[REMOVE ADS]

Page 16 of 780 FirstFirst ... 6 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
    I've an idea that this request of yours is a real wind-up, Arr&bee.....but, to take it seriously...... our own pets will have a birth date registered, as will any famous animal which appears in the movies...but the film animals tend not to have their birth and death dates made available to the public. Many famous human film stars use different names, but Lassie was played by a male dog, and Mr Ed had a stand-in, if only for publicity photos.

Because of that, those animal film stars need to have a good agent. Why, only the other day, I was approached by a couple of wannabe film stars from 'da hood' and, I can tell you, they were a pair of real dogs....

Really? Ok i didn't know that, i assumed that hollywood animals were on record for death and birth...as for those two from da hood-the bow wow sisters-yip n yap, don't bother with em west...they're cheap!!

Newsflash! The first dog [[male, called Pal) to play Lassie, in the film 'Lassie, Come Home' [[1943) is reported to have been born on June 4 1940. There are nine other dogs who have played Lassie, all with different birthdays.

As for Yip 'n Yap - the cheaper they are, the more expensive I become......

Thanks west,only you could dig up that info,as for those two in da hood legend has it that they live in a fleabag hotel just getting by on barebones.

January 30th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Jodie Watley :
    Jody Vanessa Watley; R&B, soul, disco and pop singer, songwriter and record producer. Member of Shalamar, 1977-1983. Notable recordings include 'Uptown Festival [[Part 1)', 'Take That To The Bank', 'The Second Time Around', 'A Night To Remember', 'I Can Make You Feel Good' and 'Dead Giveaway'. Best remembered solo recordings include 'Looking For A New Love', 'Don't You Want Me', 'Real Love' and 'Everything'.

Jackie Ross :
    soul singer; best known for 'Selfish One', U.S. #11, 1964.

William King :

William 'Wak' King; best known as a founding member of The Commodores. Choreographer for the group, also playing trumpet, guitar, synthesiser, flute and congas/percussion.

Angie Stone :
    [[one source gives an alternate date of birth, December 18th)
    Angela Laverne Brown; three times Grammy Award nominated soul recording artist, record producer and stage, television and film actress. A previous member of The Sequence, also of Matronix, and Vertical Hold. Notable solo recordings include albums 'Black Diamond' and 'Mahogany Soul' , and singles 'No More Rain [[In This Cloud)' and 'Wish I Didn't Miss You'.

Jeanne Pruett :
    Norma Jean Bowman; country singer, songwriter and Grand Ole Opry star. Best known for 'Satin Sheets', 1973.

Norma Jean :
    Norma Jean Beasler; country music singer, songwriter and guitarist. Member of the Porter Wagoner Show, 1961-1967.

Joe Terranova :
    Joseph Terranova; doo-wop and rock and roll singer. Best known as member of Danny and the Juniors. Notable recordings include 'At The Hop', [[U.S.# 1, 1958) and 'Rock 'n' Roll Is Here To Stay'.

Marty Balin :
    Martyn Jerel Buchwald; rock singer, songwriter and musician. Best known as founder and singer with Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship.

Christian Bale :
    Christian Charles Philip Bale; English film actor. Notable film work includes 'Empire of The Sun', 'American Psycho', 'The Machinist','Batman Begins', 'The Dark Knight', 'The Dark Knight Rises', 'The Fighter' [[Academy Award, Best Supporting Actor), 'American Hustle' and 'The Big Short'.

Phil Collins :

Philip David Charles 'Phil' Collins; English pop and rock singer, songwriter, musician, producer, actor and author. Best known as drummer and lead singer with Genesis, and for solo career. Best known recordings include U.S # 1 hits with 'Against All Odds', 'Sussudio', 'One More Night', 'Separate Lives [[with Marilyn Martin)', 'A Groovy Kind Of Love', 'Two Hearts', 'Another Day In Paradise'.

Gene Hackman :

Eugene Allen 'Gene' Hackman; retired stage, television and film actor, and author. Best known film work includes 'The French Connection' [[Academy Award winner, Best Actor), and 'Unforgiven' [[Academy Award winner, Best Supporting Actor).

Dick Cheney :
    Richard Bruce 'Dick' Cheney; politician and businessman, who served as 46th Vice President of the United States, [[2001-2009) under President George W. Bush.

Dexter Scott King :

civil rights activist and advocate; second son of civil rights leaders Martin Luther King, Jr., and Coretta Scott King.

Remembering : those also born on this date, but who have since passed away :

Hank Marr [[1927-2004) :
    soul jazz and hard bop Hammond B-3 organist. Best remembered for albums recorded for Double-Time label, and singles 'Greasy Spoon' [[1964) and 'Silver Spoon' [[1965).

Buddy Montgomery
    [[1930-2009) :
    Charles 'Buddy' Montgomery; jazz vibraphonist and pianist. Formed The Mastersounds with brother Monk, both subsequently joining brother Wes to perform as The Montgomery Brothers. After the death of Wes in 1968, continued with solo career as composer, arranger, performer, producer, teacher and recording artist.

Steve Marriott [[1947-1991) :
    Stephen Peter 'Steve' Marriott; English rock, R&B musician and songwriter. Best remembered as frontman of Small Faces [[1965-1969) and Humble Pie [[1969-1975,and 1980-1981).

Melvin Endsley [[1934-2004) :
    musician, singer and songwriter. Best remembered as composer of 'Singing The Blues' [[Guy Mitchell, U.S. # 1, 1956-1957).

Horst Jankowski [[1936-1998) :
    classically trained German pianist and composer of easy listening music. Best remembered for 'A Walk in The Black Forest' [[U.S. # 12, 1965).

Dick Martin
    [[1922-2008) :
    Thomas Richard 'Dick' Martin; stage and television comedian, actor and director. Best remembered as co-host [[with Dan Rowan) of 'Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In', [[1968-1973)

Franklin D. Roosevelt
    [[1882-1945) :
    Franklin Delano Roosevelt; 'FDR'; lawyer, statesman and political leader. Served as 32nd President of the United States, 1933-1945.

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on January 30th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 01-31-2016 at 06:14 PM.

More great stuff west,the montgomery bros. Were great i have some of their work in my collection.

