[REMOVE ADS]

I noticed the concert will be held in Bellmore, L.I. I use to work in Bellmore! I am going to tell friends still in the area about it.

Yes, marv2, definitely a worthy cause. It's a little out of the way for me, but I hope there's healthy attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Yes, marv2, definitely a worthy cause. It's a little out of the way for me, but I hope there's healthy attendance.
    Oh it will get traffic because it is right over near Mulcahey's! That whole area is where we /people go to drink and hear live music after a longggggg New York work week!

“Motown let me down..." So much for helping your own. So wrong in so many ways...

Quote Originally Posted by imnokid View Post
    “Motown let me down..." So much for helping your own. So wrong in so many ways...
    That stuck out immediately to me when I read the story. If I went any further on the subject, there are people right here on this forum that will say "it's his own fault, etc" Disgusting.

thomas96 Guest
    Eddie certainly isn't the only one who got screwed...