[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson Barnstable Brown Party 2015

As predicted or rather expected........

2015 Barnstable Brown Kentucky Derby Eve Gala
    LOUISVILLE, KY - MAY 01: Ritchie Sambora, Mary Wilson, and Orianthi performs during the Barnstable Brown Kentucky Derby Eve Gala at Barnstable Brown House on May 1, 2015 in Louisville, Kentucky.

Attachment 9406

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post

LOUISVILLE, KY - MAY 01: Ritchie Sambora, Mary Wilson, and Orianthi performs during the Barnstable Brown Kentucky Derby Eve Gala at Barnstable Brown House on May 1, 2015 in Louisville, Kentucky.

Attachment 9406
    Celia Cruz?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Celia Cruz?
    FYI Roberta, no all black people do not look alike. Mary Wilson has none of the facial features of the late great Ms. Celia Cruz. I shouldn't have to point that out to you, but like there are many law enforcement officers in this country that suffer from the same problem you have identifying the uniqueness of a person of color facial features.

Oh and that is her buddy Richie Sambora on guitar. He looks nothing like Springsteen! LOL!

Ahh to be rich and famous............

Attachment 9407

Another former Motown great was also in attendance........Ron Isley.

Attachment 9408

FYI Roberta, no all black people do not look alike. Mary Wilson has none of the facial features of the late great Ms. Celia Cruz. I shouldn't have to point that out to you, but like there are many law enforcement officers in this country that suffer from the same problem you have identifying the uniqueness of a person of color facial features.
    I was making a joke to point out your silliness yesterday as you had Celia Cruz and Lynda Lawrence looking alike yesterday andd dont make this about race. Its beneath even you.

Roberta

Attachment 9406
    Thanks Marv....another example of Mary enjoying her life. Ritchie and Mary know each right?

supremester Guest
    What a cheap, ugly, childish, rotten place to take this thread. A new low for you.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    Thanks Marv....another example of Mary enjoying her life. Ritchie and Mary know each right?

They know each other very well. He is writing a song for her.

Ahh to be rich and famous............

Attachment 9407
    It means you can look as ridiculous as you want and still get handed a cocktail by a Grey Goose bimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    It means you can look as ridiculous as you want and still get handed a cocktail by a Grey Goose bimbo.
    Yeah! Isn't it a wonderful World? LOL!!!!

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    WOWis that Marv never seen him before,Marv don't like your jacket though.cheers.

honest man Guest
    [QUOTE=Roberta75;283280] wheres Mary i can only see ru paul,he sure got a fine set of BINGO WINGS,Cheers

Real nice to see Ms Marilyn McCoo and Mr Billy Davis looking so classy and elegent at the Kentucky Derby. Marys dates jacket is odd to put it kindly lol.

That's a beautiful photo, Roberta. Everyone looks terrific: Great to see Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis looking so well and so wonderful; Mary Wilson, as always, looks just beautiful, and her green hat looks perfect on her; and Mark Bego, author, looks great in his fun, fanciful, and colorful blue, perfect-for-the-occasion jacket. Loved seeing them all enjoying themselves, all so fashionably so, too. Everyone came dressed, and it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    That's a beautiful photo, Roberta. Everyone looks terrific: Great to see Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis looking so well and so wonderful; Mary Wilson, as always, looks just beautiful, and her green hat looks perfect on her; and Mark Bego, author, looks great in his fun, fanciful, and colorful blue, perfect-for-the-occasion jacket. Loved seeing them all enjoying themselves, all so fashionably so, too. Everyone came dressed, and it works.
    I have to respectfuly disagree with you dear methuselah about Marys dates jacket. It look like a jacket the mom of the bride would wear at a Hawaiann wedding lol.

sorry but I think it looks real out of place.

fondly,

Roberta

Boyfromxtown,

When I saw the first photo, I did a double take. At first, I thought it was Norma from the Velvelettes, who was performing.

Here are some red carpet photos:

http://www.kentucky.com/2015/05/01/3...arty-2015.html

Photos number 17 & 36 feature Motown alumni, but alas Mary is not shown on the red carpet.

Mary explains in this interview why she has been invited for the past several years- I didn't realize that this was a fundraiser to combat diabetes and obesity.

Mark Bego attends as Mary's consort at a lot of functions. He's written so many books for other people, I'm surprised he hasn't written for Mary...maybe he's writing her diary for her

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Mark Bego attends as Mary's consort at a lot of functions. He's written so many books for other people, I'm surprised he hasn't written for Mary...maybe he's writing her diary for her
    I would want him writing a book on Mary. his Whitney Houston biography was a disgrace and a real hurtful insult to whitneys mom and her daughter. A sensationalistics hatched job that was printed a month or so after her death to cash in on her passing. It wad full of rumors and unnamed sources and hear say. I think hes a terrible writer imo.

roberta

Oh and that is her buddy Richie Sambora on guitar. He looks nothing like Springsteen! LOL!
    Ritchie is there because his grandmother died of diabetes, Mary because her father was afflicted with the disease as well.

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    Ritchie is there because his grandmother died of diabetes, Mary because her father was afflicted with the disease as well.
    But Ritchies writing a song for his buddy Mary. lol

lets see when that recording sees the light of day.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I would want him writing a book on Mary. his Whitney Houston biography was a disgrace and a real hurtful insult to whitneys mom and her daughter. A sensationalistics hatched job that was printed a month or so after her death to cash in on her passing. It wad full of rumors and unnamed sources and hear say. I think hes a terrible writer imo.

roberta
    I think he did did a write up for the Supremes and the Four Tops deluxe cd so maybe he should keep to writing liner notes.

supremester Guest
    I agree, I think they all look exactly how I want to see all four of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Didn't he put together that magazine for Mary called My Supremes 50th Anniversary ?