Thank you Arr&bee. Glad that some of your favourites are getting a mention here.

Hey west relay my best to your esteemed client ms.moe[superstar]and tell her that when she returns from her visit with[hm]my fashion crim-opps-err-ahem-hehe..consultants have been busy with a line of designs for her,perhaps she's heard of the famous...[osskar d.mented] and [ku -ku shinn-ill] and of course the fabulous[hell n. Them roobinstines] well they all want ro outfit her in the latest fashions from da hood,so i know she'll be speeechless and surprised,chou!!!

The silence will be deafening........

January 31st : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

KC :

Harry Wayne 'KC' Casey; musician, singer, songwriter and record producer. Best known for being the leader of KC and the Sunshine Band. Notable recordings include 'Get Down Tonight', 'That's The Way [[I Like It)', '[[Shake Shake Shake) Shake Your Booty', 'I'm Your Boogie Man', 'Please Don't Go', and 'Give It Up'.

Lloyd Cole :
    rock and pop English singer, musician and songwriter. Best known as leader of Lloyd Cole and the Commotions [[three UK Gold selling albums : 'Rattlesnakes', 'Easy Pieces' and 'Mainstream'), and for solo career.

Rick Hall :
    Roe Erister 'Rick' Hall; record producer, songwriter, music publisher and musician. Best known as owner and and proprietor of FAME studios, Alabama, and founder of the modern day 'Muscles Shoals Sound'.

Phil Manzanera :
    Philip Geoffrey Targett-Adams; English rock musician and record producer. Best known as lead guitarist with Roxy Music.

Tom Schuman :

smooth jazz keyboardist and arranger, and co-leader of twelve times Grammy Award nominated band, Spyro Gyra.

Carol Channing :
    Carol Elaine Channing; actress, singer, dancer, comedian and voice artist. Best known for her role as Dolly Gallagher Levi in "Hello Dolly!" [[Tony Award for Best Actress in a Musical'). Academy Award nomination and Golden Globe award for Best Supporting Actress, as Muzzy Von Hossmere in 'Thoroughly Modern Millie'. Other notable work includes 'Lorelei' [[Tony Award nominated), 'The Vamp' and 'Show Girl'.

Justin Timberlake :
    Justin Randall Timberlake; pop and R&B singer, songwriter, actor and record producer. Best known as co-lead singer of NSYNC, and for solo career. Notable solo recordings include 'Cry Me A River', 'Rock Your Body', 'SexyBack', 'My Love' [[featuring T.I.,) 'What Goes Around...Comes Around', 'Suit & Tie' [[featuring Jay Z) and 'Mirrors'.

John Lydon :

John Joseph Lydon; former stage name, Johnny Rotten. English punk and rock singer, songwriter and musician. Best known as lead singer of the Sex Pistols, 1975-1978. Notable recordings include 'God Save The Queen', 'Something Else/Friggin' In The Riggin' and 'C'mon Everybody'.

Minnie Driver :

Amelia Fiona 'Minnie' J. Driver; English television and film actress and singer-songwriter. Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress; 'Good Will Hunting'. Emmy and Golden Globe award nominations for work in television series 'The Riches', 2007-2008.

Philip Glass :
    film score and classical music composer. Three times Grammy Award nominated for 'Best Original Score', and Golden Globe winner for 'The Truman Show', 1999.

Charlie Musselwhite :
    Charles Douglas 'Charlie' Musselwhite; electric blues harmonica player and bandleader

Remembering :
    those also born on this date, but who have since passed away :

Marvin Junior [[1936-2013) :

Marvin Curtis Junior; R&B, doo-wop and soul singer. Best remembered as lead singer with The Dells, 1952-1958, 1960-2012. Notable recordings include 'O-O I Love You', 'There Is', 'Wear It On Our Face', 'Stay In My Corner', 'Always Together', 'I Can Sing A Rainbow/Love Is Blue' and 'Oh, What A Night'.

Chuck Willis [[1928-1958) :
    Harold 'Chuck' Willis; blues, R&B and rock and roll singer and songwriter. Best remembered for 'C.C.Rider' [[1957) and 'What Am I Living For' [[1958).

Terry Kath [[1946-1978) :

Roosevelt Sykes [[1906-1983) :

Ottilie Patterson [[1932-2011) :

Mario Lanza [[1921-1959) :

Eddie Cantor [[1892-1964) :

Tallulah Bankhead [[1902-1968) :

Tallulah Brockman Bankhead; radio, stage television and film actress. Notable performances include 'The Little Foxes', 'The Skin Of Our Teeth', 'Lifeboat' and 'Midgie Purvis'.

Jean Simmons [[1929-2010) :
    Jean Merilyn Simmons; English stage, television and film actress. Best remembered performances include 'Guys And Dolls', 'This Could Be The Night', 'Home Before Dark', 'Elmer Gantry', 'The Happy Ending', 'The Thorn Birds' and 'Murder She Wrote'.

Suzanne Pleshette [[1937-2008) :

stage, television and film actress and voice actress. Best remembered performances include 'Dr Kildare', 'Rome Adventure', 'The Birds', 'Leona Helmsley : The Queen Of Mean' and for her role as Emily Hartley on the Bob Newhart show, 1972-1978.

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on January 31st.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-02-2016 at 06:55 AM.

Westgrand, HM's secretary tried to email you but your box is full. You are very popular!
    Must be some deals for us in the pipeline!

I know, Moe. I've just come back from the supermarket, and found a 'sorry you were out' card on the doormat, bearing the Royal crest. Now I shall have to go round to our local collection centre [[by appointment, of course) to find out what it is all about....

Something stuck in your pipeline moe...i have a man that can fix that.

Thanks R&B but I'll let my superagent handle all of my affairs.
    I'll wait to hear from you westgrand......

OK,NICE TALKING TO YA MOE[I think]PEOPLE COME AN GO SO QUICKLY HERE.

Well, Arr&bee, at least the legend spoke...and to you....

A small correction...Christian Bale is Welsh, not English.

It's true that Christian Bale was born in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales.

At the time of 'American Psycho' [[2000) he was interviewed [[see his Wikipedia page, and click reference 2 at the foot of the page for the link to the interview).

