [[1927-2014)
    film and television actor. Best known as the voice of Pinocchio, in Walt Disney's 'Pinocchio', 1940.

Auguste Renoir [[1841-1919)
    Pierre-Auguste Renoir; French artist who was a leading painter in the development of the Impressionist style.

Bobby Riggs [[1918-1995)
    Robert Latimore Riggs; tennis player, world No. 1, or co-No. 1, for three years. Best remembered for his 'Battle Of The Sexes' challenge match with Billie Jean King, 1973, which Mrs King won 6-4,6-3,6-3.

Richard Wattis [[1912-1975)
    Richard Cameron Wattis; English television and film actor. Appeared in many comedy roles during 1950s and 1960s, but best remembered internationally for his role as British civil servant Northbrook in 'The Prince And The Showgirl', 1957.

Gert Frobe [[1913-1988)
    Karl Gerhart Frobe; German film actor. Best remembered in his roles as Auric Goldfinger in the James Bond film 'Goldfinger', as Peachum in 'The Threepenny Opera', as Baron Bomburst in 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang', and as Hotzenplotz in 'Der Rauber Hotzenplotz'.

Zeppo Marx [[1901-1979)
    Herbert Manfred Marx; actor, theatrical agent and engineer. The youngest of the Marx Brothers.

Bernard Bresslaw [[1934-1993)
    English comic actor, best known as a member of the 'Carry On' films team.

Rita Webb [[1904-1981)
    English television and film character actress, generally in Cockney comedy roles.

Adelle Davis [[1904-1974)
    Daisy Adelle Davis; author and nutritionist, and advocate of unprocessed foods and vitamin supplementation.

Millicent Fenwick [[1910-1992)
    Millicent Vernon Hammond Fenwick; fashion editor, politician and diplomat.

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 25th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-25-2016 at 07:42 PM.

You always do a good job, westgrand!

Thank you, Moe!

February 26th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Erykah Badu
    Erykah Abi Wright; R&B, neo soul, jazz and hip hop singer-songwriter, record producer, activist and actress. Notable recordings include albums 'Baduizm' and 'Mama's Gun', and singles 'On And On', 'Bag Lady' and 'Love Of My Life [[An Ode To Hip Hop), featuring Common'.

Fats Domino
    Antoine Domino Jr; rock and roll and New Orleans R&B pianist and singer-songwriter. Best known for 'Ain't That A Shame', 'I'm in Love Again', 'Blueberry Hill' and I'm Walkin'.

Michael Bolton
    Michael Bolotin; pop rock and adult contemporary singer-songwriter. Notable recordings include 'How Am I Supposed To Live Without You', 'How Can We Be Lovers?' and 'When A Man Loves A Woman'.

Corrine Bailey Rae
    Corrine Jacqueline Bailey; English soul, R&B and jazz singer-songwriter and guitarist. Best known for 'Put Your Records On' [[2006), and also Grammy Award winner for featured vocalist on Best Album of the Year, 'River : The Joni Letters' [[2008), and Grammy Award winner for Best R&B vocal performance, 'Is This Love' [[2012).

Mitch Ryder

William Levise Jr; Michigan born R&B and blue-eyed soul musician and vocalist. Best known for 'Jenny Take A Ride', 'Little Latin Lupe Lu', 'Devil With The Blue Dress On' and 'Sock It To Me Baby'.

Gloria Scott
    soul, funk and R&B singer. Early in career, a member of Gloria Scott & The Tonettes [[including Sly Stone), also The Ikettes. Best known for 'Just As Long As We're Together [[In My Life There Will Never Be Another)', 1974, from the album 'What Am I Gonna Do', produced and arranged by Barry White.

also
    :

Steve Grant

British pop and dance singer, musical theatre performer and model. A member of Splash in mid 1980s, but best known as a member of Tight Fit, 1982-1983, and from 2009 to the present day.

Sandie Shaw
    Sandra Ann Goodrich; English pop singer [[retired 2013) and psychotherapist. The first British artist to win the Eurovision Song Contest, with 'Puppet On A String', 1967. Other notable recordings include '[[There's) Always Something There To Remind Me', 'Girl Don't Come', 'I'll Stop At Nothing', 'Long Live Love', 'Message Understood' and 'Monsieur Dupont'.

