[REMOVE ADS]

"Nightflight" Tue June 16, 9P-12M ET:...and tonight...the other great Ladies!

Howdy, Folks! For the last 2 weeks, I've focused on Natalie Cole, Chaka Khan and Roberta Flack. Tonight, I'm going to focus on all of their contemporaries...from the 70's. So do join me tonight...for all that and more....on "Nightflight" on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and we are streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org See you on the radio! Thanks! JohnName:  labelle.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  62.0 KB

Evening John, cant wait to hear all the divas and tracks you have lined up. Just let me know "What Can I Do For You" in return and I'll make LaBelle do it, even if Patti might throw water on us for making her!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Evening John, cant wait to hear all the divas and tracks you have lined up. Just let me know "What Can I Do For You" in return and I'll make LaBelle do it, even if Patti might throw water on us for making her!

Heh heh heh.....Poor Patti will never live that down......nice to see you, mister!

Some really great choices tonight so far!

Some really great choices tonight so far!
    Well...thank you kindly, Glen!!

You've introduced me to many great tunes John, but this Dionne cut may be my fave!

You've introduced me to many great tunes John, but this Dionne cut may be my fave!
    Road" or "Love me...."

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Road" or "Love me...."
    I was so happy to hear this longer version...love this one

Road" or "Love me...."
    You'd probably have to hang them both off a cliff and tell me I could only save one to get a definitive answer, but probably i'd give an edge to Love Me just because the orchestration is soooooo pretty!

You'd probably have to hang them both off a cliff and tell me I could only save one to get a definitive answer, but probably i'd give an edge to Love Me just because the orchestration is soooooo pretty!
    I know what you mean...I would probably jump myself off that cliff and save both of them

I know what you mean...I would probably jump myself off that cliff and save both of them
    You grab one and I'll grab the other. Problem solved! Thanks for playing both!

You grab one and I'll grab the other. Problem solved! Thanks for playing both!
    Yes...a man with a solution!!! Thanks for saving my life!!! [[Billy Paul) My pleasure!!!

Loving Silly Wasnt I

Loving Silly Wasnt I
    Awww....glad you love it.....thanks!

HELP!!! I've just discovered that your extended versions of "1-2-3" and "My Girl" are missing from YouTube. Who knows what else has gone missing. Would you pleeeeeeeeez repost them? I hope all's well with you. Have a soulful weekend. Kindest regards, Mike Wheeler.

Quote Originally Posted by texassoul View Post
    HELP!!! I've just discovered that your extended versions of "1-2-3" and "My Girl" are missing from YouTube. Who knows what else has gone missing. Would you pleeeeeeeeez repost them? I hope all's well with you. Have a soulful weekend. Kindest regards, Mike Wheeler.
    Mike...my stuff is still there. I don't think I reposted either "1-2-3" or "My Girl" this go around. But thanks for the heads-up!