[REMOVE ADS]

Diana at Daughter's Wedding In Hawaii

The headline says that Diana wears white at daughter's wedding. Is there still a tradition of only the bride wearing white?

When looking at the first picture, it does look like a white gown on DIana. But when seeing her and her daughter together, it looks beige or off white.

She certainly made for a very sexy mother of the bride.

On Sunday, Diana Ross, 71, looked flawless as she attended the wedding of her youngest daughter Chudney in Hawaii.

Chudney - Diana's second daughter from her first married to music exec Robert Silberstein - tied the knot with her longterm partner Joshua Faulkner at the family ceremony in Maui, and looked stunning in a traditional white gown

However, all eyes were on Diana, who also wore white, in a stunning low-cut dress that showed off her cleavage.

Full story and more pictures are at this link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ng-Hawaii.html

It must be hard on the bride when your mother looks this stunning at 71. Extra weight aside, I don't think she has ever looked more beautiful.....Well perhaps singing "Summertime" on RHRAB.

Nice to see Evan looking smart..........

Ms. Ross seems to be wearing an ivory shade - and looking like a goddess.

She looks wonderful, and dare I say all the better for the extra few pounds!

Diana is looking MAHVELOUS lol

When did Evan dye his hair haha

Evan has on that traditional Hawaiian wooden lei, it seems.

Great pictures.

Nice pictures,Diana's daughter Chudney looks Beautiful .

The best pictures I've seen of "Mama D" in years! Beautiful!! Stunning!! and so effortless. There really IS a pretty woman under all that stage makeup!!!

she's a happy lady but she's had everything in the world you can imagine

but she has also had a couple of divorces and lost a husband

one of those pictures of chudney caught her at a bad moment!

A wow! Diana is looking pretty stocky. I've never seen her this big. She is about the size that Aretha is now. Congratulations to her daughter and condolences for having to live with the name "Chudney" hehehehehehehe!

Still hitting the headlines for her beauty at 71..what a figure of beauty she is at 71.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    A wow! Diana is looking pretty stocky. I've never seen her this big. She is about the size that Aretha is now. Congratulations to her daughter and condolences for having to live with the name "Chudney" hehehehehehehe!
    Uncalled for Marv. If you cannot be civil then please do not contribute. Have a lovely day.

Classy post Marv

The Ross Family knocks another one out of the park, again. Everyone looks fabulous.

As is usually tradition, I am sure that Chudney helped Miss Diana pick out her "mother of the bride" gown. I think long gone is the tradition of the bride-only wearing white. I've been to weddings where everyone has been requested to wear something Hawaiian; I've also been to weddings where the bride, groom and priest have worn flip-flops. I think nothing of Diana trying to "steal" Chudney's spotlight; I'm sure the family is WELL used to their mother being an international superstar.

We all know Diana has always put her children first and I am sure this day was no exception.

It's nice to see that after all, love is all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Classy post Marv
    A very classy post indeed. Not

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    The Ross Family knocks another one out of the park, again. Everyone looks fabulous.

As is usually tradition, I am sure that Chudney helped Miss Diana pick out her "mother of the bride" gown. I think long gone is the tradition of the bride-only wearing white. I've been to weddings where everyone has been requested to wear something Hawaiian; I've also been to weddings where the bride, groom and priest have worn flip-flops. I think nothing of Diana trying to "steal" Chudney's spotlight; I'm sure the family is WELL used to their mother being an international superstar.

We all know Diana has always put her children first and I am sure this day was no exception.

It's nice to see that after all, love is all that matters.
    I full agree marybrewster. Nice posting my dear.

Fondly,

Roberta

I'm sure other Supremes with children of ample size would be proud of this kind of post!

You so quazy! LOL!!! That is HOT and beautiful looking woman! All the media and the world are commenting on how beautiful she is. I am so sorry if you can't handle that. hehehehehe

Diana looks wonderful. She is obviously very content with her life and that shows.
    There will always be the saddos who have nothing else better to do than post nasty and vindictive remarks. The majority of us are bigger and better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Diana looks wonderful. She is obviously very content with her life and that shows.
    There will always be the saddos who have nothing else better to do than post nasty and vindictive remarks. The majority of us are bigger and better than that.
    Yes, yes, yes, and, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    lovely lovely lovely post dear bluebrock. And yes the majority in this here forum ARE bigger and better and above posting nasty comments about any former Supreme cause they all national treasures.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    lovely lovely lovely post dear bluebrock. And yes the majority in this here forum ARE bigger and better and above posting nasty comments about any former Supreme cause they all national treasures.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta
    And the same to you dear Roberta

Those are great pics. Congrats to the Ross and Faulkner families.