[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    And here is Flo singing to remind us all of her great gift. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TkWeQfdpo4

Quote Originally Posted by rrussi View Post
    Did she say Florence is from inner-city New York???
    No, she said Florence had the inner city New York fashion style.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpmoves View Post
    And here is Flo singing to remind us all of her great gift. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TkWeQfdpo4
    Absolutely brilliant!

Miss Roberta, I hope your good words are the last ones on this subject! May Florence Ballard rest in peace!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    No, she said Florence had the inner city New York fashion style.
    Buts lets keep it real honest and real in this here forum. This woman BD Mitchell also wrote the following lie in the comments sections of this clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXUQ2RM_070

"CD Mitchell 3 days ago
    I saw the show and Diana pushed Mary so far off of the stage it was shocking. That was the night Michael Jackson introduced the Moon Walk. Right after the shoving incident aired; [[millions saw it including me); they cut the scene from Motown 25 forever - from what I know, lol"

Now we all know that nobody watching Motown 25 in they home on TV saw the "alleged" shove on national TV so the womans got a real big issue with truth and honesty and accuraccy. I think shes also got a real warped obsession with Diane Ross and like most obsessors she stretches truth and tell lies imo.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 06-04-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    Miss Roberta, I hope your good words are the last ones on this subject! May Florence Ballard rest in peace!
    I thought my prayer would be the last word from me dear Mark Desjardines but I had to point out one more untrtuth from Ms BD Michells about her making up a story about the allegeged shoving incident on Motown 25 airing back in 1983. This woman has zero credibility and just love to hear her own voice imo.

Fondly,

Roberta

I would be nice to hear what Clucketta has to say to add some colour to the video presentation.

supremester Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Buts lets keep it real honest and real in this here forum. This woman BD Mitchell also wrote the following lie in the comments sections of this clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXUQ2RM_070

"CD Mitchell 3 days ago
    I saw the show and Diana pushed Mary so far off of the stage it was shocking. That was the night Michael Jackson introduced the Moon Walk. Right after the shoving incident aired; [[millions saw it including me); they cut the scene from Motown 25 forever - from what I know, lol"

Now we all know that nobody watching Motown 25 in they home on TV saw the "alleged" shove on national TV so the womans got a real big issue with truth and honesty and accuraccy. I think shes also got a real warped obsession with Diane Ross and like most obsessors she stretches truth and tell lies imo.

Roberta
    That's prolly why someone likes her - they have so much in common.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    I would be nice to hear what Clucketta has to say to add some colour to the video presentation.
    Clucketta remembers when Diana Ross shoved Mary Wilson at Motown 25, she use to talk about it all the time on the internet.

What an embarrassing thread.

Was there an Unsung on Florence Ballard for real?

supremester Guest
    Clucketta remembers when Diana Ross shoved Mary Wilson at Motown 25, she use to talk about it all the time on the internet.
    Mary's lucky both of them didn't whoop her ass for not wearing the agreed upon costume. Mary somehow forgot to write about that in My Lies As A Supreme.
    Last edited by supremester; 06-05-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    Mary's luck both of them didn't whoop her ass for not wearing the agreed upon costume. Mary somehow forgot to write about that in My Lies As A Supreme.
    Yeah and Smokey Robinson was sent out on stage to protect Mary Wilson? Yep, right! LOL!!!

This has got to be the worst thread I have ever read on this forum. Can we PLEASE let poor Florence rest in peace. She would be horrified by all the venom being spat out here. Enough is enough. Can we all please move on to something more positive?

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    Mary's luck both of them didn't whoop her ass for not wearing the agreed upon costume. Mary somehow forgot to write about that in My Lies As A Supreme.
    LOVE IT! Perhaps the hypnotist didn't get that far?

supremester Guest
    I'm sure he got plenty far - he's a bud of Tom Jones!

Miss Ross was too classy to discuss it - happily Cindy wasn't ; ) Suzanne De Passe also! hehehehehehehehehe!

She does have the historical facts correct.

Nelson George reported all the facts in his book Where did our love go...including the audience gasping twice at Diana's behavior. Speaking of dresses Cindy has spoken of Diana changing dresses at last minute to throw off her and Mary and also throwing her arms in front of their faces on stage. Such classy behavior!
    Last edited by luke; 06-07-2015 at 02:52 PM.

supremester Guest
    Audiences are STILL gasping at Diana's behavior - in fact, added shows are necessary next weekend to accommodate the number of gaspees. Cindy never said anything about dresses except mary screwing them over - if I'm wrong, post the link. While I have seen one occurrence of hands covering faces, briefly, out of dozens of chances to do so, I must aks, why she would do it? Everyone already saw them, she was hiding nothing - I mean everyone knew they were there.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Nelson George reported all the facts in his book Where did our love go...including the audience gasping twice at Diana's behavior. Speaking of dresses Cindy has spoken of Diana changing dresses at last minute to throw off her and Mary and also throwing her arms in front of their faces on stage. Such classy behavior!
    \

Yeah, that is true. I have Nelson's book and it is a very good one. Regarding the throwing her arms in front of Mary and Cindy's faces. There is a clip of it on Youtube that gives a good example of that. They were appearing on Ed Sullivan singing "I'm the Greatest Star".

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Tut tut tut. Dianes bad behavior really traumattized you didnt it dear. I hope youve stopped gasping. I think counseling could help.

fondly,

Roberta

supremester Guest
    The ONLY example, you mean. It's possible it was a mistake - what reason would there be to do it? If not, maybe it was after they set her up to be caught undressed by Tom Jones and thought she'd show those lying ho's what for.

Either way, I don't believe Tom Jones said that or like that, anyway. No one, when meeting people for the first time, would say something so rudely. In a book full of lies and embellishments, I'd put this down in the "IFFY" catagory.
    \

Yeah, that is true. I have Nelson's book and it is a very good one. Regarding the throwing her arms in front of Mary and Cindy's faces. There is a clip of it on Youtube that gives a good example of that. They were appearing on Ed Sullivan singing "I'm the Greatest Star".

WOW may Florence R.I.P !!!
    Is there anything anyone can say good about Florence except for how much Berry, Mary and Diana mistreated her. Was there nothing good about her life except for what Motown was suppose to have done to her ? The woman talking on this post probably never met or cared about a Supreme until she believed there were $$ involved somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    WOW may Florence R.I.P !!!
    Is there anything anyone can say good about Florence except for how much Berry, Mary and Diana mistreated her. Was there nothing good about her life except for what Motown was suppose to have done to her ? The woman talking on this post probably never met or cared about a Supreme until she believed there were $$ involved somehow.
    Florence is resting in peace as I believe she died without guilt.