[REMOVE ADS]

supremester Guest

After 26 Sellouts in 2015 Miss Ross Fans Get Another Chance: Sept 18 Foxwoods Return!

I see the night after there is a Motown Legends Show with the Jacksons [[who appear to be the headliners) and the Commodores and the Temptations.\

So people attending could do a two nighter!

Where is this Foxwoods place?

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I see the night after there is a Motown Legends Show with the Jacksons [[who appear to be the headliners) and the Commodores and the Temptations.\

So people attending could do a two nighter!

Where is this Foxwoods place?
    Foxwoods is in Connecticut, about two and a half hours from NYC.

The Jacksons and Commodores are appearing together in NJ later in the season, but the Temptations are not on the bill with them

supremester Guest
    You will love Dennis' temptations [[if you like The Tempts)

Is she doing more East Coast dates during the same period? I know last year she did Worcester, MA, NYC, and Foxwoods in the same week.

Well one night after Diana you can get all 3 at Foxwoods--although it is Dennis's Temptations

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Is she doing more East Coast dates during the same period? I know last year she did Worcester, MA, NYC, and Foxwoods in the same week.
    I don't think so. She is scheduled for Friday 11 September 2015 The Colosseum, Caesar's Windsor, Windsor, ON, Canada

And yesterday, I found out that she will be in NJ in September at NJPAC. I saw her there the night that she brought Gloria Gaynor on stage.

Tickets will go on sale Thursday.