[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross - The Venetian - All We Do Is Win

that was very cute.

As one of the comments said, release it, it'll be a hit.

This short clip is making the rounds in all of the fan groups and is creating some excitement among us fans. It goes to show how badly we all want new material from Miss Ross.

And still, we stay there, and we stay there...................

wow wow sounds like Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg song excerpt....LOVE IT

Sounds great; I love Ms. Ross rockin' !

Well, there are new songs now! Well, new to her. This is a good one. Better than the original.

Work, Miss Ross!!! As Dinah Shore wrote in her Let the Sunshine In liner notes, "She can do it all!"

It's getting a few views on Youtube and it also is attracting some attention on some music sites. Who knows, maybe it is a sign of something new coming.

Supremester what do you think of this song?

supremester Guest
    I love it and it's a fun addition to the finale!

Is she doing it every show now?

Hard to argue with all the people that are saying it should be recorded, released etc. It's created a stir and is popular.

It does make a good finale
    I wonder what brought this about !!!!

Longer version

Published on Apr 24, 2015

This was Diana Ross final performance of her successful, sold out, nine shows of her Las Vegas residency at the Venetian Theater. No one wanted to see it end especially Ms. Ross who seemed energized [[her words) and in good spirits. One of the more surprising element of this show was the inclusion of 'All I Do Is Win' by DJ Khaled, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, Ludacris & T-Pain during the encore of 'I Will Survive'. Let's see Barbra Streisand pull THAT one off! But for me, 'Reach Out and Touch' has taken on a whole new meaning. It was during this performance a couple days earlier [[April 15th) that Ms Ross reached out and shook my hand for the first time! In addition, she autographed a photo I took of her that seemed to have taken a life of it's own. The photo has appeared in the New York Post, Hollywood Reporter, Las Vegas Sun, among others and I was told personally that Ms. Ross saw the picture and loved it. When I heard that, I thought this would be my one and only chance to get her autograph. So I blew up the photo onto poster board and waited for the right moment. She didn't have to sign it but I'm grateful she did. I have seen her many, many times, but her performance at this residency was special. And I wasn't the only one, celebrities who attended included Actress Sarah Jessica Parker, singer Jordin Sparks, boxing champion Mike Tyson, Olympic figure skating champion Oksana Baiul and Tracee Ellis Ross "children" from her hit ABC series “Black-ish” also attended. I believe future, longer residencies will be coming in the near future. It was the perfect storm.

As a group, we should push to have this recorded and released ~ it certainly is good enough.

Another version, very amateur, out of Atlanta..............it's becoming a staple. I think she says she loves the song.