[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    School em jerry,school em.

Whoops... Just saw that Greasy Grady might have to file bankruptcy. It appears Littlebits showed up last week for his 'all you can eat buffet' and hasn't left yet.

Hey jerry i know that greasy's food can mess you up,but the last time i saw littlebits she was still a girl, but a big one.

Yeah, she married that cat Bigfoot who used to live out in the country. She nagged him into a quick divorce though after making him shave and renaming him 'Narrow Ass'. Dude almost drank himself into extinction. No wonder most think he's a myth, he's afraid of being seen in public for fear that she'll hit him up for alimony.

Oh so that's the dude who sits in the back by the door,with the big hat pulled down,ahhh so that explains the big hairy feet,i just thought it was greasy's cookin.

That's him. But eating Greasy Grady's food makes you lose your hair, not grow it.
    Last edited by Jerry Oz; 07-25-2015 at 04:33 PM.

Greasy grady don't play,jerry see if you can catch up with[big duufuss]before he leaves to meet west and moe at the airport[they're in hiding]duufuss ain't gonna be happy and neither will grady it's his anniversary and he invited west and moe to the celebration and he's baking one of his infamous[coconut cakes]you know the ones with the moving coconuts...[i didn't have the heart to tell west about the[dancing pigs's feet]that greasy is cooking up just for them[how does he keep those feet on the plate????]oh well i hope they have a good hiding place.

Are you sure those are pigs' feet? I didn't know that pigs had four toes.

Jerry i don't wanna know,legend has it that a customer once insulted the taste of those things and one of em dropkicked him out the front door.

I remember that. The newspaper asked him if he knew what happened and he told them he was clueless about it. When they asked him to describe it, his response was "it beats me".

Yeah, greasy coined the phase...food with a kick.

Hey west...where you at i made it back in one peice[i think]...there are a couple of sandwiches here but there moving in circles,i tried to hit em with a stick but they snatched it and took a swing at me.

Hey west,word outta da hood is that greasy is on his way over there to see[hm]he heard about[mums]birthday and wants to bake her one of his infamous[coconut]cakes...i also heard that the british secret service-the royale navy-her majesty's special palace guard-the british marines,as well as the-cia-fbi-bbc-pta-wmca-wwe-canadian mounted police-united auto workers-president of the worldwide bakers association and...martha stewart are all gonna be protecting the shores on the lookout...but greasy is crafty,he'll probobly go around the horn of africa and come in through the back door,so warn[hm]and keep a sharp eye on the rear of the palace.

they shall not pass.
    Last edited by 144man; 08-04-2015 at 02:29 PM.

Oh and tell[hm]to keep her shutters closed tight...those coconuts like to peep!!