[REMOVE ADS]

I AM MOTOWN - 30th Anniversary Promotion

Just wondering how many people signed up for the first ever 30th Anniversary Promotion currently being offered by the Motown Museum?

For a mere $30, you will receive the following items:

1. A plastic personalized membership card entitling you to free admissions for the first year as well as a 10% discount at the Museum store on all purchases.

2. One guest pass to take a friend.

3. I AM MOTOWN mousepad shaped like a 45 rpms. Really nice.

4. You will receive notification of members only opportunities such as advance notice of events at the museum and free admission to selected upcoming museum programs.

You can easily sign up through the museum's web site: www.motownmuseum.org

The caption will scroll across the top until you see "I am Motown - become a member. Credit cards are accepted.

This is a very worthwhile cause that all Motown fans should take advantage of. It is through efforts like this that the museum retains its rightful place in history as it certainly does.

Please consider joining during this promotion. You will be glad you did. Remember: Motown: Yesterday, Today, Forever.

That sounds great!