[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    supremester Guest

Discount Tix MARY In Branson$34.95Kids: $8.96 + Free Popcorn, Coupon Book, & Massage!

Front Row Still Available!!!

Mary Wilson

FREE Branson Guest Card
    Includes $3,900 in coupons & a gas discount! [[$39.95 value)

For information or reservations:
    Call: 1-800-504-0115
    Local: [[417) 544-1944
    Our reservation line is open:
    7 days a week [[8:00 am - 10:30 pm)

Sale! $34.50 per adult

On Sale!
    book now!
    Sale! $34.50 per adult

On Sale!
    FREE 20-minute Massage
    [[Good for every person traveling with you)!

Find discount tickets for Mary Wilson at Andy Williams Moon River Theater in Branson, Missouri

For information or reservations:
    Call: 1-800-504-0115
    Local: [[417) 544-1944
    Our reservation line is open:
    7 days a week [[8:00 am - 10:30 pm)

Sale! $34.50 per adult

On Sale!
    book now!
    Sale! $34.50 per adult

On Sale!

Sale! $34.50 per adult

On Sale!
    book now!

Call us toll free to book

888-996-3224

[[8:00am - 11:00pm CST • 7 days a week)
    Adult Ticket Price: $34.95

Child [[12&U): $8.96

You get $39.00 in coupons or $3900 in coupons?

I would go if I were around there.

I take it tickets to some heritage acts can be a hard sell?

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    You get $39.00 in coupons or $3900 in coupons?

I would go if I were around there.

I take it tickets to some heritage acts can be a hard sell?
    I didn't know Mary was a masseuse! That gal does it all!

I wished I could go, I'm too busy making my own money! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I wished I could go, I'm too busy making my own money! LOL!
    Maybe you could lend a bit to Mary so she doesn't have to go to Diana again ~ cuz she sure ain't makin any off these kinda gigs! LOL

Maybe you could lend a bit to Mary so she doesn't have to go to Diana again ~ cuz she sure ain't makin any off these kinda gigs! LOL
    After Bernie Madoff? I doubt Mary will be calling Diane.......hehehehehehe

supremester Guest
    I'm just having her do my feet.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    I didn't know Mary was a masseuse! That gal does it all!

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    I'm just having her do my feet.
    Appropriate, biblically, according to how her fans view her...
    BUT to be fair, Branson is still mostly a country town. If Mary could move less than 200 tickets for a 1-nighter here in NJ [[10% of the 1730 seat Bergen Performing Arts Center) with a full page in the season catalog, a diverse population, and a season-series audience base ... I wonder why she does not perform in Valerie Simpson's Sugar Bar? That would draw a crowd.

Appropriate, biblically, according to how her fans view her...
    BUT to be fair, Branson is still mostly a country town. If Mary could move less than 200 tickets for a 1-nighter here in NJ [[10% of the 1730 seat Bergen Performing Arts Center) with a full page in the season catalog, a diverse population, and a season-series audience base ... I wonder why she does not perform in Valerie Simpson's Sugar Bar? That would draw a crowd.
    Does Valerie really have a Sugar Bar somewhere?

Come on guys Mary has not had Diana's phone number in over 15 years now at least.

Does Valerie really have a Sugar Bar somewhere?
    Dude! Hang 'yer head in shame!
    http://www.sugarbarnyc.com/
    Come to NY & I'll treat.
    A&S also had "20/20" [[20 West 20th St, NYC) years ago. I saw Jennifer Holiday perform there, and Nick and Val were on the scene and wonderful, gracious hosts.

Dude! Hang 'yer head in shame!
    http://www.sugarbarnyc.com/
    Come to NY & I'll treat.
    A&S also had "20/20" [[20 West 20th St, NYC) years ago. I saw Jennifer Holiday perform there, and Nick and Val were on the scene and wonderful, gracious hosts.
    Will I have to nod at Marv as part of my penance?