Interviewer : "Is the drinking part of your Welsh heritage?"

CB : "I was born in Wales, but I'm not Welsh - I'm English".

February 1st : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Chris Clark :
    Christine Elizabeth Clark; soul and R&B singer. Notable recordings include 'Love's Gone Bad', 'From Head To Toe', 'Do Right Baby, Do Right' and 'I Want To Go Back There Again' - also the albums 'Soul Sounds' and 'C.C. Rides Again'.

Don Everly :
    Isaac Donald 'Don' Everly; rock and roll singer and guitarist; best known, with brother Phil, as a member of The Everly Brothers. Notable recordings include 'Bye Bye Love', 'Wake Up Little Susie', 'All I Have To Do Is Dream','[[Till) I Kissed You', 'Cathy's Clown' and 'Crying In The Rain'.

Bob Shane :
    Robert Castle Schoen; folk and pop singer and guitarist; founding member of The Kingston Trio.

Ray Sawyer :
    Ray 'Eye Patch' Sawyer; rock singer, best known as a member of Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show [[shortened to Dr. Hook, in 1975).

Sadao Watanabe :
    Japanese saxophonist and flautist. Best known for his Bossa Nova recordings.

Big Boi :
    Antwan Andre Patton; hip hop, funk, jazz and R&B rapper, songwriter, record producer and actor. Best known as one half [[with Andre 3000) of duo Outkast.

Mike Campbell :
    Michael Wayne Campbell; rock guitarist, songwriter and record producer. Best known as a member of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers.

Terry Jones :
    Terence Graham Parry Jones; Welsh comedian, screenwriter, actor, film director, historian and author. Best known as a member of Monty Python.

Lisa Marie Presley :
    singer, songwriter and actress. Daughter of Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley, and their only child.

Stuart Whitman :
    Stuart Maxwell Whitman; television and film actor. Academy Award nominated for Best Actor, 'The Mark', 1961.

Remembering :

Rick James
    [[1948-2004) :
    James Ambrose Johnson, Jr.; R&B, soul and funk musician and composer. Notable recordings include 'You And I','Mary Jane', 'Bustin' Out', 'Give It To Me Baby', 'Super Freak [[Part 1)' and 'Standing on The Top [[Part 1), with The Temptations.

Debbie Dean
    [[1928-2001) :
    Reba Jeanette Smith; pop and rock singer and composer. Notable recordings include 'Don't Let Him Shop Around', 'Itsy Bity Pity Love', 'Everybody's Talkin' About My Baby' and 'Why Am I Lovin' You'.

Joe Sample [[1939-2014) :
    Joseph Leslie Sample; jazz pianist, keyboard player and composer. Best remembered as a founding member of The Jazz Crusaders [[from 1971, The Crusaders), and for solo career.

Dennis Brown
    [[1957-1999) :
    Dennis Emmanuel Brown ; Jamaican reggae singer-songwriter, and guitarist.

Jimmy Carl Black
    [[1938-2008) :
    James Carl Inkanish, Jr; alternative rock and R&B musician, songwriter and record producer. Best known as a member of The Mothers Of Invention.

Clark Gable
    [[1901-1960) :
    William Clark Gable; stage, silent and sound film actor. Notable films include 'It Happened One Night' [[Academy Award for Best Actor), and Academy Award Best Actor nominations for roles in 'Mutiny On The Bounty' and 'Gone With The Wind'.

John Ford
    [[1894-1973) :
    John Martin 'Jack' Feeney'; film director/producer. Academy Award winner for Best Director : 'The Informer', 'The Grapes Of Wrath', 'How Green Was My Valley' [[also Academy Award winner for Best Picture), and 'The Quiet Man'.

Langston Hughes
    [[1902-1967) :
    James Mercer Langston Hughes; poet, social activist, novelist, playwright and columnist. Best known as a leader of the Harlem Renaissance.

Sherman Hemsley
    [[1938-2012) :
    Sherman Alexander Hemsley; stage, television and film actor. Best remembered for his role as George Jefferson on CBS television series 'All In The Family' and 'The Jeffersons'; Deacon Ernest Frye on NBC series 'Amen', and B.P. Richfield on ABC 'Dinosaurs'.

S.J.Perelman
    [[1904-1979) :
    Sidney Joseph Perelman; humorist, author and screenwriter. Best known for humorous short pieces for The New Yorker. Joint Academy Award winner for Best Writing, Best Screenplay, 'Around The World In Eighty Days', 1956.

Renata Tebaldi
    [[1922-2004) :
    Renata Ersilia Clotilde Tebaldi; Italian lirico-spinto soprano, predominantly at La Scala, Milan, and the Metropolitan Opera, New York City.

Boris Yeltsin
    [[1931-2007) :
    Boris Nikolayevich Yeltsin; Russian politician and the first President of the Russian Federation, 1991-1999.

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 1st.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-03-2016 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    well, arr&bee, at least the legend spoke...and to you....
    she likes me-she likes me!!!

You will need to be prepared for very tough competition from a good script....

WEST,MY SCRIPTS ARE TOP NOTCH...[ok,maybe a little thin on plot-scene direction-location-actors-special effects-money]BUT I HAVE SOMETHING THAT NON OF THOSE HOLLYWOOD HACKS HAVE.....[and as soon as I figure out what it is i'll get back to ya.]

If you want to give those Hollywood Hacks some very stiff competition, you could try printing your scripts on cardboard...

WEST,YOU'RE A GENIUS[and smart too]THAT'S THE MISSING LINK,WHY ALL THIS TIME WRITING ON WAX PAPER,TELL YOUR ESTEEMED CLIENT-MS.MOE[SUPERSTAR]THAT A NEW SCRIPT IS BEING WRITTEN AS WE SPEAK AND TELL HER NOT TO DESPAIR SHE'LL BE WELCOMED BACK TO DA HOOD WITH OPEN ARMS[I don't know whose]BUT HER COMEBACK IS ASSURED,SHE WON'T HAVE TO SUFFER THE SLINGS AND ARROWS OF THOSE HOLLYWOOD HACKS ANY LONGER...[I've got plenty of slings and arrows out back]WEST....I'M BACK!!!

And if Ms Moe [[Superstar) doesn't like your scripts printed on cardboard, you can always build a house with them.

