[REMOVE ADS]

A tip of the Soulful Detroit hat to our own Abraham Smooth Wilson

Smooth,
    Been meaning to mention this for some time now. Your daily quiz has become an interesting part of this forum. I don't know how you do it. Each new quiz contains a multitude of content to be answered. And no sooner is that one complete, then a new one is coming down the pike. I do hope Rita hasn't become a Soulful Detroit widow. Anyway...Thank you Smooth. Your efforts do not go unnoticed.. And you can sing too???

thomas96 Guest
    Well said Ralph. Much appreciated work Smooth!

The trivia challenges me every time. Have to put on my super thinking cap to get some of the questions. I've learned so many interesting facts about a variety of music.

Thanks Smooth

{{{SMOOTH}}} Gotta love and appreciate him!

S.S.

Smooth:

This has been very interesting, fun and enjoyable as has allowed me to get to know you as a new friend. Also, thanks to Ralph too for initialing the first thread.

*****************BIG THANK YOU TO MY SOULFUL DETROIT FAMILY*****************

Ralph...
    I must first thank you for the opportunity to have been introduced to Soulful Detroit.
    You were the first to initiate the thread and I truly enjoy the pleasure of the competition.
    I cannot and will not ever forget the thrill of working with you and Russ in the studio.
    You Guys are TRUE professionals and every song was Quality in my opinion.
    We may not have hit #1 but you are both #1 in my book!

Goomba...
    Thank you for the energy you bring to the game... Even the challenges and corrections when I make mistakes... SMILE!

Ms Flo...
    I am amazed at the Music knowledge you possess and the points total you have achieved!
    Wouldn't be a contest without you!
    Always great to see your comments and answers!

Motown Steve...
    How can I forget the person who amassed the earliest Multi-Million Points Total.
    You truly helped get the game started with your active participation.

Soul Sister...
    Always a pleasure to hear from you and to get your perspective and photos on the Legends on Popular Music.
    Sincerely hope that you are well and in good spirits.
    Please check your mail at home on Thursday!

Abraham Smooth Wilson

Hello Smooth,
    I sent you a private message but it seemed to be messing up, so I don't whether you'll get it or understand it if you do.
    Thank you, I will certainly enjoy listening.
    Wishing you much love and luck!!
    S.S.