[REMOVE ADS]

Lightbulb Mary Wells Facebook Page

Hello everyone,I've been reading your posts for years now and this will be my first time posting. I've started a Mary Wells Facebook fanpage to spread the legacy of Mary that sometimes gets forgotten. Please like & share & help keep her legacy alive! Thank you!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-...66560380210771

Quote Originally Posted by Otsiningo View Post
    Hello everyone,I've been reading your posts for years now and this will be my first time posting. I've started a Mary Wells Facebook fanpage to spread the legacy of Mary that sometimes gets forgotten. Please like & share & help keep her legacy alive! Thank you!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-...66560380210771
    i graciously liked ur mary wells page and hope to contrubute to it

Very nice page. Watch that Roberta doesn't sue you for using the moniker First Lady of Motown, which she was.

Quote Originally Posted by franjoy56 View Post
    i graciously liked ur mary wells page and hope to contrubute to it
    Thanks to both you and nabob! Noel hasn't been updating her Mary Wells Facebook page so I wanted to create a page that will be updated fairly regularly and spread Mary's legacy.

Thank you for creating a page to celebrate Mary’s legacy with love and respect. I intend to join the page this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by nabob View Post
    Very nice page. Watch that Roberta doesn't sue you for using the moniker First Lady of Motown, which she was.
    LOLOL

On Facebook, Claudette Robinson calls herself the The First Lady of Motown
    Last edited by theboyfromxtown; 04-30-2015 at 04:48 PM.

im taking the high road because i know in my heart that Dr Martha Reeves is the Firsrt Lady of Motown Records and thats the truth as i see it and know it in my heart.

i may still sue though. lol

Fondly,

Roberta

Roberta

Do you get to see Martha perform. It seems that Martha is in the UK so much these days that I don't see how she has time for touring in the States. However, there was an exception recently when she went to Provincetown. SDF's Midnight Johnny and Johnjeb both saw her and they were elated with the show.

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Roberta

Do you get to see Martha perform. It seems that Martha is in the UK so much these days that I don't see how she has time for touring in the States. However, there was an exception recently when she went to Provincetown. SDF's Midnight Johnny and Johnjeb both saw her and they were elated with the show.
    i last saw Dr Reeves at the Razz room in San Fransisco in 2011 or 2012 and i saw the 3 Degrees there as well as Mary Wilson and Marlena Shaw. its a real intimate room and theres not a bad seat in the place.

My goal is to get Dr Reeves a long time gig at the Catalina club in Hollywood california or the Baked Potato in the valley and i know shed sell out both places.

Dr Martha Reeves is real real popular in the Europe.

Fondly,

Roberta

Martha's back in the UK this Saturday. And then there is a tour in July and then back again in August...and in September......

http://www.missmarthareeves.com/id4.html

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Martha's back in the UK this Saturday. And then there is a tour in July and then back again in August...and in September......

http://www.missmarthareeves.com/id4.html
    Shes the hardest working woman in show business imo theboyfromxtown. Dr Reevis is loved all over the world at 73 shes got more energy than a 40 year old.

Fondly,

Roberta

Martha DOES have a lot of energy on stage and in speaking with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    im taking the high road . . . .
    i may still sue though. lol

Fondly,

Roberta
    Miss Roberta makes me laugh. I love both her and her humor.

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    i last saw Dr Reeves at the Razz room in San Fransisco in 2011 or 2012 and i saw the 3 Degrees there as well as Mary Wilson and Marlena Shaw. its a real intimate room and theres not a bad seat in the place.

My goal is to get Dr Reeves a long time gig at the Catalina club in Hollywood california or the Baked Potato in the valley and i know shed sell out both places.

Dr Martha Reeves is real real popular in the Europe.

Fondly,

Roberta
    Hey Roberta about 16 months ago Martha called me up from the crowd 7-8,000 people just me and had me sing and dance on stage with her,my claim to fame,it was Skegness 2013 i have searched yt etc for vids or photos but no luck,it was the best night of my life, a lovely lady.cheers.

honest man Guest
    Forgot to say the next night Brenda Holloway had hold of my hand singing My guy[she performed Mary Wells medley],i was surely spoilt that weekend,cheers

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    Hey Roberta about 16 months ago Martha called me up from the crowd 7-8,000 people just me and had me sing and dance on stage with her,my claim to fame,it was Skegness 2013 i have searched yt etc for vids or photos but no luck,it was the best night of my life, a lovely lady.cheers.
    It doesnt matter if you cant find any youtubes clips dear. Youve got the memory in your mind and heart and soul forever and thats better than any clip. Yes indeed Dr Marth reeves is a great great lady.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by nabob View Post
    Miss Roberta makes me laugh. I love both her and her humor.
    blushing but sending you a real big hug dear nabob.

Fondly,

Roberta

Check out the Mary Wells [["Mar Wells") TV performances on the Hy-Lit Show under the Soulful Detroit Forum.