John Jon
    Jonathan Hellyer; British synthpop and Hi-NRG singer, best known as lead vocalist with Bronski Beat, 1989-1994.

Timothy Brown
    English alternative bass guitarist, best known as a member of The Boo Radleys.

Josephine Tewson
    English stage and television actress, and stage director. Best known for her role as Elizabeth Warden, neighbour of Hyacinth and Richard Bucket, in the BBC television series 'Keeping Up Appearances' [[1990-1995) - and also in the role of Miss Lucinda Davenport, in BBC 'Last Of The Summer Wine' [[2003-2010).

Johnny Cash [[1932-2003)
    born J.R.Cash, later John R. Cash; 'The Man In Black'; singer-songwriter, guitarist, actor and author. Generally known for country music, but also rock and roll, rockabilly, blues, folk and gospel. Best remembered for 'I Walk The Line', 'Folsom Prison Blues', 'Ring Of Fire', 'Get Rhythm, ' Man in Black', 'A Boy Named Sue', 'Jackson' [[duet with wife June Carter) and 'Rock Island Line'.

James Moody [[1925-2010)
    jazz and bop saxophone and flute player, and occasional vocalist. Best remembered for 'Moody's Mood For Love', 1956. Posthumous Grammy Award for Best Jazz Instrumental Album, 'Moody 4B',2011.

Bob Hite [[1943-1981)
    Robert Ernest Hite; 'The Bear'; blues and rock musician and songwriter. Best remembered as lead singer with Canned Heat, 1965-1981.

also :

Tex Avery
    [[1908-1980)
    Frederick Bean Avery; animator, cartoonist, voice actor and director. Best known as an animator during the golden age of American animation, working for Warner Brothers and Metro-Goldwyn -Mayer. Notable work includes creation and development of the characters of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Droopy and Screwy Squirrel.

Buffalo Bill [[1846-1917)
    William Frederick Cody; scout, bison hunter and showman.

Godfrey Cambridge
    [[1933-1976)
    Godfrey MacArthur Cambridge; stand-up comic and actor.

Madeleine Carroll [[1906-1987)
    Edith Madeleine Carroll; English-American film and radio actress. Best remembered for 'The 39 Steps', 1935.

William Frawley [[1887-1966)
    William Clement Frawley; stage entertainer, film and television actor. Best remembered for his role as Fred Mertz in 'I Love Lucy', and as 'Bub' in 'My Three Sons'.

Jackie Gleason
    [[1916-1987)
    John Herbert Gleason; comedian, actor, and musician. Best remembered for 'The Jackie Gleason Show', and his roles as Minnesota Fats in 'The Hustler' [[1961), and Buford T. Justice in the 'Smokey and the Bandit' film series, [[1977-1983).

Victor Hugo [[1802-1885)
    French poet, novelist and dramatist of the Romantic movement. Best known works are 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' [[1831) and 'Les Miserables' [[1862).

Betty Hutton [[1921-2007)
    Elizabeth June Thornburg; Michigan born stage, film and television actress, comedian, dancer and singer. Notable recordings include 'It Had To Be You', 'Stuff Like That There', 'Doctor, Lawyer, Indian Chief' and 'A Bushel And A Peck' [[duet with Perry Como). Notable films include 'Annie Get Your Gun' and 'The Greatest Show On Earth'.

Margaret Leighton [[1922-1976)
    English stage, film and television actress. Tony Award winner for Best Actress, 'Separate Tables' [[1956), and 'The Night Of The Iguana' [[1962).

Jean Negulesco [[1900-1993)
    Ioan Negulescu; Romanian-American film director and screenwriter. Academy Award nomination for Best Director, 'Johnny Belinda', 1948.

Tony Randall
    [[1920-2004)
    Arthur Leonard Rosenberg; actor, producer and director. Best remembered as Felix Unger in televson production of 'The Odd Couple', 1970.