Will I have to nod at Marv as part of my penance?
    I promise, no. It's a music bar and restaurant, not purgatory.

supremester Guest
    Make him go to Branson as penance with NO popcorn, NO coupon and NO massage.

Make him go to Branson as penance with NO popcorn, NO coupon and NO massage.
    NO popcorn?! TOO harsh.
    Name:  hbsirtomjonesyouknowyouwantthis-500x412.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  71.2 KB

HMMH...???? .......Tom Jones.... a player???????

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/156084027

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    HMMH...???? .......Tom Jones.... a player???????

N
    an
    Love it! Ms. Ross looks gorgeous, and seems to be thinking "I don't think so ..."

an
    Love it! Ms. Ross looks gorgeous, and seems to be thinking "I don't think so ..."
    No,what she was saying. was........."Tom can you believe I am sitting here 5 months pregnant with another man's baby and my husband I just married less than 4 months ago doesn't even know it"!

Here he is at the same party with the right one! Mary Wilson!

Attachment 9487

The right one...You got that right.. The one that would easily sleep with a married man!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    The right one...You got that right.. The one that would easily sleep with a married man!! LOL
    As opposed to getting pregnant by a married man, while you yourself are a newlywed.....................GEEZ!

Mr. Jones is still a quite big draw [[if he leaves his shirt on - LOL!) I believe I read he and Mary are still friends. Do we know if he ever offered her to tour as his opening act or featured background singer? That would be a good gig.

Attachment 9487
    I also see something else hangin' to the right in this photo...and it ain't Mary. Oh boy!

Attachment 9487
    Obviously Mary was incorrect in identifying a similar photo [[Tom & Mary in same outfits; Mary wearing same earrings) in "Dreamgirl" . She places it in 1967.
    And as she states in Dreamgirl, [[based upon her diary) her affair with Tom was over by December 1969.
    So in the 1971 photo... perhaps Tom was putting the moves on Diana. He and Mary were likely talking about days gone by.

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    Obviously Mary was incorrect in identifying a similar photo [[Tom & Mary in same outfits; Mary wearing same earrings) in "Dreamgirl" . She places it in 1967.
    And as she states in Dreamgirl, [[based upon her diary) her affair with Tom was over by December 1969.
    So in the 1971 photo... perhaps Tom was putting the moves on Diana. He and Mary were likely talking about days gone by.
    Nah I highly doubt since Tom Jones made it real clear that Diana Ross was not attractive in his opinion plus the fact that Diane is [[5) five months pregnant in that picture with Berry Gordy's child. She had been married to Robert Silberstein for approx 4 months by the time of the picture also.

The way he is looking at Mary's boobs, I don't think he is ready to throw in the towel just yet! LOL!!!

Attachment 9489

They sure took a lot of pictures together at that party. Almost enough to give people the wrong impression, hehehehehehehehehehe!

Attachment 9490

Attachment 9491
    Last edited by marv2; 06-07-2015 at 09:45 PM.

I'm assuming a lot of people knew what was going on--no?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Everybody knew except for Carolcucumber! LOL!

Except Mrs Linda Jones who was toms wife at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Except Mrs Linda Jones who was toms wife at the time.
    She knew, she knew she could not complete with Mary Wilson in many ways...............

As opposed to getting pregnant by a married man, while you yourself are a newlywed.....................GEEZ!
    Aren't these two quotes contradictory of each other? In the top quote she got pregnant while a newlywed and in the below quote she got was already pregnant a month when she got married Not that it matters Just don't take everything posted here as gospel

No,what she was saying. was........."Tom can you believe I am sitting here 5 months pregnant with another man's baby and my husband I just married less than 4 months ago doesn't even know it"!

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Aren't these two quotes contradictory of each other? In the top quote she got pregnant while a newlywed and in the below quote she got was already pregnant a month when she got married Not that it matters Just don't take everything posted here as gospel
    Oh it's the Gospel truth! Diana Ross married Bob Silberstein in January 1971. She was pregnant at the ceremony , pregnant by Berry Gordy Jr. Her daughter was born in August 1971. the pics feature of her in this thread were taken in April 1971 which makes her 5 months pregnant when she attended Mary Wilson's boyfriend, Tom Jones' party in Vegas!

