[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana Appreciation Day

It is decreed that today is Ralph Terrana Appreciation Day! In recognition of his lifelong dedication to the creation of the music that we love and indeed celebrate on this forum [[which also is of his creation) we thank Mr. T greatly!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    It is decreed that today is Ralph Terrana Appreciation Day! In recognition of his lifelong dedication to the creation of the music that we love and indeed celebrate on this forum [[which also is of his creation) we thank Mr. T greatly!

Congratulations on on your special day dear Ralph and my God continue to bless and watch over you.

yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

CONGRATULATIONS Ralph on your special day!!

We all love you.

S.S.

Congrats Ralph. It's well deserved.

Ms. Flo

Congratulations, Ralph. I was hoping to buy a t-shirt for the occasion but I'm broke. Maybe next year.

Congratulations, Ralph! You deserve it for "above an beyond the call of duty". Thank you for keeping SDF going. JOsEph

Ralph...

Thanks for 3 great years in the recording studio and for your friendship!
    Enjoy your day!

Abraham Smooth Wilson

Well deserved recognition! And at times it seems to me that, with all you do for SDF, every day ought to be Ralph Terrana Appreciation Day!

Thank you Ralph for providing us a great forum to discuss things and of course for what you contributed to Motown.

Where do I get my Ralph Bobblehead

thanks Ralph

edafan

Everyday that we're here is[ralph]appreciation day as far as i'm concerned...but in the [spirit]of the moment,hey ralph as soon as old lady nosybody next door turns her head...i'm gonna[borrow]some of her[dafodils]and send em to ya...send the bill to stu..hehehehehehehe!!!

thomas96 Guest
    what's the occasion?

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  21.1 KB
    Gefeliciteerd, Ralph!

I've been out all day and just came on this. You guys are too much. Thank you. Very much appreciated.

We appreciate you Ralph....thank you for the forum and your kindness!

I know he knows I appreciate everything he does every since 2003 right up to today! Thank you Ralph!

Marv

Ralph has made a huge contribution through his entire life to soul music, as a musician, producer, studio owner, composer and author, and as the driving force behind the forum. And he's a wonderful generous hearted guy as well. Many thanks Ralph for all you do.

Mike

Ralph is the best. I don't post as often but I like reading and hearing about the many topics that come up. If something great is being released you'll usually hear it here first. I appreciate all your efforts in keeping this board alive. Thank you Ralph Terrana.

Belated thanks to you Ralph for past work and for maintaining the Soulful Detroit Forum.

thanks Ralph for all you do.

Hey, Ralph! I've been a member of Soulful Detroit/Motown Forum for less than a year, but it's been a great one! Thanks for everything you've provided us from day one of your "Road Through Motown" experience right up through to the present! We appreciate you more than you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    Hey, Ralph! I've been a member of Soulful Detroit/Motown Forum for less than a year, but it's been a great one! Thanks for everything you've provided us from day one of your "Road Through Motown" experience right up through to the present! We appreciate you more than you know.
    I endorse your words Philles/Motown Gary. I have only been on the forum for a few months after merely being a reader of it for several years. I just love being on here and love exchanging views with other like minded people. A big thank you to Ralph for allowing us to do this. Much love and respect to you Sir!

You guys are making me blush.... Much appreciated though.

I'VE SAID MANY TIMES THAT FOR THE FREEDOM TO EXPRESS OURSELVES[HI SUPREMES FANS]AND THE KNOWLEDGE OF MUSIC,NO OTHER SITE COME WITHIN A BILLION LIGHT YEARS OF SDF,I HAVE STRAYED[AND GOTTEN LOST-HEHE]FROM TIME TO TIME,BUT RALPH HAS ALWAYS LEFT THE GATE SLIGHTLY AJAR SO THAT I COULD COME HOME...Thanks Godfadder From Your Warward Son!!

Hi Ralph,

I recently moved, so had no internet for almost four weeks and I'm late to this party. Thanks so much for all you do for this website, my favorite. I've been on here almost 10 years now, and I really appreciate having all this music information at my fingertips and am pleased with the way you handle the forum. Thank you Ralph and Lowell for making it all possible.

Oldies

Thanks, Ralph! You also started me and Mike Theodore on our production careers when you give us an office and the keys to Tera Shirma so we could produce night sessions. Thanks for that too.

Well done Ralph and Lowell, and everyone at Soulful Detroit...

With many thanks from me, too. I could also eulogise, but I'll just say I'm someone who is attracted to interesting people and activities. The more I'm impressed, the longer I stay around.

So, here's 24,329 reasons why I think this forum is the best...and I say that in my not-at-this-very-moment-humble opinion...LOL

Hey Dennis. It was a good business move in spite of our friendship. Once you guys starting lighting up, you brought in a ton of business to the studio.

One day wasn't long enough.

June is Ralph Terrana Appreciation Month.

Thank you for SDF.