You can't lose!

WEST,I MAY HAVE TO HIRE YOU AWAY FROM HER...THAT'S IT A HORROR MOVIE...HOUSE OF CARDBOARD,STARRING MS.MOE[SUPERSTAR]AS A LONELY DESPERATE,DEPRAVED OLD SRIVELED BITTY LIVING OUT HER FINALE SAD YEARS IN HER BIG CARDBOARD MANSION ON A HILL...I'M GONNA HAVE TO GET MY BEST MAKEUP ARTIST TO MAKE MS.MOE OVER COMPLETELY[WE'RE GONNA HIDE ALL HER BEAUTY]UNDER LAYERS AN LAYERS AN LAYERS OF MAKEUP AND I GOT GOT JUST THE MADMAN-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..MAGICIAN FOR THE JOB...THE GREAT MAKEUP MAN..[I.WILL MESSEMUPP]WHY NO ONE HAS SEEN HIS WORK SINCE HE WAS FIRED-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE...FREED FROM HIS CONTRACT SEVENTY FIVE YEARS AGO,BUT HE'S STILL TOP NOTCH...[or he will be as soon as I get him out of detox]DON'T WORRY IT WAS A SMALL MISUNDERSTANDING..WEST I'M TELLIN YOU THIS IS THE ONE,YOU SEE NOBODY WILL RECOGNIZE MS.MOE[SUPERSTAR]UNDER ALL THAT MAKEUP,THE PUBLIC IS USED TO HER GLAMOUR AND BEAUTY BUT NOT THIS TIME,HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...GOLDEN TURKEYS HERE WE COME,SHE'S GONNA HAVE PLENTY OF DIALOG TOO...[mostly mumbling to herself]BUT THAT'S THE MAGIC OF THIS POLARIOD CLASSIC...I'M GETTING GOOSEBUMPS!!!!

House of Cards is already in TV R&B........next!

Looks like time to shuffle those cards again, Arr&bee. She's picky.......

February 2nd : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Alphonso Johnson :
    jazz and funk upright bass and electric bass guitarist.

Graham Nash :
    Graham William Nash; rock and roll, and pop singer-songwriter. Best known as member of The Hollies, and of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young.

Tom Smothers :
    Thomas Bolyn Smothers; comedian, composer and musician. Best known, with his brother Dick, as one half of The Smothers Brothers.

Al Mackay :
    funk, jazz, R&B and soul guitarist, songwriter, producer. Performs with his own group The Al Mckay Allstars, and formerly with Earth, Wind & Fire.

Peter Macbeth :
    British bass guitarist, best known as a member of The Foundations.

Ronnie Goodson :
    trumpeter, best known as a member of John Fred & The Playboy Band.

Howard Bellamy :
    Homer Howard Bellamy; country, pop and rock singer. Best known, with his brother David, as one half of the Bellamy Brothers.

Ross Valory :
    Ross Lamont Valory; rock guitarist and keyboardist. Best known as bass guitarist with Steve Miller Band, and Journey.

Mayer Hawthorne :
    Andrew Mayer Cohen; soul singer, producer, songwriter, arranger, audio engineer, DJ, rapper and multi-instrumentalist.

Shakira :
    Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll; Colombian singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, choreographer and model. Notable recordings include 'Hips Don't Lie [[featuring Wyclef Jean)', U.S. # 1, 2006.

David Jason :
    David John White; English radio and television actor, comedian and voice artist. Notable work includes 'Only Fools And Horses', 'A Touch Of Frost', 'Open All Hours' and 'The Darling Buds Of May'.

Christie Brinkley :
    Christie Lee Hudson; model and actress. For twenty-five years, the face of CoverGirl.

Remembering :

Stan Getz
    [[1927-1991) :
    Stanley Gayetzky; jazz and bossa nova saxophonist. Notable recordings include 'Moonlight In Vermont', 'Desafinado', 'The Girl From Ipanema' and 'I Remember You'.

Elaine Stritch
    [[1925-2014) :
    Detroit born stage, television and film actress and singer. Notable work includes 'Bus Stop', 'Sail Away', 'Company', 'A Delicate Balance', 'Elaine Stritch At Liberty', 'Law And Order' and '30 Rock'.

Gale Gordon
    [[1906-1995) :
    Charles Thomas Aldrich, Jr; film and television actor. Best remembered for his role as Theodore J. Mooney on 'The Lucy Show', and as Osgood Conklin on 'Our Miss Brooks'.

Eva Cassidy [[1963-1996) :
    Eva Marie Cassidy; jazz, blues and folk vocalist and guitarist.Notable recordings include 'Over The Rainbow' and 'Fields Of Gold'.

Arthur Lyman
    [[1932-2002) :
    jazz vibraphone and marimba player.

Burton Lane [[1912-1997) :
    Morris Hyman Kushner; composer and lyricist. Notable work includes 'Finian's Rainbow' and 'On A Clear Day You Can See Forever'.

Skip Battin [[1934-2003) :
    Clyde 'Skip' Battin; singer-songwriter, bassist, performer and recording artist. Best remembered as a member of The Byrds, The New Riders Of The Purple Sage, and The Flying Burrito Brothers.

Sonny Stitt
    [[1924-1982) :
    born Edward Boatner, Jr; Edward 'Sonny' Stitt; jazz bebop and hard bop saxophonist.

Charles Correll
    [[1890-1972) :

Alan Caddy [[1940-2000) :

Peter Lucia [[1947-1987) :
    trumpeter; best known as a member of Tommy James & The Shondells.

Farah Fawcett
    [[1947-2009) :

David Whitfield
    [[1926-1980) :

Fritz Kreisler [[1875-1962) :

James Joyce [[1882-1941) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 2nd.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-04-2016 at 07:12 PM.

HEY WEST,SHE ACTUALLY SOKE TO ME AGAIN[I may faint]HEY MOE YOU DIDN'T READ THE TITLE,IT'S HOUSE OF CARDBOARD,AND I'M GONNA BUILD A REAL CARDBOARD HOUSE JUST FOR YOU...[of course if it rains you're on your own]BUT IT NEVER RAINS IN DA HOOD...NOW MOE WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU UP KINDA LIKE THE GREAT[BETTY DAVIS]WAS MADE UP IN THAT[BABY JANE]FLICK BACK IN THE DAY, NOW I KNOW YOU'RE PROBOBLY MUMBLING TO YOURSELF WITH EXCITMENT JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS ROLE OF A LIFETIME...GOLDEN TURKEYS HERE WE COME!!!