Levi Strauss [[1829-1902)
    German-American businessman, founder of the first company to manufacture blue jeans. Levi Strauss & Co began in 1853, in San Francisco, California.

Arthur Brough [[1905-1978)
    Frederick Arthur Baker; stage and television actor. Best remembered for his role as senior menswear salesman Mr Ernest Grainger, in BBC series 'Are You Being Served?'.

Robert Alda [[1914-1986)
    Alphonso Giuseppe Giovanni Roberto D'Abruzzo; theatrical and film actor.

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 26th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-27-2016 at 06:21 PM.

February 27th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Chilli [[TLC) :
    Bobby V.
    Peter Andre :
    Steve Harley :
    Josh Groban :
    Paul Humphreys
    [[OMD) :
    Ewan Venal
    [[Deacon Blue) :
    Derek McKenzie
    [[Shamen) :
    Neil Schon
    [[Journey , Santana)
    Adrian Smith
    [[Iron Maiden) :
    Garry Christian
    [[The Christians) :
    Robert Balderamma
    [[? and the Mysterians)
    Eddie Gray
    [[The Shondells)

also
    :

Joanne Woodward :
    Kate Mara :
    Timothy Spall :

Carl Anderson
    [[1945-2004) :
    Dexter Gordon [[1923-1990) :
    Marian Anderson [[1897-1993) :
    Lotte Lehmann [[1888-1976) :

also :

Elizabeth Taylor [[1932-2011) :
    Joan Bennett [[1910-1990) :
    William Demarest [[1892-1983) :
    Franchot Tone [[1905-1968) :
    John Steinbeck [[1902-1968) :
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow [[1807-1882) :
    Ellen Terry [[1848-1928) :

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 27th.

February 28th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

General Crook
    Phil Gould [[Level 42)
    Ian Stanley [[Tears For Fears)
    Cindy Wilson [[B-52's)
    Ian Brown [[Stone Roses)
    Patrick Monahan [[Train)

also :

Stephanie Beacham
    Charles Durning
    Sidney J. Furie
    Bernadette Peters
    Tommy Tune

Remembering

Arthur 'T-Boy' Ross
    [[1949-1996)
    Barbara Acklin [[1943-1998)
    Willie Bobo [[1934-1983)
    Joe South [[1940-2012)
    Josef Myrow [[1910-1987)

also :

Brian Jones
    [[1942-1969)
    Vincente Minnelli [[1903-1986)
    Zero Mostel [[1915-1977)
    Stanley Baker [[1928-1976)

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 28th.

February 29th : if this is your birth date, then enjoy this opportunity to celebrate your official birthday [[it doesn't happen for you every year, as it does for most of us!) - and it's a birth date that you share with :

Mervyn Warren [[Take 6) :
    Tony Lewis [[The Time) :
    Gretchen Christopher [[Fleetwoods) :

also :

Joss Ackland :
    Wendi Peters :
    J. Randy Taraborrelli :

Dinah Shore
    [[1916-1994) :
    David Briggs [[1944-1995) :
    William Wellman [[1896-1975) :
    Jimmy Dorsey [[1904-1957) :
    Gioacchino Rossini [[1792-1868) :
    Alex 'Bobo' Rocco [[1936-2015) :
    James Mitchell [[1920-2010) :

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 29th.

March 1st : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Harry Belafonte :
    Norman Connors :
    Sammie :
    Warren Davis [[Monotones) :
    Ralph Towner :
    Jerry Fisher [[Blood, Sweat & Tears) :Roger Daltrey [[The Who) :
    Mike D'Abo [[Manfred Mann) :
    Burning Spear :
    Dave Marsh :
    Jimmy Fortune [[The Statler Brothers) :
    Jon Carroll [[Starland Vocal Band) :
    Nik Kershaw :
    Michael Giles :

also :

Justin Bieber :
    Catherine Bach :
    Dirk Benedict :
    Jack Davenport :
    Ron Howard :
    Dirk Benedict :

Glenn Miller [[1904-1944) :
    David Niven [[1909-1983) :
    Tony Ashton [[1946-2001) :
    Kenny Baker [[1921-1999) :
    Cliffie Stone [[1917-1998) :
    Oliver Sain [[1932-2003) :
    Willie Mitchell [[1928-2010) :

also
    :

Joan Hackett [[1934-1983) :
    William M. Gaines [[1922-1992) :
    Lionel Atwill [[1885-1946) :
    Ida Moore [[1882-1964) :
    Frederic Chopin [[1810-1849) :
    Sandro Botticelli [[1445-1510) :

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on March 1st.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 03-02-2016 at 06:45 PM.

