[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Conquers Australia....Again! Concert Photos!

Queen Mary reigns Supreme again last night at Recital Centre, Melbourne Australia. Looks like a great music hall as well as a full house!

Attachment 9513

Attachment 9514

Attachment 9515

Attachment 9516

Attachment 9513

Attachment 9517

Attachment 9518

Attachment 9519

Attachment 9520

Attachment 9513

You can see more, here:

http://www.noise11.com/galleries/ngg...y-wilson-2015#

supremester Guest
    Mary looks fantastic!

Thanks Marv! These are great pictures. Mary looks great and real happy. So proud of her.

Great pictures Marv,Thanks for sharing,loving Mary Wilson.

Can't wait to catch her in the UK in October. Cheers Marv.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Great pictures Marv,Thanks for sharing,loving Mary Wilson.
    You're welcome Redhot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Can't wait to catch her in the UK in October. Cheers Marv.
    She is way overdue here in New York!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    She is way overdue here in New York!
    Your turn will come Marv!

Here's another nice one.................

Attachment 9543

Mary looks to be in the form of her life. Good for her I say. Roll on October!

This woman was born to be on stage. Mary is still "Red Hot"!

Attachment 9561

Red Hot....indeed!

This woman was born to be on stage. Mary is still "Red Hot"!

Attachment 9561
    Wow. Mary looks really stocky here. I have never seen her this big. Looks like her leg weighs a ton. Is she bigger than Aretha now? hehehehe. Doesn't sound nice does it Marv?
    Last edited by vgalindo; 06-23-2015 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Wow. Mary looks really stocky here. I have never seen her this big. Looks like her leg weighs a ton. Is she bigger than Aretha now? hehehehe.
    You so quazy! LOL!!! That is a HOT looking woman! She definitely is not trying to hide anything................hehehehehehehehehe!
    Last edited by marv2; 06-23-2015 at 08:47 PM.

I think she & Diana are about the same size , and they both look GREAT!!

I saw Mary last September and she looks much slimmer in person. We need to keep in mind that we don't know what medical issues these ladies are dealing with. Or Diane might like too many Lays Chips and Mary might still like Champagne! There is a pic on the net with Mary sans wig and looks great. Keep in min these aren't tall ladies. It is tough for women as they age.

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    I agree both ladies look amazing and both have real great figures for they age. When people attack Diane or Mary they are attacking the Supremes and i bet them thats doing the attacking have no wiggle room in the waist to be attacking anyone. Real petty and real real catty and real real immature imo.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    I agree with you 100 percent. I hate to say anything negative about Mary but was just giving Marv a taste of his own medicine. It's foolish for him to always point out Diana's weight when Martha, Gladys, Aretha, and Mary Wilson have all put on weight but he never mentions their weight gain.

I agree with you 100 percent. I hate to say anything negative about Mary but was just giving Marv a taste of his own medicine. It's foolish for him to always point out Diana's weight when Martha, Gladys, Aretha, and Mary Wilson have all put on weight but he never mentions their weight gain.
    I got what you were trying to do. Sometimes sarcasm gets lost. Both ladies look fine. All you did was mimic Marv's quote where he called Diana fat and jested the name that she gave her child. But a word of caution. Marv is allowed to make fun of legends physical appearance. The rest of us are not. Not that we want the privilege

A wow! Diana is looking pretty stocky. I've never seen her this big. She is about the size that Aretha is now. Congratulations to her daughter and condolences for having to live with the name "Chudney" hehehehehehehe!

Wow. Mary looks really stocky here. I have never seen her this big. Looks like her leg weighs a ton. Is she bigger than Aretha now? hehehehe. Doesn't sound nice does it Marv?

Thank you Milven I will take your word of caution. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Man look! Mary Wilson is no where near as fat as Diana Ross! Maybe you can look, but just can't see.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    I got what you were trying to do. Sometimes sarcasm gets lost. Both ladies look fine. All you did was mimic Marv's quote where he called Diana fat and jested the name that she gave her child. But a word of caution. Marv is allowed to make fun of legends physical appearance. The rest of us are not. Not that we want the privilege
    Don't even try it Milven, because you are being nothing but disingenuous.............

Attachment 9573

Please everyone ignore this venemous troll. Hes protected here so theres no point challenging him.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Please everyone ignore this venemous troll. Hes protected here so theres no point challenging him.

Roberta
    Mind your business and move on...............

Man look! Mary Wilson is no where near as fat as Diana Ross! Maybe you can look, but just can't see.
    Why must you derogatively bring up a singer's weight? It has nothing to do with their talent. [[Barbara Cook, Rosemary Clooney, Ella Fitzgerald).