Are people as supportive of Claudette and Mrs Brian Holland when their husbands were having affairs with..now who was that...hmmm.

Yes, I agree with that quote But your other quote said that she was a newlywed when she got pregnant by a married man She actually was single when she got pregnant by a married man So your two quotes did contradict each other Not that it matters

supremester Guest
    And he's lying about Bob not knowing it, but, then again, it's not the first time. And what's the big deal about getting pregnant - it proves you have sex? Who doesn't? What a stooopid thing to even bring up. Why don't you ask Marv about Mary getting pregnant while she was single? They are BFF's so I'm sure she told him all about it...... Adios.......hehehehehe

Are people as supportive of Claudette and Mrs Brian Holland when their husbands were having affairs with..now who was that...hmmm.
    Throw in Eddie Kendricks wife according to what was revealed during the Unsung episode on him!

And he's lying about Bob not knowing it, but, then again, it's not the first time. And what's the big deal about getting pregnant - it proves you have sex? Who doesn't? What a stooopid thing to even bring up. Why don't you ask Marv about Mary getting pregnant while she was single? They are BFF's so I'm sure she told him all about it...... Adios.......hehehehehe
    What kind of woman is going to be knockin da boots with a man just weeks before she marries her "true love"? If Silberstein knew that Diane was screwing Berry enough to get pregnant just under one month before she married him, then he is a "special kind of guy" LOL!!!

What Tom Jones says to Mary about Diana when he came to the Supremes suite to pick Mary up is pretty funny.

What Tom Jones says to Mary about Diana when he came to the Supremes suite to pick Mary up is pretty funny.
    He said something like, Why is she screaming and trying to cover up? No one wants a bone but a dog.................." LOL!!!!

Oh it's the Gospel truth! Diana Ross married Bob Silberstein in January 1971. She was pregnant at the ceremony , pregnant by Berry Gordy Jr. Her daughter was born in August 1971. the pics feature of her in this thread were taken in April 1971 which makes her 5 months pregnant when she attended Mary Wilson's boyfriend, Tom Jones' party in Vegas!
    For petes sake get a life. Now your Dianes obgyn. For a lady that you dont like you sure spend a heck of a lot of your life fretting over and discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    For petes sake get a life. Now your Dianes obgyn. For a lady that you dont like you sure spend a heck of a lot of your life fretting over and discussing.
    Someone here said not long ago, I think it was Thomas, you seem to be pretty obsessed with me.

supremester Guest
    What did he say, "Gee Mary, what kind of bitch sets "her best friend/sister" up to be caught undressed and unready by a total stranger in her dressing room and then lies about it later. No wonder she can't stand your ass?" Is that what he said?

Someone here said not long ago, I think it was Thomas, you seem to be pretty obsessed with me.
    You and Thomas be wrong about that now go on you must have more stuff on Diane to file away. Im just pointing out to folks how you have Diane Ross in your head 24-7
    Last edited by Roberta75; 06-08-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Sorry folks Bob was aware that Diana was pregnant, so I am not sure what that has to do with anything here.

Now back to this discount book ???? what coupons ?? and who does that ??

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Sorry folks Bob was aware that Diana was pregnant, so I am not sure what that has to do with anything here.
    You didn't answer the question. Don't be scurrred......hehehehehehehe.

Is this another concert of Mary's that is not selling and is going awry? As in giveaway tickets and cancellations?

supremester Guest
    You didn't answer the question. Don't be scurrred......hehehehehehehe.
    What did he say, "Gee Mary, what kind of bitch sets "her best friend/sister" up to be caught undressed and unready by a total stranger in her dressing room and then lies about it later. No wonder she can't stand your ass?" Is that what he said? hehehehehehehehe!!!!! lol