March 2nd : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Larry Carlton [[The Crusaders) :
    Bobby Eli :
    Jon Bon Jovi :
    Chris Martin [[Coldplay) :
    Jay Osmond [[The Osmonds) :
    Mark Evans [[AC/DC)
    Tony Meehan [[The Shadows, Vipers, Jet Harris & Tony Meehan)
    Josef Chirowski [[Alice Cooper, Peter Gabriel) :
    John Cowsill [[The Cowsills) :

also :

Daniel Craig :
    Hilary Thompson :

Lawrence Payton [[1938-1997); Four Tops
    Karen Carpenter [[1950-1983)
    Rory Gallagher [[1948-1995) :
    Lou Reed [[1942-2013) :
    Kurt Weill [[1900-1950) :

also:

Desi Arnaz [[1917-1986) :
    Jennifer Jones [[1919-2009) :
    Al Waxman [[1935-2001) :
    Felix Bressart [[1892-1949) :
    Dr. Seuss [[1904-1991) :
    Bedrich Smetana [[1824-1884) :

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on March 2nd.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 03-02-2016 at 01:49 PM.

My fave Daniel Craig!!!!!!!!!

Bond.....James Bond!!!!

March 3rd : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Tone Loc :
    Anthony Terrell Smith; rapper and actor, 'Wild Thing' :

Willie Chambers :
    psychedelic soul and rock guitarist; The Chambers Brothers.

Jennifer Warnes :
    singer-songwriter; 'The Time Of My Life'.

Ronan Keating :
    Irish singer-songwriter with Boyzone.

Mike Pender :
    Michael John Prendergast; English singer; founding member of The Searchers.

Terence 'Snowy' White :
    English guitarist with Thin Lizzy and Pink Floyd.

Dave Amato :
    lead guitarist with REO Speedwagon.

Chris Hughes :
    'Merrick'; English producer and former musician with Adam and the Ants.

John Carter Cash :
    country singer-songwriter. Son of Johnny and June Carter Cash.

Miranda Richardson
    :
    English stage, television and film actress, AA nominations for 'Damage' [[1992) and 'Tom & Viv' [[1994).

Remembering

Herman 'Junior' Parker [[1932-1971) : blues singer and musician.

Jance Garfat [[1944-2006) : bass guitarist with Dr. Hook

Dave Mount [[1947-2006) : English drummer with Mud.

James Doohan [[1920-2005); Canadian actor, played Scotty on 'Star Trek'.

Bobby Driscoll [[1937-1968) ; child actor for Walt Disney.

Jean Harlow [[1911-1937) ; film actress, 'The Blonde Bombshell'.

Adrian Greenberg [[1903-1959) ; fashion designer, head of wardrobe for Cecil B. DeMille.

Edna Best [[1900-1974) ; English film actress, 'The Man Who Knew Too Much' [[1934).

Alexander Graham Bell
    [[1847-1922) ; Scottish scientist; inventor of the telephone.

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on March 3rd.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 03-04-2016 at 08:37 AM.

March 4th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Chris Rea :
    English rock singer-songwriter and guitarist. 'Fool [[If You Think It's Over)'.

Shakin' Stevens :
    Michael Barratt; Welsh rock and roll singer-songwriter; 'This Ole House'.

Evan Dando :
    rock musician; lead singer with The Lemonheads.

Richard March :
    British bass guitarist with Pop Will Eat Itself.

Jason Newsted :
    bass guitarist and occasional vocalist with Metallica.

also :

Patsy Kensit :
    English television and film actress, singer, model and former child star.