You don't need to start a who is fatter contest. And yes, you are the one who started it in another thread when you called Diana and Aretha fat and went on to make fun of the name that Diana gave to one of her children.

And for the record, no one here called Mary Wilson fat. The poster was sarcastically mimicking your post about Diana.

You are protected here and can say anything you want about the ladies. But please don't abuse the immunity that you have here. Have some respect for these ladies. And for us. You bring out the worst in us.

Feel better ?? You got attention and reaction from us.

Why must you derogatively bring up a singer's weight? It has nothing to do with their talent. [[Barbara Cook, Rosemary Clooney, Ella Fitzgerald).

You don't need to start a who is fatter contest. And yes, you are the one who started it in another thread when you called Diana and Aretha fat and went on to make fun of the name that Diana gave to one of her children.

And for the record, no one here called Mary Wilson fat. The poster was sarcastically mimicking your post about Diana.

You are protected here and can say anything you want about the ladies. But please don't abuse the immunity that you have here. Have some respect for these ladies. And for us. You bring out the worst in us.

Feel better ?? You got attention and reaction from us.
    I simply commented on pictures I saw of woman who was well known for being skinny who is now fat! Why are you passing out and rolling around on the floor like someone just slapped you with a raw steak? You worship diana ross too much. She is just a singer. Also you ignore the comments your buddies make about other celebrities but pretend to take the "moral high road" when you don't like or agree with something I've said. This is why i have a hard time respecting anything you have say!

I can understand that because I feel the same about you

Both Diane and Mary have gained about 20 lbs from they days in the Supremes but i wouldnt call eitherr lady fat. Its rude and real disrespectful and im sure none of us who are close to or over 50 have the figures we had 10 or 20 years ago.

I'm in their age bracket and have gained weight too. It's an age thing I guess. I wish I carried the extra pounds as well as Mary and Diana. They both look fine and neither of them is fat.

Mary Wilson is not fat! She is trim, fit and hot!

Attachment 9577

Attachment 9578

Nor is Gladys Knight Jobeterob............

Attachment 9579

Attachment 9580

I'm in their age bracket and have gained weight too. It's an age thing I guess. I wish I carried the extra pounds as well as Mary and Diana. They both look fine.
    Me too Milven and i watch my weight Monday thru Friday and then eat what i want athe weekend which is real counter productibve. lol

Look at these two recent photos of both ladies they both the same size and both look like a million bucks and neither lady is fat. Its real sexist and a real double standard imo.

Me too Milven and i watch my weight Monday thru Friday and then eat what i want athe weekend which is real counter productibve. lol

Look at these two recent photos of both ladies they both the same size and both look like a million bucks and neither lady is fat. Its real sexist and a real double standard imo.

I am presenting pictures of Mary Wilson from this past week and the one in the blue short dress was from April I believe and here you are Roberta posting old pictures of Mary from several years ago to trying to convince people that Diana Ross is really not fat! LOL!!!!~!

I am presenting pictures of Mary Wilson from this past week and the one in the blue short dress was from April I believe and here you are Roberta posting old pictures of Mary from several years ago to trying to convince people that Diana Ross is really not fat! LOL!!!!~!
    i am not im printing recent photos. Mary Wilson would be DISGUSTED by your coments. I think someone posted here last year that Marys daughter Turkessa is struggling with obesity which is a real painful issue for both mom and daughter. Shame on you marv2.

I believe the photos says May 2015 which is real recent imo.

Well, Flo said fat was where it's at.

Are you fat too Marv?

I am not!

Man, I can only hope that no Supreme and none of their children read this.

On the other hand, they might think it is a fricken blast that people are most concerned with their 'fat'; I bet they aren't.

These women look fine; if I were Mary, I would tone down the ostentatious dressing a bit; but perhaps that is very appealing to her gay following.

If you are referring to the ostentatious hats that Mary is wearing in the photos above, they were taken at the Kentucky Derby where everyone wears hats like that.

I like the blue outfit that Mary is wearing in the photo above.

i am not im printing recent photos. Mary Wilson would be DISGUSTED by your coments. I think someone posted here last year that Marys daughter Turkessa is struggling with obesity which is a real painful issue for both mom and daughter. Shame on you marv2.
    Well said Roberta. Do we really have to sink to gutter level with nasty, vindictive and downright unpleasant remarks about these legendary ladies? There is no need for it. What these ladies weigh is none of our business. It's the music that counts. Please stay positive!