February 3rd : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Dennis Edwards :

soul and R&B singer. Best known as co-lead singer of The Temptations, 1968-1976, 1980-1984, and 1987-1989.

John Handy :
    jazz musician, playing saxophone, clarinet and oboe, also vocalist.

Nathan Lane :
    Joseph Lane; stage, film and television actor. Notable work includes 'The Birdcage', 'The Producers', 'MouseHunt', 'Guys And Dolls', 'A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum', 'Stuart Little', 'The Lion King', 'Modern Family' and 'The Good Wife'.

Morgan Fairchild :

Patsy Ann McClenny; stage, television and film actress. Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress in a Television Series Drama, 'Flamingo Road'. Other notable work includes 'Dallas', 'Falcon Crest', 'Murphy Brown', 'Roseanne', 'Cybill' and 'Friends'.

Blythe Danner :
    film, television and stage actress. Notable work includes 'Will And Grace','Meet The Parents', 'Meet The Fockers', 'Little Fockers', 'Butterflies Are Free' [[Tony Award, Best Featured Actress), and 'Huff' [[two Primetime Emmy Awards for Best Supporting Actress).

Dave Davies :

David Russell Gordon Davies; English singer, songwriter and guitarist. Best known as lead guitarist and occasional lead vocalist with The Kinks.

Eric Haydock :
    Eric Haddock; English rock and pop bass guitarist. Best known as original founding member of The Hollies [[1962-1966).

Melanie Safka :
    Melanie Anne Safka-Schekeryk; folk, pop and country singer-songwriter. Notable recordings include 'Brand New Key', 'Ruby Tuesday', 'What Have They Done To My Song, Ma' and 'Lay Down [[Candles In The Rain)'.

Stan Webb :

Stanley Frederick Webb; English blues frontman and lead guitarist with Chicken Shack.

Angelo D'Aleo :
    doo-wop singer, best known as a member of The Belmonts.

Charlie James :
    R&B singer, best known as a member of The Cleftones.

Shelley Berman :
    Sheldon Berman; comedian, actor, writer, teacher, lecturer, philanthropist and poet.

Warwick Davis :
    English actor, television presenter, writer, director and producer.

Remembering :

Johnny Bristol
    [[1939-2004) :
    John William Bristol; singer, songwriter and record producer. Best known for 'Hang On In There Baby', 1974.

Johnny 'Guitar' Watson
    [[1935-1996) :
    blues, soul and funk musician, and singer-songwriter. Notable recordings include 'A Real Mother For Ya', 1977.

Bobby Durham [[1937-2008) :
    jazz drummer. Worked with Duke Ellington, Ella Fitzgerald, Oscar Peterson, Frank Sinatra, James Brown, Ray Charles and Marvin Gaye.

Lil Hardin Armstrong
    [[1898-1971) :
    Lillian Hardin; jazz pianist, composer, arranger, singer and bandleader. Second wife of Louis Armstrong. Notable recordings include 'Just For A Thrill', 'Bad Boy' and 'Oriental Swing'.

Mabel Mercer
    [[1900-1984) :
    English born jazz cabaret singer.

Johnny Cymbal
    [[1945-1993) :
    John Hendry Blair; Scottish born American songwriter, singer and record producer. Best known for 'Mr Bass Man', 1963.

Chuck Tharp [[1941-2006) :
    Charly Lee Tharp; rock and roll singer. Founding member and original vocalist with Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs.

Arthur Kane
    [[1949-2004) :
    Arthur Harold Kane Jr; rock guitarist, best known as bass guitarist with the New York Dolls.

Lee Crystal
    [[1958-2013) :
    rock drummer, best known as a member of Joan Jett & The Blackhearts.

David Lerchey
    [[1937-2005) :
    rock and roll harmony singer, best known as a member of The Del-Vikings. Notable recordings include 'Come Go With Me' and 'Whispering Bells'.

Val Doonican
    [[1927-2015) :
    Michael Valentine Doonican; Irish singer of traditional pop, easy listening and novelty songs.

Frankie Vaughan
    [[1928-1999) :
    Frank Ableson; English singer of easy listening and traditional pop music.

Joey Bishop
    [[1918-2007) :
    Joseph Abraham Gottlieb; film and television actor, comedian and talk show host.

Peggy Ann Garner
    [[1932-1984 ) :
    child film actress, also theatre work in later life. Notable performances include 'A Tree Grows In Brooklyn', 1945.

Victor Buono
    [[1938-1982) :
    television and film actor, and comic. Best remembered for his roles as King Tut on television series 'Batman', and as Edwin Flagg in 'Whatever Happened To Baby Jane?'.

Norman Rockwell
    [[1894-1978) :
    Norman Perceval Rockwell; painter and illustrator. Created cover illustrations for The Saturday Evening Post for nearly fifty years. Notable work includes the Willie Gillis series, Rosie The Riveter, The Problem We All Live With, Saying Grace and The Four Freedoms series.

Jesse 'Babyface' Thomas
    [[1911-1995) :
    Texas blues guitarist and singer. Best known for 'Blue Goose Blues'.

Felix Mendelssohn
    [[1809-1847) :
    Jakob Ludwig Felix Mendelssohn; German composer, pianist, organist and conductor of the early Romantic period.

Elizabeth Blackwell
    [[1821-1910) :
    English physician. The first woman to receive a medical degree in the United States, and also the first woman on the UK medical register.

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 3rd.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-05-2016 at 08:21 PM.

February 4th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Our fellow member here at Soulful Detroit, rbattle921.

Happy Birthday, rbattle921! Enjoy your day.

