[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross - Swimsuit - Hawaii!

http://radaronline.com/photos/diana-...photo/1067533/

I see at least one sign of age for Miss Ross - the down side of the arms.

We all get old...........if we are lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    http://radaronline.com/photos/diana-...photo/1067533/

I see at least one sign of age for Miss Ross - the down side of the arms.

We all get old...........if we are lucky.
    Shes 71 give the lady a break. She look darn good imo and when youve reached 60 imo youve eraned the right to eat whatever you like. Diane and Mary and the First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves have all put on a few pounds and so what i say good for them. Shm at folks thinking older people need to remain a size 2 all they days.

Roberta

Roberta

Ms. Ross looks like a beautiful, healthy, happy woman of any age. Got a swimsuit picture of your own to post? [[I think ... someone ... hacked your account here ...)

Hah! This thread is a joke, right? She's covered up with a towel because she knows obsessed paparazzi are taking pictures.
    Last edited by soulster; 06-18-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Hah! This thread is a joke, right? She's covered up with a towel because she knows obsessed paparazzi are taking pictures.
    and obsessed fans would post it to forums like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    and obsessed fans would post it to forums like this.
    and her most obsessed fan had to answer. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Shes 71 give the lady a break. She look darn good imo and when youve reached 60 imo youve eraned the right to eat whatever you like. Diane and Mary and the First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves have all put on a few pounds and so what i say good for them. Shm at folks thinking older people need to remain a size 2 all they days.

Roberta

Roberta
    Yes, I agree. And Mary and Martha have many more pounds than Miss Ross of course!

Yes, I agree. And Mary and Martha have many more pounds than Miss Ross of course!
    It doesnt matter who have more ponds dear. All of the ladies was size o or 2 or 4 or 6 for most of they lives so now they are in twilight years they should eat whatever the like and to heck with the diet. Barbara Streisands heavier now and so is Cher and so is Patti labelle and so is Sallie Struthers and Liza Minelli and they have all eraned every pound. I say go for it ladies enjoy everything youve worked for.

"1 Corinthians 10:31
    So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

Fondly

Roberta

It doesnt matter who have more ponds dear. All of the ladies was size o or 2 or 4 or 6 for most of they lives so now they are in twilight years they should eat whatever the like and to heck with the diet. Barbara Streisands heavier now and so is Cher and so is Patti labelle and so is Sallie Struthers and Liza Minelli and they have all eraned every pound. I say go for it ladies enjoy everything youve worked for.

Fondly

Roberta
    You are right!

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Not a joke. Icons are followed. Now we need follow up pics of other icons - Miss Franklin next.

The pictures walking with straw hat in blue outfit carrying cell phone looks like her daughter Tracee; not Diana.

Well said Roberta. I wouldn't have thought many ladies of 71 would look better than Diana.
    Leave her alone!

Fondly

Roberta
    "...i and they have all eraned every pound. I say go for it ladies enjoy everything youve worked for."
    PERFECT! And just ask Candice Bergen, too! Time to be healthy and happy!

These kinds of human interest stories are what attracts attention - even on this Forum, it is what gets views and replies.

And the Marvin Gaye 7 LP set was posted 3 times, got a little action and then none!

At least Diana is singing the odd bit of new music at her concerts. Most of the rest of the crew is part of the "oldies" circuit.

These kinds of human interest stories are what attracts attention - even on this Forum, it is what gets views and replies.

And the Marvin Gaye 7 LP set was posted 3 times, got a little action and then none!

At least Diana is singing the odd bit of new music at her concerts. Most of the rest of the crew is part of the "oldies" circuit.
    AND, as another thread you provided, selling out concerts! So in some cases heritage acts are alive and well, and doing swimmingly! [[Get it?)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    "...i and they have all eraned every pound. I say go for it ladies enjoy everything youve worked for."
    PERFECT! And just ask Candice Bergen, too! Time to be healthy and happy!
    And good for Candace Bergen. Shes earned every pound and God bless her for it.

Fondly,

Roberta

DANG !!!!! Diana must be the ultimate diva.....she can't got to the store, walk the beach or comb her hair without someone snapping a picture. Everyone wants to know ...what she is doing.

OF ALL THE ARTIST TALKED ABOUT ON THESE MANY POST,DIANA IS THE MOST DISCUSSED WHETHER YOU LIKE HER OR NOT...AS I SAID SOME YEARS AGO,DIANA IS LIKE THE COUSIN WHO SWEEPS IN AT THE FAMILY REUNION AND EVERYBODY FLOCKS TO HER...THAT'S OUR GIRL...YOU GOTTA LOVE HER......OR NOT!!!!!......Diana forever????????

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    OF ALL THE ARTIST TALKED ABOUT ON THESE MANY POST,DIANA IS THE MOST DISCUSSED WHETHER YOU LIKE HER OR NOT...AS I SAID SOME YEARS AGO,DIANA IS LIKE THE COUSIN WHO SWEEPS IN AT THE FAMILY REUNION AND EVERYBODY FLOCKS TO HER...THAT'S OUR GIRL...YOU GOTTA LOVE HER......OR NOT!!!!!......Diana forever????????
    I couldn't agree more!