Adrian Lyne :
    English film director, writer and producer ; 'Fatal Attraction' and 'Flashdance'.

Paula Prentiss : television, film and [[latterly) stage actress; 'What's New Pussycat?'.

Barbara McNair [[1934-2007) :
    jazz, pop and adult contemporary singer, and actress. Notable recordings include 'You're Gonna Love My Baby' and 'Bobby'.

Bobby Womack [[1944-2014) :
    R&B, soul and rock and roll singer-songwriter and musician. 'That's The Way I Feel About Cha', and 'Lookin' For A Love'.

Miriam Makeba [[1932-2008) :
    Zenzile Miriam Makeba; South African singer and civil rights activist. Notable recordings include 'Pata Pata'.

Bobbi Kristina Brown [[1993-2015) :
    reality television and media personality, singer and actress. The daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.

also
    :

John Garfield [[1913-1952) :
    Jacob Julius Garfinkle; film actor; Academy Award, Best Supporting Actor, for 'Four Daughters' [[1939), and Best Actor, 'Body And Soul', [[1948).

Pearl White [[1889-1938) :
    Pearl Fay White; stage and silent film actress. Best remembered for generally performing her own stunts in several film serials, notably 'The Perils Of Pauline'.

Ward Kimball [[1914-2002) : prominent member of Disney animation team, known as 'Disney's Nine Old Men',

Paul Mauriat [[1925-2006) :
    French orchestra leader. Best remembered for 'Love Is Blue'.

Joan Greenwood [[1921-1987) :
    English stage and film actress. Best remembered as Sibella in 'Kind Hearts And Coronets',[[1949).

Patrick Moore
    [[1923-2012) :
    English amateur astronomer; presenter of the BBC 'The Sky At Night' series, 1957-2012.

Alan Sillitoe [[1928-2010) :
    English writer; notable work includes 'Saturday Night And Sunday Morning' and 'The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner'.

Judith Furse [[1912-1974) :
    English radio, television and film actress and producer.

Antonio Vivaldi
    [[1678-1741) :
    Italian Baroque composer, virtuoso violinist, teacher and cleric ; best known for a series of violin concertos known as 'The Four Seasons'.

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on March 4th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 03-04-2016 at 08:11 PM.

March 5th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Steve Arrington :
    Eddy Grant :
    Marvin Winans :
    Alan Clark [[Dire Straits) :
    Murray Head :
    Elaine Paige :
    Samantha Eggar :
    Dean Stockwell :

Remembering

Teena Marie [[1956-2010) :
    Tommy Tucker [[1933-1982) :
    Andy Gibb [[1958-1988) :
    Rex Harrison [[1908-1990) :
    Jack Cassidy [[1927-1976) :
    Joan Shawlee [[1926-1987) :
    Henry Travers [[1874-1965) :

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on March 5th.

March 6th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Our fellow Soulful Detroit member, Candykamaine.

Hope you're having a great day, Candykamaine!

Mary Wilson :
    Kiki Dee :
    Flora Purim:
    David Gilmour [[Pink Floyd) :
    Rob Reiner :
    Ben Murphy :
    Martin Kove :
    Kiri de Kanawa :
    Lewis Gilbert :
    Alan Davies :
    Betty Boo :

Sylvia Robinson [[1936-2011) :
    Wes Montgomery [[1925-1968) :
    Howard McGhee [[1918-1987) :
    Lorin Maazel [[1913-2014) :
    Ed McMahon [[1923-2009) :
    Lou Costello [[1906-1959) :
    John Smith [[1932-1995) :
    Jay C. Flippen [[1899-1971) :
    Frankie Howerd [[1917-1992) :
    Georg Luger [[1849-1923) :
    Elizabeth Barrett Browning [[1806-1861) :
    Cyrano de Bergerac [[1619-1655) :
    Michelangelo [[1475-1564) :

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on March 6th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 03-06-2016 at 07:43 PM.