Spyder Turner :

Florence LaRue :

James Dunn :

Alice Cooper :

Jerry Shirley :

Gower DeGraw :

Natalie Imbruglia :

Kimberly Wyatt :

Bernie West :

John Steel :

Kenny Wertz :

John Gambale :

Roy Yeager :

Phil Ehart :

Clint Black :

Rosa Parks [[1913-2005) :

Kae Williams Sr. [[1921-1987) :

Paul Burlison [[1929-2003) :

Barry Beckett [[1943-2009) :

Mary Ann Ganser [[1948-1970) :

Marguerite Ganser [[1948-1996) :

Ray Evans [[1915-2007) :

Norman Wisdom [[1915-2010):

Charles Lindbergh [[1902-1974) :

Johann Ludwig Bach [[1677-1731) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone who is celebrating Birthdays on February 4th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-05-2016 at 05:36 PM.

February 5th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Barrett Strong :

Ann Sexton :

Bobby Brown :

Jane Eugene :

Corey Wells :

Chuck Winfield :

Al Kooper :

James B. Cobb, Jr :

Duff McKagan :

Paul Jones :

Alex Harvey :

Hal Blaine :

Larry Tamblyn :

Michael Sheen :

Barbara Hershey :

Laura Linney :

Bob Dunn [[1908-1971) :

Claude King [[1923-2013) :

Henson Cargill [[1941-2007) :

Happy Birthday : to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 5th.

February 6th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Rick Astley :

Fabian :

Zsa Zsa Gabor :

Gayle Hunnicutt :

Kathy Najimy :

Axl Rose :

Jimmy Tarbuck :

Rip Torn :

Mamie Van Doren :

Kevin Whately :

Dave Berry :

Lenny Williams :

Alan Jones :

Mike Batt :

Georgeanna Tillman [[1944-1980) :

Natalie Cole
    [[1950-2015) :

Bob Marley [[1945-1981) :

Willie Tee
    [[1944-2007) :

Peter Lucia
    [[1947-1987) :

Patrick Macnee [[1922-2015) :

Keith Waterhouse [[1929-2009) :

Francois Truffaut [[1932-1984) :

Ronald Reagan [[1911-2004) :

Ramon Navarro [[1899-1968) :

Babe Ruth [[1895-1948) :

Charles Wheatstone [[1802-1875) :

Eva Braun [[1912-1945) :

Sir Henry Irving [[1838-1905) :

Queen Anne [[1665-1714) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 6th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-06-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Zsa zsa's still alive??cool i thought she had passed.

HEY WEST,RELAY TO YOUR CLIENT-MS.MOE[SUPERSTAR]THAT MY FOLKS ARE WORKING ON THE PROPS FOR MY LATEST POLARIOD CLASSIC[HOUSE OF CARDBOARD]AND EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE MADE OF CARDBOARD INCLUDING HER WARDROBE[NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE]I'M AN INNOVATOR DELUX,SHE''L BE A KNOCKOUT IN HER CARDBOARD HIGHHEELS AND PANTSUITS..I'VE FOUND THAT REFORMED-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..RENOUNED DESIGNER...[A.STEECH N.TYYMME]HE'S UP FOR THE JOB[those qualuuds keeps him up for days]BUT IT'S COOL SO DON'T WORRY,HE'S UNDER CONTROL-OPPS-ERR-AHEM-HEHE..UNDER CONTRACT AND READY TO GO..OF COURSE MS.MOE[SUPERSTAR]WILL HAVE TO COME IN FOR HER MEASUREMENTS,AT HER LIESURE OF COURSE...THIS IS SO EXCITING...THE PUBLIC IS GONNA GOOBLE THIS ONE UP.

Yes, Zsa Zsa is still alive - although the last few years have been very hard for her. I can't confirm if she is aware she is still alive, or not. She is heading for her 100th birthday, this time next year.

On the subject of coming in for measurements, I'm sure Ms Moe would certainly do that at her leisure. Best not hold your breath, as she may not be holding hers. Her public may not be gobbling up this production just yet.....

February 7th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Garth Brooks :

Emo Philips :

James Spader :

Eddie Izzard :

Oscar Brand :

Jimmy Greenspoon :
    [[Three Dog Night)

Alan Lancaster :
    [[Status Quo)

Brian Travers :
    [[UB40)

Steve Bronski :
    [[Bronski Beat) :

David Bryan :
    [[Bon Jovi)

Remembering :

James Dean [[1943-2006) :
    James Anthony Dean; Detroit born songwriter and record producer. First cousin of Eddie and Brian Holland. Best remembered for work at Motown Records, usually in partnership with William Weatherspoon. Notable compositions include 'What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted',' I've Passed This Way Before', 'I'll Say Forever My Love' and 'Farewell Is A Lonely Sound [[Jimmy Ruffin); 'Keep On Loving Me' [[Frances Nero); 'Reachin' For Something I Can't Have' [[The Marvelettes); 'It's So Hard Being A Loser' [[The Contours); 'I'll Pick A Rose For My Rose' [[Marv Johnson); 'Can't Stop Now [[Love Is Calling) ' [[Tammi Terrell) and 'Step By Step [[Hand In Hand), The Monitors.

King Curtis [[1934-1971) :

Earl King [[1934-2003) :

Sammy Johns [[1946-2013) :

Mark St John [[1956-2007) :
    [[KISS)

Dock Boggs [[1898-1971) :

Eubie Blake [[1883-1983) :

Gary Bond [[1940-1995) :

Wayne Allwine [[1947-2009) :

Gareth Hunt [[1942-2007) :

Hattie Jacques [[1922-1980) :

Eddie Bracken [[1915-2002) :

Thomas Andrews [[1873-1912) :

Laura Ingalls Wilder [[1867-1957) :

John Deere [[1804-1886) :

Charles Dickens [[1812-1870) :

Sir Thomas More [[1477-1535) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 7th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-09-2016 at 06:37 PM.

February 8th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Ron Tyson:
    [[Temptations)

Ray Sharpe :

Tom Rush :

Adolfo 'Fito' De La Parra :
    [[Canned Heat)

Paul Wheatbread :
    [[Gary Puckett & The Union Gap)

Vince Neil :
    [[Motley Crue)

Nick Nolte :

Brooke Adams :

Mary Steenburgen :

John Williams :

Remembering :
    those also born on this date, but who have since passed away:

Otis Leavill [[1937-2002) :

Gary Coleman [[1968-2010) :

Merle Watson [[1949-1975) :

James Dean [[1931-1955) :

Jack Lemmon [[1925-2001) :

Terry Melcher [[1942-2004) :

Charles Ruggles [[1886-1970) :

Edith Evans [[1988-1976) :

Lana Turner [[1920-1995) :

Betty Field [[1913-1973) :

Dan Seals [[1948-2009) :

Larry Verne [[1936-2013) :

Joe Raposo [[1937-1989) :

Jules Verne [[1828-1905) :

King Vidor [[1894-1982) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 8th.

Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-08-2016 at 07:16 PM.

February 9th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Barbara Lewis :
    R&B and soul singer and songwriter. Best remembered for 'Hello Stranger', 'Baby I'm Yours' and 'Make Me Your Baby'.

Carole King :
    Carol Joan Klein; pop and blue-eyed soul singer-songwriter, and pianist. Best known for songwriting partnership with former husband Gerry Goffin, and for solo career [[Grammy Award for Best Album, 'Tapestry'; Grammy Award for Record Of The Year, 'It's Too Late'; and Grammy Award for Song Of The Year, 'You've Got A Friend'.

Barry Mann :
    Barry Imberman; pop, country pop and rock musician, songwriter, pianist and record producer. Best known for songwriting partnership with his wife, Cynthia Weil.

Holly Johnson :
    William Johnson; English pop, dance and new wave artist, musician and writer. Best known as lead vocalist with Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

Brian Bennett :
    Brian Laurence Bennett; English rock and roll drummer, pianist, composer, arranger and record producer. Best known as drummer with The Shadows.

Dennis Thomas :
    Dennis 'D.T.' Thomas ; jazz, R&B, soul, funk and disco musician. Best known as alto saxophonist with Kool & The Gang.

Joe Pesci :
    Joseph Frank Pesci; semi-retired Italian American actor, comedian and musician.

Alice Walker :
    Alice Malsenior Walker; novelist, short story writer, poet and activist. Best known for 'The Colour Purple', 1982.

Travis Tritt :
    James Travis Tritt; country music singer, songwriter and actor.

Joe Ely :
    country and rock singer, songwriter and guitarist.

Jimmy Pursey :
    James Timothy Pursey; English punk rock singer and record producer. Best known as founder and frontman of Sham 69.

Mia Farrow :
    Maria de Lourdes 'Mia' Villiers Farrow; film and stage actress, activist and former fashion model.

Ciaran Hinds :
    Irish film, television and stage actor.

Sandy Lyle :
    Alexander 'Sandy' Walter Barr Lyle; Scottish professional golfer.

Janet Suzman :
    South African/British stage, television and film actress.

Clive Swift :
    Clive Walter Swift; English actor and songwriter. Best known for his role as Richard Bucket in 'Keeping Up Appearances'.

Remembering :

Major Harris [[1947-2012) :
    Major Harris III; R&B singer and guitarist; best known as a member of The Delfonics, and also remembered for solo career - most notably for 'Love Won't Let Me Wait', 1975.
    Ernest Tubb [[1914-1984) :
    Ernest Dale Tubb; 'The Texas Troubadour'; country music singer, guitarist, songwriter and bandleader. Best remembered for 'Walking The Floor Over You', 1941.

Carmen Miranda
    [[1909-1955) :
    Maria do Carmo Miranda da Cunha; Brazilian samba singer, dancer, Broadway actress and film star.
    Gypsy Rose Lee [[1911-1970) :
    [[who would state her date of birth as February 9th, although in fact February 8th)
    Rose Louise Hovick; burlesque entertainer/stripper, actress, author and playwright.
    Ronald Colman [[1891-1958) :
    Ronald Charles Colman; English radio, stage, television and film actor. Academy Award for Best Actor,'A Double Life', 1947.
    Kathryn Grayson [[1922-2010) :
    Zelma Kathryn Elisabeth Hedrick; stage and film actress.

Peggy Wood
    [[1892-1978) :
    Mary Margaret Wood; stage, film and television actress. Best remembered for her Academy Award nominated role [[Best Supporting Actress) as the Mother Abbess in 'The Sound Of Music', 1965.

Anthony Hope [[1863-1933) :

William Henry Harrison [[1773-1841) :

Happy Birthday:
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 9th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-11-2016 at 07:49 PM.

February 10th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Roberta Flack :
    Roberta Cleopatra Flack; jazz, folk, soul and R&B singer and musician. Notable recordings include 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face', 'Killing Me Softly With His Song', 'Feel Like Makin' Love', and duets with Donny Hathaway, 'Where Is The Love' and 'The Closer I Get To You'.

Geraldine Hunt :
    Geraldine Milligan; R&B, jazz and disco singer, songwriter and record producer. Best known for 'Can't Fake The Feeling'.

Nigel Olsson :
    English rock and roll drummer, singer, songwriter and producer. Best known for solo and session work, and for work with Elton John.

Robbie Nevil :
    Robert S. Nevil; pop, R&B, funk and dance singer, songwriter, producer and guitarist. Best known for 'C'est La Vie', 1986.

Don Wilson :
    [[The Ventures)

Jimmy Merchant :
    [[Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers)

Lionel Cartwright :

Laura Dern :

Robert Wagner :

Mark Spitz :

Michael Apted :

Philip Glenister :

Greg Norman :

Leontyne Price :

Remembering :

Chick Webb [[1905-1939) :
    William Henry Webb; jazz and swing music drummer, and bandleader.

Nathaniel Mayer [[1944-2008) :
    R&B singer; 'Nay Dog' or 'Nate'.Best known for 'Village Of Love', 1962.

Ral Donner [[1943-1984) :
    rock and roll singer; best remembered for 'You Don't Know What You've Got [[Until You Lose It)', 1961.

Jimmy Durante [[1893-1980) :
    James Francis 'Jimmy' Durante; singer, pianist, comedian and vaudeville, radio, film and television actor.

Judith Anderson [[1897-1992) :

Lon Chaney Jr. [[1906-1973) :

Jerry Goldsmith [[1925-2004) :

Boris Pasternak [[1890-1960) :

Cliff Burton [[1962-1986) :

Clifford T. Ward [[1944-2001) :

Larry Adler [[1914-2001) :

Peter Allen [[1944-1992) :

Hazel Court [[1926-2008) :

Bertolt Brecht [[1898-1956) :

Walter H. Brattain [[1902-1987) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 10th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-12-2016 at 07:01 PM.

