[REMOVE ADS]

Good Morning Washington with Martha Reeves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bpFPmBClnM
    Sparkling interview with the great lady herself, just before her Bethesda Blues appearance. Wonderfully feisty and engaging, as ever. Long live Martha!
    Last edited by Sharpmoves; 06-13-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks! Wow maybe a new book in the future. She sure has the energy; traveling 40 weeks per year. I can't be the male interviewer didn't know that Martha had a book out. Do your homework!

So great to see and hear Martha interviewed. She is truly a 'live wire'. Thanks so much for posting, Sharpmoves. Wouldn't have wanted to miss this. Terrific photo you posted, too.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Thanks! Wow maybe a new book in the future. She sure has the energy; traveling 40 weeks per year. I can't be the male interviewer didn't know that Martha had a book out. Do your homework!
    I couldn't agree more detmotownguy! It was actually embarrassing, although Martha stepped round it beautifully. She is gracious and witty, and wouldn't WE all love to spend time chatting to her, or have the privilege of interviewing her? We'd certainly do a better job than those two dummies! She does need to update her book, though, as it's 20 years out of date now. I hope she does so soon. Best wishes to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    So great to see and hear Martha interviewed. She is truly a 'live wire'. Thanks so much for posting, Sharpmoves. Wouldn't have wanted to miss this. Terrific photo you posted, too.
    A pleasure Methuselah2! it is a great pic, and doesn't Lois still look gorgeous?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpmoves View Post
    Sparkling interview with the great lady herself, just before her Bethesda Blues appearance. Wonderfully feisty and engaging, as ever. Long live Martha!
    Lovely and elegent and warm and witty and real real pretty and articulate and motowns greatest ambasador are a few words Id say about this great lady during this interview and although the interview should have been an hour long. The First Lady of Motown records Dr Martha Revves just gets better and better wilth age. God bless you miss Martha and thank you sharpmoves.

Have a blessed and beutiful Sunday.

Fondly,

Roberta

I couldn't agree more detmotownguy! It was actually embarrassing, although Martha stepped round it beautifully. She is gracious and witty, and wouldn't WE all love to spend time chatting to her, or have the privilege of interviewing her? We'd certainly do a better job than those two dummies! She does need to update her book, though, as it's 20 years out of date now. I hope she does so soon. Best wishes to you.
    Inhave had the pleasure of talking with Martha on many occasions. I used to run into her in the Rennaissance Center quite a bit. She sure has high level listening skills and quite the personality. I wish she had gone into acting, seriously she would have made a superb actress. It was funny how she would always hold my hands when we were having a discussion. And she will remember you- she doesn't forget! And her eyes talk - very spiritual!

A pleasure Methuselah2! it is a great pic, and doesn't Lois still look gorgeous?
    She most certainly does!

supremester Guest
    WOW - what a great interview - and this pic is sensational - the best I've seen in decades. How cool that she's still so active and sharing her incredibly unique sound of joy!