[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: A Hair Question

A Hair Question

When you have hair like Diana Ross, do you sleep in all that hair? Does some of it come out and you hang it up for the night?

Does she have to put it on all the time, like when she goes to the Convenience Store?

Serious question.

I had always thought that her mane was, at least in part, a wig or a lace front. Although in the '80s, as was the case with the cover of "The Boss," she wore it natural a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    When you have hair like Diana Ross, do you sleep in all that hair? Does some of it come out and you hang it up for the night?

Does she have to put it on all the time, like when she goes to the Convenience Store?

Serious question.
    Shouldnt you defers to Marv on all things Diane related lol.

Roberta

I will defer if Marv knows all about "Diane" and her hair.

I haven't a clue about those things; from past discussions, I don't think Ralph knows these things either. LOL

If its laced or weave it is just a matter of treating it as her own length of hair. Sleep, shower, swim and walk and talk with it.

That must be what she has because it seems to look the same all the time. Thanks for the information.

What Diana wears is a weave, which is an hair extension plaited/ woven into her own natural hair, to give her hair a lot more volume, so it sort of becomes all part of your own hair, so you bathe, sleep, eat and go about your everyday life in it.
    But it probably has to be re-done/ replaited every two to three months, to keep it untangled and fresh.

I know this because I have got a sister who has big hair just like Ms Ross and she let me into the secret, lol!!
    Last edited by David J; 05-06-2015 at 05:17 AM.

What we see her in most these days is a clip in hairpiece which is sometimes referred to as "intergration unit" . think of it as a clip in weave if u must. Among other things I'm hairdresser/wig-hairpiece designer/stylist. I can tell by the way her hair blows in the wind and/or does not "part" in an orthodox fashion. plus I have pics of her from one concert to the next when the hair is of varying lengths sometimes within the same week. there have been times when she has worn a weave but that was years ago. I work with wigs and hairpieces a LOT .... so this not some random ill advised guessing on my part. I have personally purchased and clipped in this piece for a relative and several clients and owned several myself. They look E X A C T L Y like Miss Ross' thick bushy hair--- the bushy texture is called "Eiuropean Wavy."
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 05-10-2015 at 01:18 PM.