I'M TELLING YOU WEST,THIS ONE CAN'T MISS,AND HER PUBLIC WILL LOVE IT HERE IN DA HOOD HER FANS[all two of em]ARE LINED UP IN ANTICIPATION OF TICKET SALES.

All two fans of Ms Moe [[Superstar), Arr&bee? Well, let's be positive. It takes one to start a rumour, and another to spread it...

February 11th : if this is your birth date, then you share it with :

Rochelle Fleming :
    R&B, disco and soul singer; founder and lead singer of First Choice. Best remembered for 'Armed And Extremely Dangerous', 'Smarty Pants', 'The Player', 'Love Thang', 'Let No Man Put Asunder' and 'Doctor Love'.

Leon Haywood :
    Otha Leon Haywood; funk and soul singer, songwriter, arranger and record producer. Best known for 'I Want'a Do Something Freaky To You', 1975.

Sergio Mendes :
    Sergio Santos Mendes; Brazilian bossa nova; latin and jazz musician. Best known for 'Mas Que Nada', 'The Look Of Love', The Fool On The Hill', 'Scarborough Fair' and 'Never Gonna Let You Go'.

Brandy :
    Brandy Rayana Norwood; R&B, gospel and soul singer, actress, model, songwriter and record producer. Best known for 'The Boy Is Mine [[with Monica)', 'Have You Ever?', 'Sittin' Up In My Room' and 'Baby'.

D'Angelo :
    Michael Eugene Archer; R&B and neo soul singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and record producer. Grammy Award winner for Best R&B Album [['Voodoo', 2001), and Best Male R&B Vocal Performance, [['Untitled [[How Does It Feel'), 2001).

Shovell :
    Andrew Lovell; dance-pop, house and soul percussionist, also television presenter. Best known as a member of M People.

Russ Freeman :
    smooth jazz guitarist, composer and bandleader. Best known as leader of The Rippingtons.

Kelly Rowland :
    Kelendria Trene Rowland; R&B, soul and pop singer, actress and television personality. Best known for solo career [[U.S. #1 with 'Dilemma', with Nelly) and as a member of Destiny's Child.

Neil Henderson :
    Neil Fulton Henderson; Scottish pop guitarist and songwriter. Early member of The Bay City Rollers, and best known as guitarist with Middle Of The Road.

Jennifer Aniston :

Burt Reynolds :

Sheryl Crow :

Damian Lewis :

Remembering :
    those also born on this date but who have since passed away :

Otis Clay
    [[1942-2016) :
    R&B and soul singer. Best remembered for 'Tryin' To Live My Life Without You', 'That's How It Is [[When You're In Love)', 'All Because Of Your Love', 'She's About A Mover' and 'A Lasting Love'.

Little Johnny Taylor
    [[1943-2002) :
    Johnny Lamont Merrett; blues and soul singer. Best remembered for 'Part Time Love' [[1963), 'You'll Need Another Favour' [[1963), 'Since I Found A New Love' [[1964) and 'Everyone Knows About My Good Thing [[Pt.1)', 1971.

Raoul J. Cita
    [[1928-2014) :
    R&B singer and musician. Formerly with The Skylarks, then The Winfields, before that group became The Harptones; occasionally singing with them, but usually their pianist, musical arranger and songwriter. Best remembered for 'Life Is But A Dream', and also 'That's The Way It Goes', 'Three Wishes' and 'My Memories Of You'.

Al Johnson
    [[1948-2013) :
    Alfred Orlando Johnson; R&B and soul singer, writer, arranger and producer. Best remembered for solo career [[including work with Norman Connors), in addition to being a member [[lead singer) of The Unifics, and working with The Whispers.

Gene Vincent
    [[1935-1971) :
    Vincent Eugene Craddock; rock and roll, and rockabilly singer and musician. Best remembered for 'Be-Bop-A-Lula' [[with The Blue Caps), 1961.

Gerry Goffin
    [[1939-2014) :
    Gerald Goffin; song lyricist, initially with former wife, Carole King; notable compositions include U.S # 1 hits 'Will You Love Me Tomorrow', 'Take Good Care Of My Baby', 'The Loco-Motion' and 'Go Away Little Girl'. Also worked with Barry Mann, Jack Keller, Barry Goldberg and Michael Masser.

Alan Rubin
    [[1943-2011) :
    known as 'Mr Fabulous'; blues and jazz musician, playing trumpet, flugelhorn, and piccolo trumpet. Best remembered for work with The Blues Brothers.

Ray Lake [[1954-2000) :
    Raymond Lake; British soul, pop, disco and R&B singer. Best remembered as a member of The Real Thing.

Bobby 'Boris' Pickett
    [[1938-2007) :
    Robert George Pickett; novelty pop singer and writer. Best remembered for 'Monster Mash', 1962.

Josh White [[1914-1969) :
    Joshua Daniel White; blues singer, guitarist, songwriter, actor and civil rights activist. Recorded under the names of 'Pinewood Tom' and 'Tippy Barton' in the 1930s.

Leslie Nielsen
    [[1926-2010) :

Eva Gabor [[1919-1995) :

Joseph Mankiewicz [[1909-1993) :

Wesley Rose [[1918-1990) :

Sidney Sheldon
    [[1917-2007) :

Thomas Edison
    [[1847-1931) :

Happy Birthday :
    to everyone celebrating Birthdays on February 11th.
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 02-13-2016 at 09:53 AM.

WEST IN DA HOOD ALL IT TAKES IS TWO...THEY TALK TO ONE ANOTHER...[and sometimes to themselves].

It makes sense. If you talk to yourself, you will always get the right answers.

Not always, i've been wrong too many times...sometimes i don't speak to myself for days because myself gave me a wrong answer.

Maybe it was the right answer from yourself, but yourself just didn't believe what you heard?

West you are wise as an owl,i don't trust myself,you know myself once borrowed five bucks and he ain't paid me yet...been lookin for myself for years and

Then I guess you won't even be able to trust echoes......