[REMOVE ADS]

Total star power! Check out these ten iconic looks from superstar diana ross

Fabulous captainjames. No one has ever been more iconic than Diana. She is the ultimate diva. Long may she reign.

simply beautiful

Thank You Captain, these are exceptional photos. I actually hadn't seen a few of these before, especially the one titled "Diana is a DIVA; don't forget it!". What a beautiful shot. Probably from "Mahogany"?

Quote Originally Posted by sophisticated_soul View Post
    Thank You Captain, these are exceptional photos. I actually hadn't seen a few of these before, especially the one titled "Diana is a DIVA; don't forget it!". What a beautiful shot. Probably from "Mahogany"?
    That one looks pre-MAHOGANY to me. Maybe 1973 or 1974?

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    That one looks pre-MAHOGANY to me. Maybe 1973 or 1974?
    I want to take a stab and say this picture is from 1969 around the same time when she did the special where she sang Aquarius. The photography of this picture looks very much like possibly the same session where she was on the cover of Look [[?) magazine with the body paint. Again, this is just a speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by jobucats View Post
    I want to take a stab and say this picture is from 1969 around the same time when she did the special where she sang Aquarius. The photography of this picture looks very much like possibly the same session where she was on the cover of Look [[?) magazine with the body paint. Again, this is just a speculation.
    I thought maybe 1973 or 1974 because she is wearing the same hairdo she had on her 1973 EBONY cover with Rhonda and Tracee, and on the 1974 LIVE AT CAESAR'S PALACE album.

That on is 1973, I am pretty sure.

Picture 4 was the "Michelle Obama to come" look.

Yep. Picture #4 is from 1973. Her 'do in '69 was more wider when she did the cover to Look draped in that counterculture hippie-ish pose.

All pictures are gorgeous [[especially the Mahogany one!) but the one with the 'FRO is my favorite!

I can think of a couple more I could add but these kind of said it.