March 7th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Ernie Isley :
    Hamilton Bohannon :
    Leon Sylvers III :
    Taylor Dayne :
    Francis 'Rocco' Prestia [[Tower Of Power) :
    Chris White [[The Zombies) :
    Peter Wolf [[J. Geils Band) :
    Matthew Fisher [[Procol Harum) :
    Paul Cattermole [[S Club 7) :
    Daniel J. Travanti :
    Ivan Lendl :
    Ruthie Henshall :

Remembering

Kae Williams Jr. [[1956-2008) : [[Breakwater)
    Townes Van Zandt [[1944-1997) :
    Lee Young [[1914-2008) : drummer with Nat King Cole Trio; also Lee Young Band.
    James Broderick [[1927-1982) : actor; 'Alice's Restaurant' and 'Dog Day Afternoon'.
    Anna Magnani [[1908-1973) : actress.
    Mahlon Clark [[1923-2007) : musician; clarinet/reeds with Lawrence Welk Orchestra.
    Rik Mayall [[1958-2014).
    Maurice Ravel [[1875-1937) : composer; 'Bolero'.

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on March 7th.

March 8th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Raynoma Gordy Singleton.
    Carole Bayer Sager.
    Peggy March.
    Randy Meisner, bass guitarist, singer and songwriter with The Eagles.
    Michael Allsup, guitarist with Three Dog Night.
    Mickey Dolenz, drummer and principal lead singer with The Monkees.
    Ralph Ellis, guitarist with The Swinging Blue Jeans.
    Cheryl Baker, singer with Bucks Fizz.
    Kristinia DeBarge.
    Gary Numan.
    Peter Gill, drummer with Frankie Goes To Hollywood.
    Shel Macrae, lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist with The Fortunes.
    Shawn Mullins.
    Aidan Quinn.
    Dick Hyman.
    Susan Clark.

Remembering

Mississippi John Hurt [[1892-1966).
    Cyd Charisse [[1922-2008).
    Lynn Redgrave [[1943-2010).
    Louise Beavers [[1902-1962).
    Claire Trevor [[1910-2000).
    Alan Hale Jr. [[1921-1990).
    Sean McClory [[1924-2003).
    Gabor Szabo [[1936-1982).
    Clive Burr [[1957-2013), drummer with Iron Maiden.
    Kenneth Grahame [[1859-1932).

Happy Birthday
    : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on March 8th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 03-08-2016 at 08:09 PM.

March 9th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Laura Lee -
    Jeffrey Osborne -
    Lloyd Price -
    Martin Fry -
    La India -
    Keely Smith -
    Robin Trower [[Procol Harum) -
    Joyce Van Patten -
    Juliette Binoche -
    Mark Lindsay [[Paul Revere & The Raiders) -
    Jim Cregan [[Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel) -
    Frank Rodriguez [[? & The Mysterians) -

Remembering

Roy Brooks [[1938-2005) -
    Ornette Coleman [[1930-2015) -
    Bobby Fischer [[1943-2008) -
    Raul Julia [[1940-1994) -
    Joe Franklin [[1926-2015) -
    Yuri Gargarin [[1934-1968) -
    Mickey Spillane [[1918-2006) -
    Will Geer [[1902-1978) -
    Samuel Barber [[1910-1981) -
    Vita Sackville West [[1892-1962) -
    Modest Mussorgsky [[1839-1881) -
    Amerigo Vespucci [[1454-1512) -

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on March 9th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 03-09-2016 at 08:26 PM.

March 10th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Bunny DeBarge -
    Tina Charles -
    Neneh Cherry -
    Robin Thicke -
    Dean Torrence -
    Katherine Houghton -
    Sharon Stone -
    Eva Herzigova -
    Prince Edward

Barry Fitzgerald [[1888-1961) -
    Bix Beiderbecke [[1903-1931) -
    Richard Haydn [[1905-1985) -
    Sam Jaffe [[1891-1984) -

Happy Birthday : to everyone who is celebrating Birthdays on March 10th.

Hey west,nice to see amerigo get some notice after all he does have the america's named after him,folks seem to disregard the mapmaker and explorer.

He and y'all go back a long way - !

I'd believe that!!