[REMOVE ADS]

Updates on Bobbi Kristina Brown?

Has there been news of her present condition?
    Last edited by marv2; 06-29-2015 at 07:34 PM.

haven't heard any updates since the sad one about her being moved to a hospice to die.
    Perhaps the family are trying to keep this sad situation low key until the inevitable tragic ending. We should perhaps respect their wishes if only for the sake of poor Cissy. How much more can this poor woman endure?

I think Jesus is going to lead Bobbi Kristina home to Glory and her Mom's arms real soon.

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/30/bobbi-...nging-to-life/

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    haven't heard any updates since the sad one about her being moved to a hospice to die.
    Perhaps the family are trying to keep this sad situation low key until the inevitable tragic ending. We should perhaps respect their wishes if only for the sake of poor Cissy. How much more can this poor woman endure?

I know she a strong, a good woman and do wish her happier days,

So sad.

S.S.

Smh at this just smh. I hope this child of God has a peaceful transition home to glory to be with her lord and savior and loving mommy Whitney.

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-...ath-bed-photos

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Smh at this just smh. I hope this child of God has a peaceful transition home to glory to be with her lord and savior and loving mommy Whitney.

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-...ath-bed-photos
    Here is a question, Ms. Roberta, that right now I think you are most qualified of anyone I am in contact with to answer. What is YOUR opinion about the reason[[s) someone such as Ms. Bobbi Kristina Brown suffers [[we presume) so long before passing? It's not an "obnoxious" question - I really wonder. Best, Robert

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    Here is a question, Ms. Roberta, that right now I think you are most qualified of anyone I am in contact with to answer. What is YOUR opinion about the reason[[s) someone such as Ms. Bobbi Kristina Brown suffers [[we presume) so long before passing? It's not an "obnoxious" question - I really wonder. Best, Robert
    Bless you for saying that dear RobertZ but its my strong belief that the good Lord only call us home when we are fully ready to enter his glorious kingdom. This child of God Bobbi Kristina Brown may be waiting for a loved one to say goodbye to or maybe shes waiting for her beloved mom Whitney telling her its time to join her. The Lord never gives us more than we can bear and no matter how hard the circumsttances and situations may be we must never ever forget that if God send us on stony paths, he always provide us with a good pair of strong shoes.

I hope you are having a real nice 4th dear.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Bless you for saying that dear RobertZ but its my strong belief that the good Lord only call us home when we are fully ready to enter his glorious kingdom. This child of God Bobbi Kristina Brown may be waiting for a loved one to say goodbye to or maybe shes waiting for her beloved mom Whitney telling her its time to join her. The Lord never gives us more than we can bear and no matter how hard the circumsttances and situations may be we must never ever forget that if God send us on stony paths, he always provide us with a good pair of strong shoes.

I hope you are having a real nice 4th dear.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta
    Thank you for thoughtful reply, Ms. Roberta. Your words seem to echo the most frequent sentiment, and strengthen that sentiment. On Saturdays I volunteer in an HIV-AIDS residence, and one of my friends there added this idea. He said that sometimes the "sufferer" [[and I put that word in quotes because of course we don't exactly know if the person is suffering) holds on to bring a splintered family back together. What do you think of that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    Thank you for thoughtful reply, Ms. Roberta. Your words seem to echo the most frequent sentiment, and strengthen that sentiment. On Saturdays I volunteer in an HIV-AIDS residence, and one of my friends there added this idea. He said that sometimes the "sufferer" [[and I put that word in quotes because of course we don't exactly know if the person is suffering) holds on to bring a splintered family back together. What do you think of that idea?

God will bless you dear for volunteering at the Hiv residence. Oh I truly believe in peacefull transitions from this here life to the the Lords Heavenly Mansion where we will dwell in love and peace and harmony for all eternity. Before death we reach a level where we self judge our actions and hopefully correct our mistakes and make our peace with those who love us and try to leave this here earth that God created a more peaceful and loving place and somehow we communicatte that to those around us. I worship a dear and loving and forgiving God and I believe he only leads us home to Glory when all is well around us.

"He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me"

"I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will never be shaken or afraid Hope you are having a blessed and beutiful Sunday dearest RobertZ.

Fondly,

Roberta

Maybe this child of God can pass peacefuly now and into her Heavenly father and Moms care now that theres nobody around that would shamelessly take photos of her for profit.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/06/bobbi-...s-bobby-brown/

^ It was a long time coming. The Brown family are ridiculous.

But yeah, finally Bobbi Krissy can rest in peace without all the ruckus.

This the latest news I found this morning.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bobbi-kristin...police-2013039

Quote Originally Posted by RTA6226 View Post
    This the latest news I found this morning.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bobbi-kristin...police-2013039
    Thanks for the update RTA6226.

You're welcome. Here's the latest from today. I sometimes wonder if she is gone already and they won't make an announcement until she is buried. I wouldn't blame them, because they really need some privacy.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/pat-houston-starts-let-cleans-niece-bobbi-kristina-160647996-us-weekly.html

Hey, AP news just updated. Bobbi Kristina just passed away

Geez, that kid never had a chance. Such a young life.

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-dead-whitney-houston-daughter

So sad. Another wasted life.